All Comments on 'The Breast Machine Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Jane needs to

find one tht can be there for her so she needs to tak the times hen she has a bit of control to make the effort. 2 newly made Nymphs, I am sure they had a bit of it in them before just been amplified. Mean storyteller07 making me creae a puddle in my chair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You switch Sabrina and Jane's names around a few times. Watch out for that in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
+

PLEASE try and get another chapter done quickly! Less than a month, if at all possible :D

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
John is finally taking command!

Jane and Sabina used John to their selfish needs whenever they needed him. Jane made him understand their needing to be constantly fucked by him to orgasm put him in charge! Her mistake! He is taking advantage of his two cum sluts and he has lots of ideas!! More chapters very soon please! This is a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You screwed up!

You blew it in this chapter. You repeatedly get Jane and Sabrina confused. It started here:

"It didn't work. Jane became frustrated to such a degree she couldn't wait. It wasn't long after he had taken her mother that she demanded attention. As a matter of pride she tried hard not to give in to the demanding urge. The arousal couldn't be denied, so she demanded his cock."

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 8 years agoAuthor
Names

the names have been sorted out in the revision, (to be released by Litorotica soon)

mrddmanmrddmanover 3 years ago
A bit of a letdown

I love the idea of this and Chapt. 1 was pretty good, but you just repeat the sex scenes over and over. I wish you took more time to describe these big breasts and nipples in greater detail. To linger on them longer and not just, they penetrated over and over. It would add dimension and more eroticness to it all. Nice idea for a story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7271 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES