The Brothel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show us what you have chosen."

Gwen opened the robe and saw the approval in both of their eyes.

"Can I watch for a minute?"

"Of course. Have a seat by Adam."

Gwen smiled at Adam and sat down to watch. Next on the tape was the oral sex. She never realized anyone had been taping, but there must have been a camera in the ceiling. It was all there for them to see. If she wasn't so aroused again she might have been embarrassed. She felt Adam's hand brush the outside of her thigh as that round ended. Joseph paused the video again.

"Let's take the first round of pictures, shall we? We can come back and watch some more while Gwen is changing."

Adam took her hand and they followed Joseph into a studio with mirrors and a corner filled with cameras. Boxes were covered with cloth for posing and there were couches to sit on. Adam helped Gwen remove the robe and set it on the floor next to the door. He took her left hand in his and put his right hand on her hip guiding her to a box. "If you'll kneel here."

Gwen followed a series of instructions while Joseph snapped a number of photos. She watched herself in the mirror as she stretched her arm to the ceiling under Adam's direction and saw a nipple revealed. She smiled at him as he came to her again. He came behind her and began nuzzling her ear. She smiled and put her arm around his neck and turned to face him. She felt that flutter as he slipped his hand under the t-shirt while he kissed her and Joseph snapped away.

"You are a tease." She let him lead her to the boxes and pose her on her hands and knees with her back diagonally to the camera. The t-shirt draped away from her as Joseph moved around taking multiple pictures.

Adam slipped his hand between her legs as Joseph continued taking shots and she responded. "It's you who is the tease. You'll see when you watch the rest of video from the bar that I have no self-control. I would be careful if I were you or we won't be getting anything done."

She turned as Joseph spoke, "Adam, arrest her."

Adam led her to a wall covered with mirrors. "Assume the position." She put her hands on the wall and spread her legs. "Put your hands higher." She smiled as she complied. She could see Joseph's reflection as he snapped pictures of her nipples as Adam 'searched' her.

When she came out of the dressing room the second time the DVD was paused. She didn't bother with the robe this time and had on the transparent teddy and thong. Adam stood and she put her arms around his neck as he kissed her and ran his hands across her butt and up the small of her back. He held her kissing her for several minutes before Joseph cleared his throat. They broke apart and Adam smiled at her as he pulled her to the couch. Joseph pushed the play button just as the DJ was explaining how hot Gwen was and how she wanted to take her shirt off to cool down. She felt a rush as she remembered the feelings the night before and watched herself take off her shirt. The camera was still directly on her as Dom removed her skirt and then presented her to the crowd. They were screaming as Dom knelt in front of her, but quieted a bit as she spread her legs for him. The feelings were racing through her again. When she saw herself drop to the floor and whisper to Dom she said, "See I told you I have no self-control."

Adam asked, "What are you whispering to him?"

"I was begging him to get someone to hold on to my arms."

The camera shot moved to the mirror as the crowd moved in. She didn't realize there were that many people crowded in so close. She had been focused in on Dom, but watching the tape she saw that people were reaching in to touch her from all sides. She was nearly buried.

They watched until Dom moved away from her and others began moving in. The field of view cleared somewhat and the camera closed in on her face and breasts. She was obviously enjoying herself. Joseph paused the video again.

It was a few minutes before Adam joined them in the studio. When he came he was wearing a speedo and no shirt and he had a black mask on like Dom and Mike had the night before. Gwen openly admired his physique and he took her in his arms as she came to him. They had her pose alone under their direction and then Adam began to pose with her. Before she knew it her top was gone, but he told her to make sure she didn't become too aroused because he wanted her to wait. It was virtually impossible, but he was straining the seams of his speedo too when they sent her off to change again. This time she chose the thigh high tights, a lacy beige, and heels and the bra that left her completely exposed. This time she put the robe on before leaving the dressing room.

She found them watching the DVD again when she entered. She was in the back room tied up against the wall and blindfolded. The girls entered the room and began to stroke her and she was writhing under their touch. She saw herself react and then do exactly as Dom wanted and lose herself in the passion while she watched the girls work on her. Joseph and Adam watched as she followed the girls' instructions and took them both orally, coming again and again herself as she did so. They watched her take Dom and his response. Then they watched her beg for more, beg Dom to tie her up and choke her, watched her come one last time as Charley sucked on her and Dom choked her.

Those images and feelings continued to flash through her mind as they returned to the studio. She knew she wouldn't last long once the robe was off. Joseph must have known that because he had her pose for him as Adam removed the robe. He continued to snap pictures as Adam turned her and admired her body. Adam didn't touch her again as they had her pose. The next time she turned around Adam had his speedo off. He smiled at her as she couldn't help but stare. He was half again as big as any of the men she had seen before. She shook her head in disbelief and went to him. She put the top of her forehead against his chest and her hands on his waist as she stared down at him. He put his hands on her upper arms and whispered. "This is why no one would come inside you last night. They were saving you for me. Hopefully tonight you will get enough."

Finally she looked up at him. "What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want if you will come inside of me."

"This is why they call me Adam. I am the first and the one who gives the new name. When the time comes I want you to offer yourself as a willing sacrifice begging me to enter you. Only then can you be reborn and given a new name."

"I am already willing. I am already begging. Tell me what to do."

"You must remove all your clothes. To be reborn you must be as naked as the day of your first birth. Do so now."

Gwen slipped the heels off and threw them aside and then removed her top. She held on to Adam's forearm as she removed the hoes, rolled them up and tossed them aside. Adam turned her to face Joseph and she saw that he had a video camera now.

"Hold up your right arm and repeat after me." Gwen nodded complying.

"I now, of my own free will and desire..."

"I now, of my own free will and desire..."

"Offer my body as a sacrifice to satisfy the desires of this man..."

"Offer my body as a sacrifice to satisfy the desires of this man..."

"To worship him and obey him in every deviant request..."

"To worship him and obey him in every deviant request ..."

"To be born again and receive a new name..."

"To be born again and receive a new name..."

"To be a member of his order now and forever..."

"To be a member of his order now and forever..."

Gwen looked at him waiting. He took her hand and positioned her with her back to the camera. "Kneel and worship me with your arms outstretched and your forehead to the ground." She stayed in that position until he commanded her to rise to her knees. When she did, his cock was in front of her and she took it in. It was huge and growing larger. She wasn't even aware that Joseph had laid on the floor between Adam's legs and was filming her from the waist up as she played her tongue and lips over his organ. She knew there was no way she was going to last much longer.

When she didn't think she could hold off another moment Adam pulled her to her feet and laid her back across one of the boxes. She pulled her knees into her elbows and pleaded with her eyes. He was breathing hard and he smiled, but leaned forward with his palms on the edge of the box and sucked on her as she came. When she was done he pulled her into his arms and when she kissed him he gave her all her cum. "Swallow it." She did and kissed him again as he ran his hands up and down her ribcage and breasts. He pushed her gently away. "Stand here and put your hands out to the side." She did as he asked. "Don't move." She held stock still as he ran his hands all over her body. He smiled as her breathing changed and her nipples became hard. She tried to kiss him as he passed close to her, but he commanded her to hold still. When she began to groan he quit and stepped away from her, admiring her body. "Don't come."

"Please." She was panting.

"Not yet."

"Please."

"I only took you so that you would last longer. I want you to be in an agony of desire."

"I told you, I have no self-control."

"I see that. It pleases me to see you in such need."

"I'll do anything you ask. Please."

"How many times did you come last night?"

"I don't know." She thought. "Three or four in the crowd. At least that many in the back room."

"And still you want more now?"

"It's been a while, but even when it was frequent, I could never get enough."

"I think you will like it here."

"I already like it here. Adam?"

"Yes?"

"Will you at least kiss me?"

He smiled. "Don't move." He leaned over and stuck his tongue in her mouth as he played with her nipple until she was groaning. Again he waited for her to calm. "Kneel again." She knelt again and smiled in relief when he allowed her to suck on his cock again. She had her arms wrapped around his thighs the next time he asked her to stop. Joseph had to physically pull her away from him and hold her as Adam pulled the cover from a chair that was used in the real world to deliver babies. It took Gwen a moment to realize how it was used, but once she did she relaxed and Joseph let her go. She approached the chair studying it and then looked at Adam. He laughed at her Christmas smile as she climbed into the chair and put her legs in the stirrups. He fastened the Velcro straps and let her spread her legs as far as she was comfortable while he fastened a belt around her waist. He leaned over her close to her face and whispered. "I have a dilemma." She put her hand to his chest and waited. "You didn't stop when I asked you to."

"I didn't want to."

He laughed at her unexpected honesty and then became serious again. "I know that, but I wanted you to. I need to know that you will do what I ask or I will have to tie your hands. I can... but I want you to be ready to touch me when I ask you to. Do you think you can be good?"

"I'll try. I want to." She nodded to emphasize her desire.

"Good, then. For now I want you to hold on to these." He showed her handles beneath the chair and she took hold of them. He stepped back and looked at her and she felt a surge go through her. Then he stepped closer and she felt the chair rise. Obediently she kept her hands on the handles as he began tracing patterns on her legs. He leaned down and licked her and she gasped, but kept her hands on the handles. He leaned over her and sucked on a nipple and she drew in a great ragged breath. He continued to suck on her nipples as he worked both thumbs closer and closer to her cunt. She continued to become more agitated as he worked on her and began begging in minutes. He would pull back when she was on the edge and begin again as she calmed. Each time she grew more and more desperate. She was almost in tears when he finally entered her and she groaned in shock and pleasure. He pulled out and she gasped again as he pushed back in forcefully.

"Raise your hand." She groaned. "Raise your right hand." Mildly confused, she complied. "Repeat the pledge." She waited until he began.

"I now, of my own free will and desire..."

She gasped as he moved his hips, "I now, of my own free will and desire..."

"Offer my body as a sacrifice to satisfy the desires of this man..."

He moved his hips again. "Offer my body as a sacrifice to satisfy the desires of this man..."

He began brushing her clitoris, "To worship him and obey him in every deviant request..."

She could barely speak, "To worship him... and obey him in every deviant request ..."

"To be born again and receive a new name..."

"To be born again and receive a new name..."

"To be a member of his order now and forever..."

"To be a member of his order now and forever..."

He leaned over her as he took her hand and guided it back to the handle. "I give you my permission to come now." He began stroking her entire body as she moved against his rhythm. She felt herself coming closer and closer to the edge and knew he wasn't going to stop her this time. He began concentrating on her clitoris and her nipples as her need built. She groaned and screamed as she felt all the muscles in her groin begin to pulse against his size.

She kept moaning and moaning in ecstasy as he pressed as far into her as he could. He continued moving inside of her until she recovered and then pivoted the chair until she was almost vertical. This time he didn't object when she moved her hands to stroke him. She brought her fingers to his face and he turned to kiss them before moving to kiss her. She dropped her hands and began stroking his chest and abs as she continued to kiss him. She groaned with pleasure as he pounded rhythmically into her. His motions became more forceful and she felt all the muscles of his abs contract as his penis pulsed and throbbed within her. He pushed in as far as he could go and leaned heavily against her as he continued to throb.

Finally he relaxed and again she touched his cheek. He was breathing heavily with his head down and he was holding himself up with his hands on her thighs. He lowered his face until it was touching hers. She put one hand on his chest as she kissed him and with the other reached down and touched the bottom of his cock where he was still moving slowly in and out. She heard him groan with pleasure and he returned the kiss as he moved in and out over and over again before he slowly withdrew.

Joseph helped him to free her and Adam took his mask off, then led her down the hall to the room where she showered. He led her in the shower and turned the water on and put his arms around her as she leaned into him. He kissed her hair and rocked her slowly for a few minutes before he reached for shampoo. She turned her face toward him running her hands all over his torso as he lathered her hair and rinsed it. She stood passively as he washed her body. He smiled and complied when she commanded him to hold perfectly still as she washed his. She knelt again and brought him into her mouth until he became large again, but he pulled her up and kissed her. Then he took her back in his arms and they let the water run over them.

"What is my new name?"

"Hmm?"

"My new name."

"Dianna, I think. The Goddess of Love. How does that strike you?"

Gwen looked up at him and smiled and tightened her arms around his waist.

When they finished Adam led her back to the room with the TV. Joseph was watching the new video. They sat down and watched and then saw the still shots.

"If you have internet here, I could show you the first pictures and videos."

Joseph smiled at her. He had already looked up the site, but it was better that she volunteered. "We would love to have them in the files."

She told him the name of the sight and Joseph and Adam watched with interest. Gwen hadn't seen them since the break up and it was harder than she expected. She curled up against Adam looking away when Brian was on the screen.

"I have a gift for you."

She looked at Adam as he handed her a small black velvet box. She opened it to find a navel stud. It looked like a diamond with a gold setting.

"Joseph will take you to have it put on. It is a symbol of my order. As a member you are never to take it off. Not even to clean it. Your skin will grow around it."

Gwen nodded and he kissed her.

"Did I please you?"

He smiled as he pulled her closer. "Very much. You are very beautiful. Go with Joseph now."

Gwen nodded. She followed Joseph out into the hallway. She still didn't have any clothes. Joseph was wearing what he had on when she first saw him. She was startled when they passed another couple. Both were dressed. Both looked her up and down. Joseph took her hand and continued down the hallway to another room. He led her to an exam table and she sat on the edge as he pushed a buzzer. A few minutes later a naked girl entered the room. There were scars all over her body and she had a number of tattoos across her shoulders and nipples and upper arms. Gwen didn't look closely until she turned her back as she readied items on a tray. Then Gwen saw that her back was covered with a picture of her face screaming in pain. As she turned back Gwen saw that she was beautiful, but she had a vacant expression in her eyes. The tattoos on her front were scenes of bondage and torture. The ones on her nipples were pins sticking in them. Gwen startled as Joseph handed the girl the box.

"Ah, Adam has another member I see." She glanced up and forced a fleeting smile at Gwen. "And one with honor. It has been a while since a diamond has come through." Gwen looked from her to Joseph. His face wore no expression. It took the girl a moment more and she turned with a piercing instrument with the stud already in place. "Lie down please. Joseph, hold her hand." She pointed to a handle on the table. "Hold on to that and hold still. It will only hurt for a minute."

As Gwen took hold of the handle and Joseph held her other hand the girl brushed her hand back and forth on Gwen's nipple. Gwen flinched and looked at her as Joseph spoke. "Julia hasn't talked to her yet."

The girl removed her hand and Gwen looked at Joseph not understanding. She felt a sharp pain just above her navel as the girl spoke. "That will hurt her a lot more than this then."

Gwen breathed through the pain as the girl tossed some gauze 4x4's on her stomach and walked out. She turned to Joseph and could see his suppressed anger as he picked up the gauze and blotted a few drops of blood that had sprung up.

"What did she mean?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. She despises people unless they like pain. She wallows in it. Let's go talk to Julia." He handed her the gauze and pulled her up. She looked down to see the diamond in her navel. There was no post as she had seen in other piercings.

"Where's the post?"

"There isn't one. It stays in like Adam said. It is barbed and your flesh will grow around it. Don't forget you took the oath."

Gwen followed Joseph down a labyrinth of hallways. They had passed several people in various states of dress. "When do I get my clothes back?"

"Soon, if you want them."

"If I want them? I would look a little silly walking the streets in the nude."

"Well, silly isn't exactly how I would describe you, but you would attract a lot of attention." He grinned at her and slipped his arm around her kissing her on the temple. It was an oddly fraternal gesture. He put his hand on the small of her back as he opened the office door and allowed her to precede him into the room.

Gwen was suddenly self-conscious in front of this woman again, but she stood as Julia looked at her from head to toe, pausing briefly to look at the stud in her navel.