The Bridge Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"Oh....my....god," said Sylvia."

Helen was mewling like a kitten and I was lying there like I was pole axed. We lay there for at least five minutes before I pulled out of her and her from Helen.

"Sylvia you liked that didn't you?"

She looked at me then at Helen then whispered,

"Yes."

"First time in double penetrated?"

"Yes."

"Has Herb ever fucked your ass?"

"No."

"You liked it didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Agree to save it only for me and herbie will never know about your so called bridge game and your ass will be mine whenever I want it."

She looked at me and then at Helen who nodded her permission. Sylvia with tears in her eyes said,

"I Agree."

So we sent her home and I said to Helen,

"One more to go." Her reply was,

"I don't think I could handle more than that."

We showed Susan the video the following week and she began crying as soon as it played.

"I couldn't have done that. I don't believe what I am seeing. I am married only a year, what would Barry think of me? Please don't ever show this to anyone."

"I won't as long as you do as you are told."

"You bought that strap-on and started the whole thing."

"It was only a joke I never thought it would lead into what it did."

"But you enjoyed what did happen and you enjoyed being fucked with it."

"Yes."

"Help Helen put it on."

She did just that and I think Helen liked the idea that she might fuck Sue, because she was wet when the reverse end went into her. I stood facing Helen with Sue between us and I instructed Sue to hold a cock in each hand. I was as big as I ever got but not as big as that dildo. I could see the hungry look in Sue's eyes.

"You are going to get fucked with one of these, which one will it be?"

She couldn't look at Helen,

"Yours."

"Why mine."

"Because it's real and I want to feel you cum inside of me."

And fuck her I did with Helen watching through tear filled eyes. She was a noisy bitch and I told her that her secret was safe with me as long as she was available to me when I wanted her. She reluctantly agreed and we let her go home.

That night Helen asked,

"How long are you going to continue fucking my friends?" I asked,

"How long are you going to do the same?"

"We stopped after you did Sylvia we just didn't tell Sue why."

"No more sexy Wednesday afternoons?"

"Nope, just bridge."

"So that means I can get laid on Wednesday nights?"

"All night, all day and any other time you want."

"Come here you horny little bitch, I guess you learned your lesson."

The Wednesday bridge game lasted for about six more months. Sue was pregnant (I didn't know if it was from me or Barry and I didn't want to find out) and was getting too big to be comfortable sitting so long and when Ernie got transferred to the west coast the game broke up. As far as I know Helen hasn't ever again displayed her bisexual nature and we are getting along just fine. I never fucked Sylvia or Sue again, but Helen knows that I still have the video and the option to claim my two sluts.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12