The Bridge Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers

- "Nuh-uh." she said. "Stick around. We need to talk."

Darren finally convinced Emily to leave with him, despite her evident reluctance. That left four of us: Carmen, Beth, me ... and Marina.

- "Would you excuse us, Sweetie?" said Carmen, to Marina.

Marina giggled. "Sure. I need to use the ladies' room."

The moment she was out of sight, Beth and Carmen started laughing. They were trying to stifle it, to keep it quiet, but that only made them laugh harder.

- "Did you ... see her?" Carmen got out.

- "Priceless." Beth was snorting.

- "I don't get it." I said.

- "I know." said Beth, holding her stomach.

- "Did you see Emily?" asked Carmen, between deep breaths.

- "You mean how she was sniffing after Marina?"

- "Yes. Exactly." said Carmen.

- "Yeah, I saw it. You don't seem very upset." I said.

Beth stopped laughing. "Really? You don't get it?"

- "Get what?" I had no idea what she meant.

Beth looked to Carmen. "You want to explain?"

- "You do it." said Carmen. "You'll just bitch about it if I do."

Beth looked me in the eyes, totally serious now. "Norm, do you remember why we went clubbing last week? The purpose behind it?"

- "Yeah. To find a girl who -". And then it finally hit me. "Marina?"

- "Finally." said Carmen.

- "Yes, Marina." said Beth. "Carmen stayed at the club to get to know those three girls from work. We barely know them. They're younger, and they're shy around us. They're also queer as a three dollar bill."

- "Not that there's anything wrong with that." I said.

- "No. Anyway .... The other two are a couple, sort of, so Carmen concentrated on Marina. She ... uhh, she got to know her better -"

- "I brought her home." said Carmen. "And I fucked her brains out. She wassosweet."

Mental images were racing through my brain. Fascinating mental images.

Beth carried on with the story. "Anyway - Carmen found out that Marina is ... open to new experiences, shall we say? And then, Emily came to the office to visit her husband. Marina saw her chatting with Abigail and Carmen, and came over to investigate. Carm introduced Marina to Emily, and -"

- "The sparks were flying." said Carmen.

- "Fuck, Carmen! Who's telling this story? So that gave Carmen an idea. She told Marina about the bridge club, and found out that our little Eurasian doll wasveryinterested. Carmen told me and Abigail all about it, and together we came up with phase 2 of the plan."

- "Phase 2?" I asked. "What was Phase 1?" I was just teasing them. I was beginning to understand where Beth was going with this.

- "Geez, Norm." said Carmen. "Didn't you see Emily's reaction?"

- "I did. But if you wanted Emily to drool over Marina, why didn't you put them at the same table? I was the only one to play all three games with Marina. Everybody got the Marina experience, except Emily."

- "Oh, Norm." said Carmen, shaking her head. "Haven't you ever gone fishing?"

- "Just listen." said Beth. " Phase 2. Carmen started telling Marina aboutyou. About the Chez Maurice, and the fantastic sex you had afterwards - which Carmen won't stop talking about."

- "You got dusk to dawn, bitch. " said Carmen. "You've got nothing to be jealous about."

Beth ignored her. "Carmen did such a great job of describing you, that Marina becameveryinterested inyou."

- "She got wet." said Carmen.

I got hard.

- "So that's what we've been doing, Norm. That's why you had to suffer through those games. You passed with flying colors, sweetheart. Marina was impressed. She thinks you're a nice guy. And now she's willing to fuck you. And Emily. Together."

- "Can I get her now?" asked Carmen.

- "Just a minute." said Beth. "Norm, are you cool with this? Can you do this?"

I took a deep breath. Could I have sex with Marina? And Emily? At the same time?

"I think so."

Then I had a thought. Several thoughts.

- "What will Christina say?"

- "I'll ask her." said Beth. "Leave that part to me."

- "And what about Marina? Isn't she gay? Does she have any experience with men?"

Carmen answered that one. "She's not a virgin. She fucked a few guys in high school. That was enough to turn her off men. But she's not allergic. Seriously, can I get her?"

- "Get her." said Beth.

Carmen brought Marina into the living room. I don't know how much she had heard, but she was blushing.

Beth took control.

- "Marina - Norm is worried about you. He wonders if you are sure about this."

Marina looked me in the eye. She wasn't so shy. "Thank you, Norm, for being concerned about me. But I am not afraid. It all sounds very wonderful. Carmen told me about ... about her time with you. I would like something like that."

- "And what about Emily?" asked Beth.

- "Oh, yes." said Marina. "I would like to be with NormandEmily. That would be ... yes, I would like that."

I don't know what possessed me. But I said it.

- "Marina, before we do anything ... I have to tell you. I'm in love with Christina. You know her - you work with her. So ... whatever happens, it's just one time. A one-time experience."

Marina smiled at me. "That'ssoromantic, Norm. I already knew - Carmen told me. But it's so sweet that you told me. Thank you." Then she looked at Carmen, and the two of them exchanged one of those looks that only lovers know.

- "I do have one condition." said Marina. Even Carmen looked surprised, so that I knew she wasn't in on this. "I would like ... a date with you like Carmen had." Then she blushed.

- "I'll try." I said.

Marina stood up, and went across to Carmen. The tiny Eurasian girl sat on Carmen's lap. Slowly, delicately, Marina leaned forward and pressed her lips to Carmen's. They started kissing. From the way Carmen's cheek moved, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there was some serious tongue action going on there.

When Marina put her hand on Carmen's breast, I nearly lost it.

Marina turned to Beth and me.

- "So - do we fuck now?" she asked.

- "I have to go." said Beth.

- "Me too." I said.

*****************************

In the elevator, I turned to Beth.

- "Thank you. I appreciate everything you and Carmen have done for me. And Abigail. All three of you. But I have to ask: will Christina be cool with this? Because if she isn't, I don't think I can do it."

- "I'll ask her tomorrow." said Beth. "She'd better say yes, after all we've been through."

- "Maybe I should be the one to do that." I said.

*****************************

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers
12