All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 09'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn, this stories been great!

Is there going to be more? I hope so. The problem with writting such a fine tale is that people are going to be bugging you for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a great piece of writing

love your story,give us more.good writing stand by itself and what being written in some of the stories are crap.so your story stand out like a million dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OK is it me or did those three turn into big "B"s?

For a moment I thought I didn't remember the story because those three turned into big "B's". After the way they were treat their characters turning into that is interesting. Good to see they started to see the error of their ways.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

I hope there will be more, 'the broussard sisters 2010,' maybe? From 'Admission of Guilt," I guess Paul is still dating Cindy, I wonder what happened to Candy and Pam. Hopefully he's still dating and living with them as well. They didn't do well in college initially, partially due to asshole roomates but lets face it, they were assholes to the roomates as well. Glad they started to turn it around towards the end, it didn't seem to fit the personality they started the story out with. Hope to see more, following their college life. High school characters have been thinned out following college life shouldn't be bad if you are so inclined to continue this great story.

monocatmonocatalmost 3 years ago

trashy story and highly racist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5083 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES