The Bridge Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers

"Now, we need the proper accessories. Here, take off that necklace and your wedding ring. Gold hoop earrings, nothing but. No rings, oh these thick bracelets that look like manacles are perfect. Yes, that is exactly it." Glory said as she changed up Delores' jewelry. Delores tried to get a word in but as soon as she saw herself in the mirror she thought "Oh Glory is right. My diamond necklace certainly wouldn't go with this new look. Yes, much better with these earrings and cheap bracelets."

Glory let Delores check herself out for a few minutes and then said "I think we are done here. Come now, time to complete the look."

Glory led Delores across the street to a cheap looking salon. Delores never noticed Sam sweep the necklace and wedding ring into her hand with an evil smirk. Glory swept into the Salon like she was a queen and announced "Fu Meh, your best hairdresser and makeup artist. My friend needs the full treatment and she needs it now."

An older looking Thai woman grinned at Glory and leered at Delores. "Okay dokay Glory, no problems." she said and snapped her fingers. Two other younger Thai girls came out from the back and led Delores to a beat up chair. Glory sat down with the older lady and Delores could hear some words like "whore, strutting her stuff for Big Roger, new meat, bimbo" which made no sense to her.

Soon though she was more interested in the work the girls were doing. They poofed out her hair a bit and did it up in a wavey crest that was pulled back and hung down her shoulders. They didn't dye her Platinum blonde color (one remarked she was already perfect slut color which made Delores smile), but quickly did her nails in bright red polish and then layered on the makeup. Long eyelashes, rouge, and nice slut red lipstick completed the look.

Delores was beside herself when they pulled off the cover. With her leather dress and her hair done up she looked hot enough to boil water. Glory looked over her shoulder and smiled a lovely smile.

"Oh you are just a perfect doll! I just knew this makeover was what you needed. Now let's get you set up with your first trick."

Delores blinked at that. "Uh, trick? You mean as turn a trick like a prostitute?"

"Of course dear. Now hush and listen to Glory. Look in that mirror, what do you see? I see a woman who has finally realized her potential and is ready to take on a professional career."

Delores looked at herself. She had a vision of her strutting a street, leaning over and talking to Johns, taking money, fucking in cheap hotel rooms, getting fucked and slapped around by her pimp, and generally having a life of sex and parties.

She shook her head. "No, no, that is not me. I am already a professional woman. I sell real estate, I am successful. I'm not a hooker."

Glory tisked and frowned in the mirror and Delores flushed. "Now listen here, you are right. You ARE a professional. A professional whore. It's the oldest profession on the planet and an honorable one. Many powerful women were whores and using beauty and sex is a fine way to influence men. It an honest job, money for pleasure. Look at me, do I look like a stupid little bimbo?"

Delores swallowed as she looked at Glory's reflection in the mirror. "No Glory."

"What do I look like?"

"A, um, a professional. A power woman who knows what she wants and gets it."

"That is correct dear. And I want you to realize that you are the same. Real Estate? Oh no, no, no. You are a hot slut of a hooker, a professional, a pro. And it's time you realized it and started your true profession."

Delores had a struggle in her mind for a few moments. But her resistance melted when she looked Glory in the eyes in the mirror. She saw Glory, standing tall, dressed in her fauz leather lingerie dress, her eyes dark and commanding, her studs shining, her body proudly on display, and her evil smirk that screamed "I know you want me, do not resist" to everyone.

That was what she wanted to be. But she remembered her husband and a flicker of doubt flashed again. "But Glory, I'm married. It's not the happiest union, but I have never cheated. Doing this..."

"Dear, you are not cheating. Oh, new girls like you always make that mistake. You make love to your husband, you FUCK clients. See? Two completely different things." Glory said with a reassuring smile.

Delores thought for a moment and then nodded. "I understand Glory. But, this is illegal isn't it?"

"Oh my dearest Delores, prostitution is legal in Nevada."

"But only at certain locations right?"

"A minor technicality. Don't worry about it, Big Roger and the Police have an understanding so we are fine. Now, enough with these silly worries, are you ready for your new profession?"

Delores looked in the mirror again and saw that commanding presence and that evil smile and knew that she was ready.

"Yes, it is time to start my new profession Glory. Yes, I am a hooker and I'm going to be the best!" Delores said with a sinister smile that matched Glory's.

"Very good. Now, what is your street name dear?"

"Delilah."

"Oh how perfect, I couldn't have picked a better one in a thousand years. Now, I'm paying the salon, but you now owe me for it. First trick I get your money, and then Big Roger will explain the details of how one of his girls works."

Delilah stood and matched Glory's strut as they slinked out the door. "Wonderful Glory. Oh! I'm so excited! So, where on the street do I need to work?"

Glory giggled and shook her head. "Oh no dear, we don't work the streets anymore, except when we are bored. Big Roger's girls are by appointment only. And I just happen to have a request for a partner show. Jacky is booked solid today but this will do just fine. This customer is a regular, comes to Vegas about once a month, and he likes to fuck while someone watches. I'll watch, you get to fuck."

Delilah smiled and she and Glory laughed as they got into the cab. The cabbie leered at Delilah and she preened under his gaze and licked her lips. She had a vision of the cabbie bending her over the hood and fucking her doggie style and shuddered in pleasure.

Glory giggled. "Now hold your horses Delilah. The cabbie gets his fuck at the end of the week, not now. Joe, the Mirage. We have some time so no bouncing. I have a new hooker who needs to develop her coke habit."

"You got it Glory." He replied and moved out carefully.

Glory dropped a fold down tray in the back and pulled out a small compact. She opened it and it was filled with white powder.

"Now Delilah, this is 100% pure cocaine. It's from Peru, and it's the best. Real classy hookers like us do coke, and only the best. We also deal so be sure you always have some for your customers. Try to use it while they are watching and if they don't use it try to get them hooked on it so we can sell to them. Making a line on your tits usually reels them in. Just a couple of lines though, too much and they'll OD and we can't have that. A dead customer doesn't pay after all."

Glory carefully scooped out a bit and made four lines. She pulled out two small straws, one plastic and one gold colored. Glory took the Gold one and snorted up two lines. She rubbed her nose and leaned back with a sigh. "Oh, I do so love that rush! I can't imagine why I never did coke before I became a hooker. It's so wonderful and the cravings I get make me feel like such a slutty junkie I just melt. Now, snort these two lines and lean back. Don't think, just ride the rush."

Delilah took the plastic straw and snorted both lines. She leased back like Glory had said and her eyes rolled back. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. This is amazing! My head feels so electric! Oh simply wonderful!" she said as she rode the high.

After a bit Glory had her snort another line and then put it away. "You can snort some later dear, that was just enough to hook you. Proper hookers have addictions and I think you are well on your way."

Delilah nodded with a smile and checked her makeup in her compact. Glory explained how her trick would go.

"Mr. X as he likes to be called is a dear man. He has excellent manners and knows exactly how to treat whores like us. He will call you a cheap slut, and make you lick him clean afterwards. He doesn't do drugs but likes to watch his bitches do them so we will do another line while there off each other's tits at the end. He usually likes to start with you bent over a chair or couch and fuck you from the rear. After that he will shove you down to your knees and slap your face with his cock and call you the nicest names. Lick him clean and then he will likely take you to bed and you can ride him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Sometimes he will let you do whatever you want, but usually after you ride him he will roll you over and fuck you in the ass."

"Oh, that's sounds quiet nice. I'm glad my first customer is such a gentleman. Does he slap us around any?" Delilah asked with a smile.

"He does spank us sometimes, but usually no slapping around. That is extra. Now prices..."

Glory finished briefing Delilah as the cab pulled into a back alley behind the casino. Delilah was so happy she had a nice friend like Glory to help her turn her first trick. They both got out wearing long raincoats and sunglasses and Glory led her to a small door. She knocked and a smiling security guard let them in and took them to a service elevator. He took them straight up and led them down to a door.

"It's 6pm now, I'll be back at 8pm. Call if sooner or later." He said to Glory and headed off.

Glory winked at Delilah and said "Well, let's be about our business shall we?" She knocked on the door and struck a pose with her hand on her hip while she put the tip of her finger against her lip. Delilah put her hand against her hip and put her other finger at the top her cleavage and began to trace it slowly down.

The door opened and an older man with a sour look opened the door. He openly leered at Glory and then at Delilah. Delilah preened as he openly checked her out and felt very turned on.

The man grinned and motioned them in. Glory strutted in and slowly took off her coat. She looked over her shoulder at the man who scowled at her. "What? You're a whore, I don't take coats from whores."

Glory smiled and said "Oh, you always say the nicest things. Well, this is Delilah and she will be your partner this evening. I'll make myself a drink and have a seat. Delilah, make sure Mr. X is very happy." Glory shucked her coat and let it lie on the floor. She went over to the mini bar and pulled out a small vodka and tonic bottle and made herself a drink. She then sat on a large cushioned chair and crossed her leg. She arched her eye at the man who tossed her a wad of cash. He turned to Delilah as Glory counted it.

"What the fuck are you waiting for bitch? Let's get to it." The man said and Delilah smiled. Glory had been correct; the man was such a gentleman calling her a bitch like that. She shucked her coat and the man let out slow wolf whistle.

"Nice. Very nice. Oh yeah, that leather thong is just the thing, shows off that ass just fine." The man moved up behind her and gave her a hard smack on her ass. She gasped and then giggled. He smacked her again and gave her a shove over to a couch. Delilah caught herself and then bent over the back. She wiggled her mostly exposed ass and looked over her shoulder.

"Well, a nice man like you certainly knows how to treat a lady like me. Come on over and tear my ass up you stud!" Delilah said with sultry voice.

The man walked over and grabbed her thong. He moved it over and shoved her down a bit. Delilah gasped as she felt her John's dicktip rub against her sex. She had been wet for awhile so after some probing his cock slid right in and she sucked her breath in deeply. She clenched her pussy muscles and the man grunted. He pulled out slowly and then shoved in harder and faster. Delilah gasped and shoved back against him hard.

"Oh fuck yeah baby! That's the stuff! Fuck this bitch! Fuck this bitch like the whore she is!" Delilah moaned out as the man's pace quickened. The man grunted and got out an occasional "You fucking cheap hooker! Take this!" and Delilah just giggled and preened at the compliments.

After several minutes the man gave a large grunt and blew a full load into her pussy. She let out a big gasp and then orgasmed too. The man's deflating dick slid out slowly and Delilah let herself fold down onto her knees. The man grabbed her hair and turned her around. He slapped her face with his cock a couple of times and smeared cum on it.

"Clean me up bitch."

Delilah began to lick and suck. She started down on his lower legs and licked him up to his groin. She lapped up his cum and then began to lick his penis from the base to the tip with long slow licks. She looked over at Glory who was sipped her drink with a smile and teasing her pussy with a single finger.

Delilah winked at her and then took the man's cock in her mouth and sucked hard. The man stiffened and then grunted. His hands grabbed her head and began to move it up and down. Delilah let herself be guided and soon the man was hard again. She slowed up a bit and angled her head a bit. She then slowly guided the cock down her throat all the way to the base and out again. She gasped loudly for air and then did it again. The third time the man blew a load straight into her stomach.

Mr. X pulled back and staggered backwards and landed on a chair with a dopey look on his face. Delilah smiled at him and stood up. She undid her neck strap and eased the corset down off her body. She then eased the thong off leaving her in stockings and boots. With a slutty leer she strutted past him and into the bedroom of the suite. As she reached the door she gave her ass a loud smack and licked her lips at the man.

He stood up unsteadily and staggered after her. He flopped on the bed and she crawled over him. They kissed and the man played with her tits and nipples while she giggled and teased his cock. It took a bit but he got hard again and she mounted him. She began to pump up and down on him hard, her slick pussy sliding easily on his cock. The man grunted and gasped while Delilah giggled and gave him encouragement.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Your cock is so fucking awesome! Fuck my pussy you fucking stud! Fuck me like a cheap hooker! Fucking tear me up! Yes!" She screamed out as they sped up. After several more minutes the man's eyes actually crossed and he came hard. With a final grunt he passed clean out with a dopey smile and eyes rolled back so far into his head all you saw was white.

Delilah giggled and eased off him. She licked him clean again and then tucked him in. The man snored a bit and the goofy smile remained.

"Oh, he is such a dear. Look at that Glory, looks just like a little baby who just finished a bottle." She said and Glory nodded.

"Oh yes. You did excellent Delilah, your first trick and you fucked your John until he passed clean out. You are definitely a professional. Now, let get you cleaned up and dressed."

Delilah took a shower, dressed, redid her makeup and took a morning after pill. "Normally we would do a line of coke while he watched but we'll let him sleep." Glory said as she pulled out her compact. They both did a line and Glory rang the guard who escorted them out to a waiting limo.

Delilah followed Glory in and found herself sitting across from a large handsome man in a nice suit with lots of gold bling. He smiled at her and held out a hand. "I'm Big Roger, and you are?"

Delilah smiled and extended her hand. Big Roger took it and kissed it. She giggled and preened as he scoped her hot bod out. "I'm Delilah. Glory's new friend. She helped me figure out that I'm really a hooker and I just did my first trick."

"Yes dear, she had some tea with me and the strangest thing happened. She changed and realized that she had been in the wrong profession all this time. I just had to help her out, so we went shopping, got a nice makeover, I addicted her to coke, and she just turned her first trick." Glory said as she licked Big Roger's ear.

"Oh splendid. Glory, your timing is perfect, I have been thinking we need to expand the stable and Delilah will do just fine. Now then, I'm Big Roger and I'll be your pimp. Glory says you did a fine job on your first trick but I need to assess your skills myself. While we are heading to a party, get on your knees in front of me and give me a blowjob."

"Oh of course Big Roger. Thank you for taking me on. A whore like me is lucky to have such a good pimp."

Delilah got down on her knees and blew her pimp. She never again thought about what she had been and by dawn she had forgotten all about Delores.

THE NEXT EVENING BACK IN DELORES' ROOM

"I don't know where she is, officer. We had a fight, I left, and got back late. She never came back and her cell phone is off. I don't know what to do!"

Police Lieutenant Christine Jackson sighed as the man started to blubber. She was here because the man had blathered over the phone about a fight and missing wife and the dispatcher couldn't understand half of it, so they sent her to clear it up.

Her own personal opinion was that the woman had left him, but some of the stuff was odd. No clothes taken, her purse was still in the room, and her cell phone was gone and not on. She had looked around but had found no sign of anything weird.

A whistle of a teapot made her look up. The man turned off the little stove in the kitchenette and sighed. "I made some tea for her..."

He looked about ready to cry (again), so Christine quickly said "Uh, do you mind if I have some? It's been a long day."

The man sighed and nodded and she had a cup. She sipped it and noted it had an odd fruity flavor to it. She finished looking around and then noticed something. The door to the next suite, while closed, wasn't locked. She opened it and found that the door was open into the room.

"Odd." She thought. The room was obviously inhabited but no one was in at the moment.

Something was off and she decided some more questions for some different people were in order. She told the man that she would be back but she needed to talk to some other people first.

As she headed for the elevator she felt a bit flushed. "Huh, the hotel must have turned up the heat."

To be continued

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers
12