The Bride of Dagon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sobbed as she leaned forward and began to kiss the slimy thing. She licked up and down the fist foot of it's length, she bit it lightly and tongued the hole, which rewarded her by oozing profusely and moving forward, letting her wrap her lips around it. She felt she would vomit as her mind argued with itself. Some part of her saw her mind slipping and begged her head to stop bobbing on the sickening pole. As she swallowed mouth fulls of the goop flowing into her mouth though that voice grew smaller and smaller till her body became a willing toy for Dagon.

She barely felt her clothes being removed as her whole world focused on pleasing her lord, The large tentacle was rubbing itself against her crotch, and she dimly remembered a time she had been with a man who was not nearly as big as that thing and how he had hurt her, but her mind lost any idea of why that mattered as a suction tentacle found her clit and played with it while the large tentacle slid between her ass cheeks, parting them and covering her anus in it's ooze.

Without warning the tentacle in her mouth began to ejaculate. She swallowed every drop of this, the flow seeming to go slow just for this purpose. It slid out of her mouth and she gave it a quick kiss on the tip, licking up a drop still hanging there, before it moved away.

"Oh Dagon..." She whispered. "Take me my lord."

The large tentacle pressed against her anus. She shook her head.

"Not there my lord please, I want you to give me your child."

She felt Dagon assure her that he would, and she looked down to see another large member press against her wet sex. She grunted as both oversized members began to press into her, going nowhere at first.

"Ah, DAGON!" Rebecca tried to get to her feet to run as the pain broke through the haze her mind was in but smaller tentacles grabbed her legs and opened them wide. She screamed and struggled, rolling around on the floor until her head hit the wall.

She stood and tried to climb the wall, seeing some light far above, but such effort was desperate and hopeless. The tentacles pulled her back down and pressed her against the wall. She screamed as first her vaginal and then her anal orifices could no longer resist the intrusion, opening painfully wide as she was penetrated.

She screamed herself horse in the next few minutes. Two huge wiggling tentacles jutted from her privates as she leaned against the wall crying. They slammed her forward, her tits bruising as they beat on the rough rock. Dagon fucked her against the wall with all his experience gained from breaking human women. He knew just how much pain she could take without passing out, and slowed down when he sensed her losing her grip on consciousness. He hurt her in the most agonizing ways he could without damaging her body.

She felt her juices squirting onto her inner thighs each time the cock in her pussy shot deeper from a long out stroke. The thing tearing her ass apart was so large her buns were pressed tightly on either side of it and she felt them wiggle in time with the fucking her ass was getting. At times they synchronized themselves and drove into her depths as one, then they changed speeds and her body would shake and juggle against the wall as they beat into her at different rhythms.

Then she began to sense other feelings. She passed out for a moment, not from the pain but from an orgasm that seemed to come from both herself and experienced through her link with Dagon. She could feel him penetrating her as though her asshole was spasming around her own cock, could taste her own juices on his suction cups. She felt like it was her own tentacles and she was raping herself, though she had no control over them.

She realized that through the link Dagon could feel her pain as well. This was not simple torture, but some kind of bizarre sadomasochist pairing in which Dagon experienced pleasure and pain through the eyes of a human.

Rebecca turned herself around and was pulled off her feet onto her back, legs lifted in the air. She watched her stretched pussy being pounded as the human like tentacle made a figure 8 on her breast, squeezing them tightly. The suction cups placed themselves onto her nipples and began to suck hard. She lay gasping, her body growing weary as she tried to catch her breath. She came repeatedly until at last she felt herself being filled with cum. It poured out of her vagina and ran down her chest, passing between her tits. She lapped at it greedily when it was close enough to her mouth. It leaked from her stuff anus also, spilling over her quivering ass cheeks.

The tentacles all withdrew except for the largest that had taken her vaginally. It pressed up to her face and she took it into her hands, kissing the tip affectionately, shoving her tongue into the large hole like a passionate french kiss.

A Deep One returned later and picked her up, taking her exhausted form back to her room. The oriental woman, Ms. Wu, lay in the bed. Rebecca was placed next to her and Wu turned toward her. Rebecca thought about how she had thought the woman a freak for cumming from her assault. The woman looked shamefully at her now, as if she'd been caught doing something dirty. Had Mei seen the bridal chamber performance put on by Rebecca of course she'd have been taken aback.

They got under the covers together and held each other, crying in the night. When morning came the priest entered the room and inspected the two women. He frowned and went away. Two more days passed, both women were fed well and left alone, the oriental woman put on some clothes from the dresser but Rebecca choose to remain nude, perhaps just wishing to be as miserable as possible.

In their dreams they spoke with Dagon, but Ms. Dawson wouldn't speak of the dreams on these nights. Considering the horrors she had already related to me these dreams must have been truly grotesque.

On the third day both girls were taken back to the chamber were Dagon took them again in much the same manner as I have already related. After that the priest came and examined them closely. Looking rather disappointed he announced that Dagon had failed to impregnate either of them, both naturally and with the help of spells on Ms. Dawson.

Rebecca couldn't believe her ears when he told them that she would be set free. Ms. Wu got news that was shocking for another reason, she would stay and be a breeding mother for Deep Ones. She cried and screamed as two of the beast came in the room and right there began their first attempt at impregnating her.

She had been dressed in a fairly modest and beautiful gown. She had applied make up and bathed perhaps trying to forget about how soiled she had been. She was a vision of a life in the far east where comfort and beauty waited, but in that dungeon the brutes held no respect for her modesty or even her sanity. They tore her clothes to shreds, exposing the flesh of her round ass to them. They pushed her over the bed into Rebecca's startled lap. Mei looked at Rebecca with pleading eyes, but there was nothing she could do. One of them pulled aside her red panties while the other lined up his cock with her pussy.

Rebecca wrapped her arms around her companion as the thing began to pound her cunt. It's claws dug into her ass and she clinched at the bedsheets. Her face fell into Rebecca's naked bosom and Rebecca felt her breath on her tits. There was a stirring in her loins and she felt Dagon watching the scene through her eyes. His corrupt thoughts twisted her own and she reached out and took hold of Mei's hair.

"AHH!" Mei yelped as Rebecca cruelly pulled her hair back. "What are you doing? NO!"

Rebecca shoved the woman's head to her right breast and ordered her to lick.

"Please, why are you doing this to me..." Rebecca saw the hurt in the woman's eyes brought on by this betrayal. The one sane person she'd been able to speak to the last few days was now abusing her like the monsters. Rebecca felt disgusted with herself but couldn't stop the horrible urges washing over her.

She twisted her victim's hair in her hands until she gave in and started to nurse on her breast. Rebecca sighed, and ran her fingers through the crying woman's hair. As her arousal grew she forced Mei's head lower, until she was rubbing her pussy on Mei's face. Mei tongued her slit as her face was pressed into another woman's wetness by the fucking she was getting from the Deep One, whose name at that moment seemed quite literal.

The Deep One lasted a long time. By the time he pulled his shrinking meat from Mei, Rebecca had flipped her over and sat on her face, riding her to several orgasms and even turning around to force Mei's head between her ass cheeks and make her eat out the queen of the Deep Ones asshole.

Ms. Wu was being leaned over the nightstand with the second creature beginning his turn at her cunt as Ms. Dawson was led away, Mei's panties were torn off completely as the Deep One started fucking her from behind. Rebecca had now come to her senses and looked at the scene in horror, she covered her ears to block out the screams.

* * *

In Arkham Asylum I sat across from this woman, my mind racing to comprehend everything she had just told me. There was a tape recorder in my pocket, and I knew I'd be going over this dozens of times, mining it for information on my enemy. I stood up, full of nervous energy and began to pace and speculate.

"Dagon..." I muttered, "Dagon does not slumber... and he spends his time taking women from around the world... only women who can drink the seed of Deep Ones. Being able to drink their awful sperm must be an indicator that a women can handle his. And then he chooses his favorites to try and impregnate, using those he doesn't like to practice on..."

It was crazy sounding. It was a mad, ridiculous story and I didn't have any idea what Dagon meant to gain by some strange program to birth a human child. It was then that I realized, the fact that his plan made no sense to me made that plan a sensible one for an Old One to have. I believed every word of Rebecca's story.

"Do you still hear him in your dreams?" I asked.

She nodded, "Every night. He tells me... he can't wait to see me again, that if he corrects the magic he will send someone for me."

I looked at her grimly. "That's why you want to kill yourself then?"

She nodded.

I pulled out a piece of chalk and began to draw on the floor. Rebecca sat up in bed and stared at me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going to make a portal and get us out of here."

Rebecca watched me perform the ritual and summon the portal. For two weeks she stayed with me, I taught her of the struggle, our fight against the Old Ones, to protect humanity. At first I thought I had a fine new recruit. I believe that in time I could teach her to block out Dagon, but then one day I found her sneaking out in the night.

"Where are you going?" I demanded.

She looked at me sadly. "I have to go. As long as I'm here your in danger, Dagon can always find me, we are linked."

"If you do go, he WILL find you." I told her.

She nodded, "I've been thinking about that. If he doesn't have me he will find a replacement, he will have his Deep Ones rape who knows how many women to bring him dozens of candidates, they will all suffer in my place."

I frowned, "You can't change that."

She shook her head. "Yes I can, I can go back to him."

I admired her. She was ready to walk into hell to protect myself and others. She was a rare person. Dagon had searched the world for an extraordinary human to be his bride, and I must say this for Dagon, he knows how to pick um.

It was with a heavy heart that I walked up to her as if to say goodbye, and drew my pistol. I could not let her return to Dagon. Whatever his motives, I must foil them. If some must suffer then so be it, for my charge is to protect not a few dozen or a few hundred, but the world of man itself. Her death was painless, a clean shot to the head.

I buried her in a shallow grave in the woods, but I marked it with a cross and said a prayer to ease my own troubled conscious. A few days later I had the dream.

A Deep One was walking through a torchlit corridor carrying a tray of cooked fish and oysters. His webbed feet patted the damp rock as he hurried to bring the meal to his mistress. I saw her in a beautiful room, sitting in a chair before a nightstand. On her head was a crown of reef, sparkling in the torchlight. Beside her a Chinese woman sat on the floor rubbing Rebecca's feet. She was several months pregnant.

On Rebecca's forehead there was a round scar.

I tried to tell myself that this was just a dream, but I know that Dagon sent it to me to taunt me, because the next day I went and dug up Rebecca's grave, only to find it empty.