All Comments on 'The Bridesmaid, Bride, & the Bang'

by courtneyq

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BobMelonoskyBobMelonoskyalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding first story!

Great job!

The gangbang took me by surprise but I guess the title should have clued me in.

I hope that there are more Courtney and Faith stories. They make a good team. I'd like to see Faith continue to put Courtney in compromising situations while her newly married pussy somehow stays out of the line of fire.

Keep writing!

XceptMeXceptMealmost 8 years ago
Agree!

Excellent first story indeed. We can all only hope you have had other similar hot experiences, group or no group, and are willing to share. You absolutely must put up a pic on your profile (G-rated even).

Keep 'em cumming1

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

wow this story had me hard and wanting more, you have set the bar high for yourself. we expect nothing but the best from you. I can't wait to read more.

intosharing111intosharing111almost 8 years ago
just wow!

Amazing story.i did nto expect it to end the way it did, very nice surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To critique...

I liked the story except for two things:

"What kinda show y'all boys want?" 'Y'all boys' didn't roll off the tongue so to speak. Actually, it would be 'all you boys' or if you want to infer southern dialect 'all y'all' and drop the 'boys' or "she addressed the boys and said 'What kinda show all y'all want?'

The second point is mentioning she is southern, when apparently everybody is southern too; it just seemed a trifle redundant. You mention differences, like: she is a Japanese girl in a group of white people, or she is a blonde in a group of Asians, etc; not similarities. Things that stand out are worth mentioning, not similarities.

I also liked the picture that goes along with the story, but felt the two faces were too similar looking.

multieroFTSmultieroFTSalmost 8 years ago
Hot wedding fantasies

Sisters-in-law getting it on after the wedding is hot, let alone a FFM threesome with the groom. Please keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pictures??

Awesome story would love to see the pictures too

Tripm3UpTripm3Upalmost 8 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm... thank you

Very nice first story, looking forward to the next.

bonehiderbonehiderabout 7 years ago
A Real Life story.....so Highly erotic!!

The fact this is a true story makes this read extremely erotic. Ask for the wedding pics before you read it, you wil totally understand why the groomsmen forced and had this beautiful married Mom of two!! Highly highly recommend you read this...wow!!

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609about 7 years ago
Fact or Fiction

A highly erotic story either way.

Extremely well done.

kimosaabi9kimosaabi9about 7 years ago
So erotic

Very hot story Courtney, great writing and great scenario. How does a fella get to see your pictures? BTW, I first noticed you in the chat rooms. -Kimo

stahallestahalleover 6 years ago
great story

i really like the story are the pics still available?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Oh My......

I really loved this one! Courtney got that honey everyone is addicted too,even her own baby brother hehe,LOVED it! You have to make a continuation with just the two of them though,I have so many fantasies & spurted plenty of cum whilst thinking naughty thoughts of my older sister (by 5yrs) do just reading about their little get together in your story definitely did it for me. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to write more, quite disappointing to find no other stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story but the groomsmen were disrespectful little bitches and it was a turn off for me, sorry. Bro needs to find better friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous