All Comments on 'The Break-In'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great reada

Thanks for a nicely written and well plotted story. Plenty of sex but it doesn't dominate the romantic interest of two guys falling in love.

Hope you submit many more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

you made me cry and remember things that happened to me as a youth. Great story enjoyed reading it. they made a great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Max and Kevin

Well written and holds your interest. Ed got what he deserves and Kevin got what was his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Warmly written story

What a charming, and warmly written story. I love the hair on Max's chest, and the lovemaking between Max and Kevin. Both are very lucky men to have found each other and fallen in love. Long may they love together!

Write more stories like this! They're lovely to read!

CindychemiseCindychemiseabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it. Xxxxx

Cindy. (Crossdresser)

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
awesome

so good just amazing do hope we hear more of these two. so would like to have you keep going thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Max and Kevin

Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I hope you write more about Max and Kevin and the life they build together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet Story

Maybe a bit too sweet. Max was too good to be true. Kevin little more than a caricature of the stereotypical abused gay twink. Secondary characters were one-dimensional. Felt like you sprinkled the story with pixie dust. But it was a nice change from some of the sadistically brutish stories often found on this site. For that reason alone, I liked it. Almost forgot... the sex scenes were very well done!!

And just to piss you off... here are some commas...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trying using them next time!

ChrispeChrispeabout 9 years ago
Very, very good.

As a straight guy I really enjoyed your story. Very touching and the sex scenes were not over done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good story...

I like the plot.. It could have been lengthened though. They got together so quickly and I think too rushed. The sex is nice, nothing special, didn't feel the passion or build up to it.

Needed a lot of editing. Full stops, commas, there are some extra words thrown in randomly. Speech marks that end too soon or not in at all.

Did max even introduce his name? I can't see that.

Also, when someone is talking, you write the number. As in nineteen, not 19.

And 9pm or 2100 or 9.00pm. Not 900pm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING!!

This story was simply amazing! I love the characters and the way they met an everything! I hope you can make a chapter 2, if so, I'll be waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

SWEET TOP STORY BIG J X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know this is stupid

The entire time I was reading this story I was trying to figure out how did Kevin know what Max's name was before he told him. And OMG the pace of this story moved a breakneck speed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

A good story of compassion and justice, as well as the sex. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, at times I even had tears in my eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where is part 2?? Lol

I Would really love to hear what happens with max and Kevin following the court case! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sweet hurt/comfort story. Would have loved for it to have moved slower and lasted longer. There was enough plot to have filled several chapters. Your dialogue would flow better if you were less formal. People speak with contractions, pauses and incomplete sentences. Dialogue is the place you must break the rules to get it correct. A nineteen year old man would not be so precise in his speach. Even an older, professional man would be more relaxed conversing in his own home. Loosen up a bit and your characters will even better.

PiscesBear69PiscesBear69over 8 years ago
This Love Story IS Movie Quality

Thank you for such a lovely story. It's not often you read such a well written love story with a few porn scenes thrown in...and not over the top. This would make a great Inde film.

Mattyblu3Mattyblu3over 8 years ago
Astonishing

In all of my years reading gay erotica have I ever read anything that impacted me way this story has. I laughed and cried and cheered the whole story! I can't wait to see your other works!

FestofishFestofishalmost 6 years ago
I really liked this story

The sex was good, not great but good. The story was great. Overall a great story with great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was beautiful!

I really enjoyed that. I am 53 single and alone. I really understand the significance of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story and would love to hear how their journey progresses. As noted by another person, the dialogue was a little distracting. The reader knows who is speaking without being told by name who is speaking

Keep up the good work.

Bradman23Bradman236 days ago

Moved me to tears. It brought up some all too real memories of my life...without the love and kindness. I identify with the young man with most of what he endured, but not his rescue. I loved the happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous