All Comments on 'The Bridge Club Ch. 06'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jay_pearcejay_pearceover 8 years ago
Great work!

This story is not only well written, but believable. I love/hate that you leave me waiting, but glad that you don't make me wait very long for the next chapter.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

I have to agree about the story being well written. After this chapter I was just forced, forced I say, to give you five stars and well deserved. I find myself thinking it is too bad there are only four, or is it five women to seduce, but then again seduction is not really what Norm is all about. He has a mission and it is showing how much better a person he is than the crude, brutish, unfeeling neanderthal like male that Massimo is. At some point all the "girls" should take note (s).

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 8 years agoAuthor
We must think alike

Sidney43, I can tell you that Chapters 7-9 are on their way. I had to smile when I read your comment about the number of girls ...

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really loving this series. Keep up the good work!

One little continuity issue.

"I took Abigail back to her place."

...

"She kissed me on the cheek, and smiled at me. Then she turned to go. But she stopped at the door. Good luck with Christina. I'll be rooting for you two."

If they are at Abigail's place, then surely she stays and our protagonist goes?

Just_John1Just_John1over 8 years ago
Nicely written

Really nice juxtaposition between the nice guy during nefarious pursuits. I was really waiting for the final chapter to announce the bet. This was a nice surprise and increases my interest. I also really like the character develoment. This theme has been done before but this seems to be a good refreshing new look at it. Nice job and thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good vibes

When the gf roots for u its almost a sure thing.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 4 years ago
girls talk

Aren't the girls going to figure it out at some point? At least figure out that these two new guys are going through their circle of friends? You'd think that would make it harder, but then again, maybe none of them want to be completely left out and ignored.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

It does pay to be a nice guy and they really don't always lose. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES