All Comments on 'The Bride of Dagon'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it was good

the start felt like I should be read imagining a toffee british accent speaking the words but as you got into it the story ended up working. I really liked the ending, and I would like to hear more, but if you cannot hurt the deep ones how can you really continue?

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 13 years ago
Great story

You did a great job on the story. There were a few minor hiccups and honestly your twist ending was. . .even by bullshit Cthlulu rules kinda bad. And that's the thing I can't stand about much of Lovecraft stuff is you literally can't win. Doesn't matter, you could nuke the planet and they would still just laught merrily at you.

But other than that really good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was very sexy. I would cut out the entire introduction and begin with Rebecca's story. The sex, unbelievably, also feels like it was skimmed over, or raced through. Instead of having so many sexual scenes, perhaps it is best to limit yourself to one beautiful scene. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful... lovely, just wonderful... Imagined myself as Rebecca...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa.

Bra, this is like some of the best shit I read on here. Truly Lovecraftian horror. I liked it. 5/5 would read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, it fell in line with the helplessness of fighting the deep ones. Id like to see more storys like this emerge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

a few minor grammar errors but this is fantastic. would love to see a bit more mind break/insanity in the characters they seemed a bit too able to roll with it at times, but that might just be my taste. hope you have more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice.

Atmospheric, enjoyable and much more Lovcraftian in style than "The Thing In The Basement".

I was engrossed right up until the tentacle rape. Then It became pure anime. Despite the assumptions, tentacles are not a frequent feature of HPL stories, thats more pop-cultural appropriation.

I really hoped to find more description of the hideous and unearthly form of her rapist. Just raped by tentacles is vague and so boring.

BTW Deep ones have a deep seated impregnation agenda so why would they waste time merely getting a BJ? Plus, the three oaths of Dagon would have been great material for a Rosemarie's baby story.

Good ending though.

Thanks for the effort.

FestofishFestofishabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow what great storytelling! Couple of errors but still... Apparently “anonymous” couldn’t tie the bjs to the need of the women to handle the seed. I’m adding you to my faves list! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Job!

I loved the story & the ending, so I've left you 5-stars. There were a few typos that briefly interrupted my read (esp. you're vs. your), but this is an amateur site where I think content is far more important than structural perfection & I've always been a fan of Cthulu. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is really a good Lovecraftian erotica

Writing style, atmosphere, description and etc... everything is really nicely written and reminds of several Lovecraft books. Please continue Lovecraftian erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
11/10 first comment I’ve ever left

This has got to be the most well-written story I’ve ever found on here, both as porn and a literary work. I’m genuinely impressed and will definitely be reading more of yours in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...