The Brothel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The meeting with Adam went well then?"

Joseph nodded. Gwen was beginning to wonder about the diamond stud.

"What did he name you?"

"Dianna."

"Did you enjoy him?"

Gwen colored slightly and Julia smiled openly as she gestured for her to sit. Joseph handed her the mini DVD and the digital camera.

"He is a legend around here."

"Did you get a chance to look at the website I sent to you?"

Julia smiled. "I did. It is already linked to our site. Now I'll be able to add your new name." She looked at Joseph. "You've had a long day. Send Christopher and Robby to help me and go get some sleep." Joseph nodded his head and left them alone.

Julia shuffled papers for a moment while Gwen watched. "I asked Joseph if I could have my clothes back."

"What did he say?"

"He said I would have to talk to you first."

Julia put the papers in a folder and put it in the desk drawer. She folded her hands on top of the desk and looked at Gwen.

"You are our prisoner."

"Excuse me?"

"Our prisoner. You will not be allowed to leave. This is a brothel. Adam was your first paying customer."

Gwen stared at her dumbly. She stared at her perfect fingernails and her elegant jewelry. She stared at her perfectly coiffed hair and her business suit. Julia just waited.

"But what about school?"

"There is no more school."

"I don't understand."

"It isn't too difficult. It is as I have said. You are our prisoner. You will now be expected to have sex with the people who pay us for your services."

"And Lisa?"

"Lisa too."

Gwen jumped from the chair and ran for the door. It wouldn't open for her and she began beating on it and screaming for someone to let her out. Tears were streaming down her face when she turned back. Julia was waiting patiently, her hands still folded on the desk. Gwen slumped to the floor curled into a ball bawling. A buzzer sounded and the door clicked open. Two men took Gwen by her arms and led her away.