The Bridesmaid, Bride, & the Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courtneyq
courtneyq
28 Followers

"Yea they pretty much pounced on me."

"They all get a turn?" Faith asked.

"Yea, they seemed to have quite the fun time."

"Oh I'm sure," she said. "Even I know they've wanted to fuck you. I'm sure they tried to get their money's worth."

"Yea, I'm a bit sore."

"I bet you are," she said and began to rub my shoulders and kiss the back of my neck.

'What about you?" I asked. "Are you okay. Did my brother treat you okay?"

"Yea, it was fine. Not like we'd never fucked before. He just seemed especially into it. A bit rougher than normal. He said it was because of the wedding and the whole bride fantasy thing, but I think he got really turned on watching us."

"I doubt it. I'm sure he found it rather disturbing."

"No, he had me bent over the sink in our bathroom in front of the mirror fucking me , I pressed him on it. He didn't want to admit it, but he got really turned on watching you and me go at it. He said he didn't realize what a hot body you had. He tried just looking at your body and not seeing your face because he didn't want to think about you being his sister."

"Eww that's kinda gross," I said. Faith was nibbling on my neck now and her hands slid from my shoulders down my sides tracing the outline of my ribs then sliding in front and over my breasts.

"No, not that gross. Be flattered you have a hot body. Who wouldn't love these tits?" she asked as she began to jiggle them in her hands and laughing. "You really do have a nice rack. I'm sure the guys told you."

"They might have mentioned it," I said sarcastically. Faith began to roll my nipples between her thumb and index finger as she sucked on my neck then began to bite and nibble on my ear.

It felt good, so soft and tender and loving compared to the earlier fuck frenzy with the guys. Faith sucked on my ear and fondled my breasts lightly while standing behind me as the water poured over us. Her left hand began to slide from my left breast down my wet stomach, gliding over my hips to my pussy. Her fingers lightly rubbed my clit and my knees buckled momentarily and I moaned. She began rubbing it more, lightly, softly but slightly faster. I leaned my head back into her and she sucked on my neck more, lightly biting my long slender pale neck. Her right hand cupped my right breast and rolled my nipple between her fingers as her left hand worked faster and faster on my clit. I began to moan softly, feeling good.

"You know what would be hot and kinky?" Faith asked.

"What?" I half moaned, half whispered, feeling so good.

"If your brother came in and watched. He'd get so turned on seeing this. A wedding he'd never forget." She rubbed my clit faster and slipped one manicured finger inside me knowing just the right way to use her long manicured nail and finger to send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

Faith called out to her husband and my brother entered the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't even look at him. I just closed my eyes as Faith stood behind me playing with my tits and pussy. She opened the shower door wide so he could see and went back to stroking and flicking my clit as a second finger went inside me, her thumb rubbing my clit.

I moaned and reach my hands around behind me, around faith's short and compact body and grabbed her ass in both my hands and squeezed as she rubbed me. I whimpered and moaned, squeezing her ass as she began to finger fuck me, knowing all the right ways to use her fingers. She played with my breasts with her right hand, twisting the nipple as she teased my clit. Pleasure covering my body, then her fingers were pushing deep into me.

"mmmm Faith" I moaned.

She stopped and turned me around so we were facing each other.

"Kiss her," I heard my brother say. And Faith's mouth was on mine. I immediately parted my lips this time as her tongue slid deep into my mouth. I let her tongue explore every inch of my mouth as her hands gripped my ass. I let my hands massage her ass then slide up her sides and to her breasts. I palmed her breasts and massaged them, then began to play with her nipples between my fingers, before rubbing them with my whole hand again. I pushed my tongue in her mouth as her hands became tangled in my hair.

Faith pulled away and kissed my neck then worked her way down to my breasts and began to kiss them. She flicked her tongue over my nipples before placing her mouth over my left breast and basically french kissing it before sucking my nipple deep into her mouth. I moaned and ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on my tits and fondled my ass before rubbing my clit and fingering me again, her nails lightly gliding over my clit, a mix of pleasure and pain.

Her mouth engulfed one tit then the other, licking and sucking and kissing as her fingers on one hand fucked my pussy, two fingers, then three. Her right hand slid around to my ass and slapped it then squeezed and played with it then all of a sudden i felt one long finger push into my ass. I yelped and Faith kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth as her finger slid bit by bit deeper in my ass. I whimpered a little into Faith's mouth.

She stopped kissing me and went back to my breasts, sucking and licking as her finger began to push deeper in my ass, out a little, then in deeper. I moaned as she finger fucked my ass and pussy at the same time while sucking on my tits. My body was numb and buzzing in pleasure, I moaned louder.

"Fuck y'all are hot" I heard my brother say.

Faith kept fingering my ass and pussy, sucking my breasts until she stopped sucking and ordered her new husband over. My eyes were closed, so close to cumming. Faith's fingers felt so good.

"You said you liked Courtney's tits. You know your friends used to jerk to her. I'm sure you did too, don't feel bad, Why don't you take a feel?" Faith said. I felt firmer, rougher hands on my tits as my baby brother went to work on them. Faith knelt down and my brother stood behind her playing with my breasts. On her knees, faith pushed a second finger in my ass, I yelped then she put her face to my pussy and began flicking my clit and swirling her tongue on it.

My brother took my breast in his mouth and sucked, but I didn't care. All my feeling was in my ass and pussy, Faith on her knees licking and fingering both holes while her husband, my brother, sucked my tits.

"She does have nice tits baby," my brother said between sucks. "It's so bad... I'm so turned on by this right now... my sister."

"It's hot babe," said Faith.

I just moaned as my brother suckled on my breasts harder and Faith worked her tongue and fingers faster.

I started to pant and moan loouder, I grabbed my brother's head and held tight as he sucked my breasts. Then I started to cum, gushing cum, knees buckling, panting and moaning.

Faith, still working her fingers in my ass, took her fingers out of my pussy and pulled down my brother's shorts. He was rock hard and Faith began to lick and suckle his cock.

She told me to kneel behind her. She turned from my brothers cock and kissed me then back to his cock. I played with her breasts while she sucked him.

"You want to suck him?" she asked. I shook my head no, so she continued to jerk and suck him and then when he was about to cum she pulled off and shoved my face at his cock and his cum sprayed all over my face. I got a hot facial from my brother, who was moaning and just staring at his naked wife and sister on their knees in front of him.

Faith turned to me and kissed me again and began to lick the cum off my face.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I slipped my dress and boots back on and walked out of the bathroom. The guys were still in the room.

"Have fun in there Courtney?" they said laughing. "Thanks for the memories you MILFY Pale Bitch" they said as I walked out the door.

courtneyq
courtneyq
28 Followers
12