The Bridge Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pulled out and Crissy kept checking her make up in her compact and wiggling her legs. The excitement of getting nearer the bust was making her wet. After a couple of moments of shifting around she quietly slipped her right index finger into her pussy and began to play with herself. She was so far along she only needed a couple of minutes before she let out a slight gasp and bucked a couple of times. She caught her breath and noticed Joe grinning in the rearview mirror. She grinned and blew him a kiss to stay in character.

Joe pulled around behind the club and pointed to a back door with a bouncer on it. "There you go Crissy, tell him you are one of Big Roger's new girls and he'll take you right to him. Have fun!"

"Oh you know I will. Thanks Joe!" Crissy got out and strutted over. She could tell the bouncer was scoping her out by how his head followed her movements. She strutted up and the man leered at her like she was fresh meat for a starving dog.

"Good evening. I'm Crissy, one of Big Roger's new girls. I'm running late so can you show me in?"

The man looked at her (in the face, not her tits where he had been staring) when she said she was with Big Roger and he said "Hang on."

He stepped back and spoke into a collar mike for a second while she stood there looking sexy in her leather halter and shorts. After a bit the man nodded and said "Follow me."

He led her into the club and in through the kitchen entrance. She came out into a large dance floor area with lots of men and lots of nearly naked hot women dancing to an awesome beat. Several poles were in the corners and women spun around them with enthusiasm. He led her up the stairs to a large balcony past several guards and over to a large table.

There was the man who could only be Big Roger surrounded by some other men and several smoking hot women. The bouncer leaned over and spoke to Big Roger who looked at her and grinned. Crissy felt her insides melt like butter and he stood up.

"Hi there Crissy. So glad you could join us. Come on over and have a drink."

"Oh thank you! How kind of you, standing in a lady's presense." She said and sat down. The other girls around her nodded.

"Oh, very good. Manners are so important, glad to see you have been well bought up." Said a woman in a latex bodysuit with long black hair.

"Well, of course. Ladies much be ladies after all. Even if we are just bitches." Crissy said and for a second she thought she had slipped up but everyone laughed.

"Yes indeed. Now have a drink my dear." Big Roger said as he poured her some sparkling wine. She picked up the glass and had a drink. "I'm got to keep my character up until I can get Delores" she thought.

Crissy kept telling herself that as they finished a bottle and then another one. She was pleasantly drunk when Amber (she had been able to figure out names by listening) had pulled out a small bag of cocaine. She quickly made some lines and put it in front of Crissy. "Well, since you are the newest, please have the first snort."

Crissy carefully took the straw. "I have to stay in character. I can do this, I'll be okay." She told herself and took a line and then another. Having never done coke before she felt amazing and leaned back.

"Oh my! Such a fine feeling! Oh, I do believe I could get used to that."

Everyone laughed. "Oh, you'll get plenty used to it. All my girls do cocaine. It's a classy drug for classy bitches." Big Roger said and Crissy nodded. Big Roger put his arm around her bare shoulders and pulled her in close. She giggled and snuggled up to him. "Mmmmmm, it's a shame I have bust him. He's such a gentleman and I bet he fucks really well too." She thought.

After a bit more talk Big Roger nodded and everyone at the table stood up and paired off. Amber, Jacky, and Mindy each hooked an arm around a man and led them off. Big Roger poured another drink for Crissy.

"You of course understand that I have to test the goods before I put you on the market. I have a reputation you know and I simply must have the best bitches working for me. We won't be disturbed, so let's see how good you can blow me."

Crissy didn't waste a second. "Can't give them any hint I'm not what I say I am. I have to keep my cover. Besides he's a gentleman, it's not like he is going to rape me or anything crazy." She thought as she knelt down with a big smile. She licked her ruby lips and unzipped him. She gasped as his large cock slipped out.

"Oh my! You really ARE big, Roger!" Crissy said and they both laughed. Crissy ended with a nice long full length lick from his tip to the base. "Mmmmmm, shaved too. You are very much a proper gentleman."

Roger nodded with a smile. "Of course. One doesn't push high class tail without being proper oneself. Now, please do get on with it you whore."

Crissy smiled at the compliment and gave Big Roger several more licks. Big Roger nodded and said "Very good, starting nice and slow. Remember, if you get stuck just think what would Glory do and you will do fine every time."

Crissy began to suck on his cock tip and her mind zoned for a minute. She had a vision of Glory, in her leather dress, tits out, blowing Big Roger, swirling her tongue, angling her head to allow maximum penetration down her throat. She could almost hear her voice giving her instructions.

"Head back a bit dear, that's it. Swish that tongue back and forth as it slides down your throat. Deep breath now! That's it and now out slowly. Careful with your teeth and keep those lips puffed out. You're doing fine Dear." She could almost see Glory standing there with that evil smile and that strong stance, looking down on her and making sure that she was worth being one of them.

She was brought back to reality when she felt Big Roger's cock twitch and suddenly a load of sperm shot down her throat. She gulped it down as fast as she could being sure to keep her lips airtight about Big Roger so not one drop spilled. She gulped several times and then gave a long slow suck to milk the last bits and swallowed it. She let Big Roger's cock slip out of her mouth with a little "pop" and grinned up at him.

Big Roger smiled and patted her on the head. "Nice, needs a bit of work, but you definitely have the key points down. Now let's see how well you fuck. Bend over this table and I'm going to fuck you doggie style like the bitch you are."

Crissy giggled and bent over the table. "Oh how nice he is, giving me instructions like that and complementing me. Too bad I'm a cop, otherwise I really would like to work for this gentleman." She thought to herself.

Big Roger slapped her ass hard and she gasped loudly. He smacked her again and again and she pushed back against his hand and let out a long "Oooooooooo, love that" and swayed her ass back and forth.

Big Roger positioned himself behind her and she felt both of his hands clamp down on her thighs. She felt his cock probe her and then slid right into her very wet and lubed up pussy. She gasped loudly and sucked in a deep breath.

"Ohhhhhh BABY!! FUCK YEAH!! TEAR MY PUSSY UP BIG ROGER!!" Crissy screamed and pushed back hard against him as he began to pump into her. She bumped against the table as Big Roger slammed her cock into her and she squealed loudly as he pumped away. She ground back hard and growled at him. She giggled and grinned as Big Roger called her nice names like "Whore", "Slut", "Fuck puppet", and "Cheap Trash".

With a loud grunt Big Roger came hard in her and she let out a loud gasp and then shuddered as she came too. Roger pulled out and she slumped down with a soft giggle. She caught her breath and then turned around and started to lick Big Roger clean without being told.

When she was done and had tucked Big Roger's cock back into his pants she stood up, and began to touch up her makeup. She finished and blew herself a kiss in the mirror. She looked over at Big Roger and asked "So, did I make your cut?"

Big Roger's reply was to turn her around and smack her in the ass hard. She gasped and giggled and Big Roger laughed.

"Yeah, you pass. I'm curious though, when exactly did you meet Glory? She only told me about one new friend she had made today."

"Someone mention my name?"

Crissy froze when she heard that voice. Big Roger grinned and looked over her shoulder. Crissy turned and saw Glory strutting in with another woman with blonde hair who was chewing her nails and giggling.

Crissy's eyes met with Glory's and for a split second Officer Christine popped up. "That's her! She's the one who kidnapped Delores from the hotel! She's a whore and a hooker and when you bust her you are set!"

But then Glory smiled that evil knowing smile. That smile that reached into Christine's head and shooed Christine away like a little girl and brought out Crissy in full force. That smile that just knew that Crissy was the REAL woman here, the smile that showed Crissy who the REAL woman was and who she really wanted to be.

Crissy blinked and then smiled back at Glory. "Oh, I'm sure it slipped her mind, she was so busy with Delilah after all. So good to see you Glory! I missed you at the hotel, and The Vision, and the Salon. Good thing I remembered about the party here. Such a wonderful place and such lovely people. I'm sure there are many nice gentlemen who need a hooker to fuck tonight and I'm so happy you invited me along."

Glory strutted up to her and looked her in the eye. She then scoped out her body. Crissy shuddered in pleasure as she felt Glory's eyes undress her and bore into her mind. After a few long moments Glory smiled and hugged her closely.

"Oh of course! Silly me, forgetting to tell my Dear Pimp! Big Roger, this is my dearest friend Crissy. She's very much one of us and we need to put her skanky cheap ass to work. And right now, the night in young, but that dance floor is packed with customers who need to sample the wares."

Big Roger looked at Glory and then at Crissy and grinned. "My dear, I couldn't have said it better myself. Why don't you take Crissy down and get her started while I hook up Delilah with someone who has already put down a nice retainer."

"Of course dear. Now Crissy, come with me." Glory said as she led her off by the hand. She grabbed her purse on the way. Crissy was nearly swooning with excitement. She had finally met GLORY! And she was as Glorious as her name suggested.

They got to a landing halfway down the stairs and Glory stopped by a small garbage can. "Hold on a moment dear. This handbag is much too big for a job like this. Here, let's clean it out."

Glory opened it and pulled out her wallet. Glory smiled as she looked at the Driver's License and she tossed it in the garbage. "We have limos and cabs to take us places dear." She then pulled out her pistol. Glory arched an eyebrow at that but simply smiled and popped out the clip. She tossed the clip and the pistol into the garbage. "Big Roger protects us, so no need for lovely ladies like us to carry a pistol." She then pulled out her badge and smiled evilly at that.

"Well, I certainly think we don't need this anymore." and tossed in the garbage.

Crissy didn't even blink, but giggled and nodded. "Of course Glory. You know best. Now, about those customers who need to sample the goods?"

Glory smiled that power smile and took her by the hand. "Certainly Crissy, come with me." and led her downstairs and off to the side in a small booth where they could talk. "Now my Dear, we both know that you never met me until now, so how did you find me and why did you come looking for me?"

Crissy looked away for a second and then thought "No, Glory would tell the truth!" She straightened and looked Glory in the eye. She noted that Glory's eyes lit up a bit at that and she told Glory the truth.

"I was a police Lieutenant called into the hotel you visited earlier today. An older man's wife was gone and he was convinced something happened. While there I dug up that you had been there and even saw some footage of you and the woman leaving. It appeared she left of her own free will, but there was something odd about how she looked. While talking to the husband over a cup of tea, I started to feel excited and different. As I followed your trail through the city and talked to people I realized how empty my life was. Everyone talked about you like you are a legend! And I could see it in your photos and the film. Your walk, your figure, your smile, the way you look at people; you are force of power and lust! I realized after a while I didn't care about that woman, I wanted to met you! And then when I got here and Big Roger started testing me out I realized I wanted to BE you! Well, not you but like you. I want to strut like you strut, smile that evil smile, sway my ass that glues every eye to it, wear leather, snort cocaine, drink sparkling wine, and FUCK! I'm not a cop anymore, I never really was. It took meeting you to realize that. I'm a hooker. I'm a leather clad, hot bodied, coke snorting, thigh boot wearing, all night fucking hooker who can make a man hard with a look and a smile."

Glory smiled broadly at Crissy and leaned over and gave her a big hug. "Oh my dear! That is wonderful! I'm so glad you realized your mistake and I'm so happy I helped you find out the real you, even in a such a interesting way. Well, a cup of tea tends to help people focus and think and apparently this one did. Now then, I watched you walk, I've heard you talk, and Big Roger says you can handle the fuck. So let me get my dear friend Crissy started with a perfect john."

Glory led her over to the edge of the dance floor. She tapped her lips and then smiled. "Oh simply perfect. Crissy my dear friend, that gentleman over there by the opposite edge of the floor, leaning against the tall table in the suit is your first trick. He is a millionaire tech mogul from Calinfornia. He's a bit shy, and has been holding back. But he's had several drinks now and is scoping the girls out. Let's see you work."

Crissy strutted over to the bar and got two glasses of wine. She then strutted up to the man and said "This is for you. You need it."

The man turned and looked at her. She smiled broadly and licked her lips as she felt his eyes undress her and after a moment he took the wine glass. He held it up and Crissy clinked her glass with his and drank. After a moment the man said "When you said "I need it" were you talking about the wine, or you?"

Crissy giggled and leaned close. "Both my dear. I've been watching you check out the others. Those looks of desire. But they are not for you. I'm for you. I'm the one you want and I'll show you why."

Crissy took him by the tie and led him off to the back of the room. He trailed her like a puppy on a leash and she walked right past the guard at the VIP suites door with a smile. The guard nodded and said "Suite 3" as they passed. Crissy led him down and opened the door as she led her trick in she called out "A bottle of your best sparkling wine."

Crissy led the man to a nice leather couch and sat him down. She leaned down and kissed him deeply. Her right hand cupped his chin and then her fingernail slowly dragged down his chest to his now swelling crotch. She traced his cock's outline bulge and began to rub it. She broke the kiss and brought both of her hands up and around his neck. She straddled him and began to rub her leather clad pussy on his now very hard cock while she kissed him again.

She broke the kiss and the man moaned. Crissy smiled and whispered "Oh you poor thing, your cock must be so uncomfortable. Let me help it."

She slid off the man and down onto her knees. She slowly undid his belt, and then his pants. His cock quickly poked up out of his boxers and Crissy took it in her right hand. "There now, all better. Ohhhh, the poor thing is all discolored from being so uncomfortable. I'll kiss it and make it all better."

Crissy gave the cock a little kiss and giggled at the lipstick stain she left. She kissed it again and then slowly kissed down the shaft until she reached the base. Then she ran her tongue all the way back up slowly and swirled it around his tip. Then she took it in her mouth and slowly sucked it down. She angled her head and she was able to take it completely on her first try! She was so excited but she knew she had to control herself. Customer's pleasure first after all.

She deep throated him five times and the sixth the man gasped and shuddered. Crissy sucked hard and gulped down every drop. She then keep sucking on him for several moments afterwards to make sure she had it all and then pulled off his cock with a pop.

Crissy looked up and licked her lips. The man was slumped in his seat with a look of bliss on his face and a glaze in his eyes. Crissy gave his cock another long slow lick and then stood. She undid her faux leather top and let her lovely tits hang free. The man's glazed stare locked on her tits and his mouth worked into a dull smile.

Crissy giggled and the slowly eased out of her leather boyshorts. She was commando of course and she slowly straddled the man. His cock was hardening again and she teased it along with her hand while she put his hands on her lovely tits. She leaned forward and pulled his face towards her nipple.

"You are such a sweet little boy. Yes, a perfect little boy who listens to his mommy yes?"

The man eyes were rolling in his head as Crissy mashed his face into her tits and as she eased down on this shaft. "Yesssss, little boy who listens..." he whispered.

"Yes you are. Such a good little boy, and good little boys gets a nice treat. This little boy gets some milk with his nookie. Now show me how you are a good boy and suck." Crissy said as she pushed her left nipple into his mouth. The man tried to turn his head but Crissy pushed forward and her hard nipple entered his mouth. Once that happened the man sucked hard and Crissy let out a gasp.

"Oh GOOD BOY! Yessss, that's it, suck on it! Yes such a good boy!"

The man's eyes were so rolled back Crissy could only see white. He sucked and sucked and she had to work at it to pull him off and onto the other tit. As he sucked she started to pump up and down on his hardened shaft. Soon she was bouncing like a rubber ball and screaming as the man babbled and sucked on her tits.

Crissy had never had such amazing sex! She was in full control and her partner had been reduced to a mindless drone who only responded to her orders or her actions. She was so turned on by it and how fucking amazing it was. She concentrated to hold off on her orgasm and she was able to last nearly fifteen minutes when she finally lost when the man bit her nipple. The jolt of pain shoved her right over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Crissy screamed at the top of her lungs and the man let out a loud grunt followed by a bellow that trailed off. Crissy squeezed the man close as her whole body twitched and the post orgasm jolts of pleasure trailed off. She finally released him and the man's head flopped back.

Crissy looked down and slowly stood up. The man, her first john, was an absolute wreck. His pants and shorts were down on his ankles, his crotch, waist, and upper legs were soaked with her pussy juice and cum, his jacket was stained and sweated through, his neck and face smeared with lipstick and some hickies, his tie missing, several buttons ripped off of his shirt, his arms hung limply by his side and he was dead unconscious with the biggest dopey smile Crissy had ever seen plastered on his face.

Crissy laughed. Not giggled, flat out laughed at what she had done to this man. "You are such a dear man. You just gave me such a memorable fuck and I gave you one too. Oh you sweet little boy, I bet you can't even remember your own name right now. Well, I'm glad you had fun."

Crissy quickly wiped herself down and dressed. She touched up her makeup and then opened the door. The wine and two glasses were sitting there. She poured herself a glass and then another one. Taking both she strutted out the VIP entrance with a hunter's look. She paused by the guard and said "Suite 3 needs some clean up. The poor man is sleeping very pleasantly right now, and I think he is quite done for the evening. Can you be a dear and see that he is taken care of?"