All Comments on 'The Broken Girl'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kill the sick bastards

If your follow up stories include capturing and torturing the sick fucks who did this, it'll be a good story.

SleepyXSleepyXover 16 years ago
it's vere rare

that I am agreeing with an anonymous here...

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusover 16 years ago
Excellent beginning

You have set the stage for what I expect to be a very satisfying story. I think the approach you took to beginning after the attack was over is excellent. I look forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story was good

The rape part handled with finesse. You gave the emotional trauma without getting into the greasy, nasty details. It was easy to feel what she felt. The only criticism is you might want to watch the redundant word usage. I do the same thing though so maybe that's why I noticed it here. Great beginning to a story.

keairankeairanover 16 years ago
thank you

for not glamorizing rape the way many of the stories on this site do. The stories that say "oh, well, i got raped by so and so and now i'm their lover" just make me sick. thanks for actually showing what rape is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rape is a serious matter

Thanks for treating this subject seriously. On the other hand, I thought the references to God and being a good Christian etc were a lot of needless moralizing. That just didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree thank you

Thank you for showing that rape is not the glamorous or is paved with lilies and the promises of future love like many others on this site. As a grown woman in college, the whole theme of rape is a very disturbing factor;I cannot understand a person 'gettin' off on a story that shows forced sex on another. Although there are many nice stories on this site rape stores, in my opinion, should not be allowed. if you continue this story show that rapists getting punished and Jane increasing in her inner strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mooooooooooooooore!

Where is the rest? I love this story!!!!!

phalanx_888phalanx_888over 12 years ago

I hope this continues, as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Beginning

Hi. I think this is a great start to what could be a fantastic story. I read your Highland Magic story and its great too. You have talent. Should you consider picking up writing here again (I assume you haven't stopped writing despite the gaps in your postings) this could be a good one to continue.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Good start...has potential!

Looking for where you go with this!

nekocanekocaover 7 years ago
Unfinished story!

Story became very interesting but, end far too soon. There should be a part two!

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 6 years ago
Deeply emotional story

Such great writing of a very traumatic event. You are obviously gifted and I wish you had gone further exploring the recovery process.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Touching but...

Not done, just like her life isn’t.

Please give her a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous