The Broussard Sisters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the bratty young brother she hated and tormented and would gladly give her other eye to be able to hug him just one more time.

Of the sister that was a constant nuisance and embarrassment that she would so dearly love to tell her, just once, "I love you."

Of the baby sister that so clearly adored her; Crystal wondered if Ramona remembered those nights she held her and rocked her to sleep.

Of the mother that had been nothing but a drunken slut for the first nine years of her life. She found her mother's nine year chip and held it tightly in her hand. She found all of Ray's chips in a large ceramic jar and gave that jar to his mother.

"I'm proud of you, Mom," Crystal whispered to the AA medallion she clutched in her hand.

"What?" her grandmother asked, but Crystal shook her head.

----

"Mr. Baggett, what can I do for you today?" Joseph Marcoloni pasted an insincere smile on his face as he shook Ed Baggett's hand.

He noticed that Ed did not return the smile, although the handshake was a firm, powerful, almost crushing handshake.

"Need to talk with you about your son," Ed said as he sat down in an overstuffed chair.

"My... I um, I do have a daughter, Madison. She's married; is this about John?" Joseph faltered.

"Cut the shit, Marcoloni; you know good and fucking well that Elizabeth and Bill are your kids," Ed sighed.

"I um, I don't know what you're..." Joseph stammered, beads of sweat popping out on his forehead.

Amanda, his wife, had been less than forgiving when she learned about his affair with Jamie Baggett, Ed Baggett's first wife. She had allowed him to stay in their home, but he still slept in the guest room, even though it had been eight, almost nine years now. If she were to find out that the affair had resulted in two children, he was sure she would go through with her promise to divorce him and leave him penniless.

"Your son, Bill, needs a liver transplant and a kidney transplant. The liver is barely functional, but the kidneys have completely shut down," Ed went on. "His sister, Elizabeth, has offered to donate one of her kidneys, but she'd contracted Gestational Diabetes when she was pregnant with Eddie and the doctors are afraid if she gets pregnant again, one kidney won't be able to keep her and the baby in good health. His mother's not a match; I'm sure her kidneys are shot anyway from all those years of alcohol abuse anyway. So, that leaves you."

Joseph stared at the man, unsure of what to say or do.

"So, I'm asking you to actually stand up, actually be a man for once in your pathetic little life and do the right thing," Ed said.

He flipped a card onto Joseph's desk and almost laughed as Joseph flinched and the sudden gesture.

"There's the doctor's name; call them up and make an appointment to get yourself tested," Ed ordered.

"Well, I uh, I'm not really sure if..." Joseph stammered.

"God damn, really?" Ed said, getting to his feet. "You're that big a pussy? You must be one hell of a dynamo in the bedroom, Marcoloni, 'cause you ain't worth a shit anywhere else, are you?"

Ed left the small office. Joseph watched as Ed was gracious, polite to a few patrons, then sighed in relief as Ed left the building.

Joseph took the card off his desk and tossed it into the wastebasket.

"Got a minute?" Kenneth Kay asked from the doorway.

"Ah yes, uh, Mister uh..." Joseph forced a smile to his face.

"Kenneth Kay; I'm sure you remember my wife, Jennifer Kay?" Kenneth said no smile on his face.

"What is this God?" Joseph asked himself. "Meet the husband's day?"

Kenneth did not shake Joseph's outstretched hand and took a seat without being granted permission. Joseph took his own seat, unsettled by Kenneth's abrupt demeanor.

"You know, looking at you, and looking at the picture of your kid there," Kenneth said, nodding toward a picture of Joseph's daughter, Madison, "I can see why my wife was able to get a loan for that God damned Cadillac she just had to have."

"Well I uh, I'm sure there were..." Joseph said.

"I mean, really, no job, mine was the only income and that's about gone, thanks to a huge mortgage and two snot nosed brats and she manages to get y'all to just write her a check for a brand new car?" Kenneth went on. "Then nine months later, she spits out to the only brown haired, brown eyed kid in Kay history?"

"Mr. Kay, I am sure you didn't just..." Joseph said.

"But enough of our trip down memory lane, huh?" Kenneth said, harshly. "I'm here because I need some help. See, my hunk of junk car has finally given up. I'm looking to get a truck, but no one will sell me one unless I can give them the full amount up front."

Business is business, so Joseph began the process. Ten minutes later, he sat back and shook his head no.

"Mr. Kay, you have absolutely no collateral, no savings, and there's a defaulted mortgage on your credit report?" Joseph sighed.

"Yeah, defaulted because I was in prison," Kenneth smiled an unfriendly smile.

"I understand that, but Mr. Kay, there is no..." Joseph Marcoloni stammered.

"Want to know what I was in Angola for?" Kenneth asked, fixing his cold blue eyes on Joseph's dark eyes.

"No, not really," Joseph said, growing even more afraid.

""Just approve the loan, Marcoloni," Kenneth ordered. "Or is that only for women that give you a piece of ass?"

Joseph again refused Kenneth's loan and Kenneth got to his feet.

Kenneth walked out of the man's office and sighed.

Jacy, his lover, had said that she would give him the money, but he wanted to do it on his own. Being a young woman, she didn't understand that sometimes a man just needs to feel like a man, like he can provide for himself and his family.

"But Daddy, that's silly," she laughed. "You DO take care of us."

She rubbed her swollen belly happily.

"You take care of us just right," Jacy smiled.

Kenneth sighed again and began the four and a half mile walk to the home he shared with Jacy.

----

"Whee!" Nadia laughed as she pushed Deonia on the swing.

"Higher!" Deonia demanded

"Okay, young lady, hold on tight!" Nadia cheerfully said and gave a hefty push.

Bill sat at the bench and watched the mother and child, both with rosy red cheeks from the cold crisp air.

"God I just LOVE this kind of weather, don't you?" Nadia cheerfully called out. "Trapped in that hot house all day, God, I don't know why Elizabeth likes it so hot!"

Bill smiled, even though he felt absolutely frozen in the winter sun.

"Okay, wiggle butt, come on, Mr. Bill needs to go to the doctor's office, okay?" Nadia said and let the swing slow don before hefting the three year old girl out of the swing.

"Aw!" Deonia complained.

"But, as soon as Mr. Bill gets done, we'll go to Clark's for a hot dog, how about that?" Nadia promised.

"And French fries," Deonia demanded.

"Oh yeah? French fries?" Bill smiled at the precocious little girl.

"Yes!" she affirmed with a solemn nod of her head.

"How many?" Bill asked as he labored toward the truck. "One? Two?"

"No!" Deonia shrilled. "I get five!"

"Five?" Bill asked as he managed to reach the truck. "You really think you can eat that many?"

"Oh, I bet this wiggle butt can eat at least five, maybe even six or seven," Nadia concurred.

"No way!" Bill said. "I think we'd better count, okay?"

"Okay, one young lady, safe and sound in her car seat, let's get one handsome man in his car seat," Nadia cheerfully said.

Bill looked at the beautiful blonde as she smiled up at him, ready to assist him if he should need it.

"Thanks," he finally said and pulled his long legs into the cab of the truck.

Nadia pulled out of the park and drove the half mile to the dialysis clinic.

"Takes about two hours, the nurse reminded Nadia. "Y'all want to do something else, y'all can."

"We'll wait; I'm almost finished this book and Deonia's got three coloring books," Nadia cheerfully said.

"Your wife is beautiful," the nurse commented to Bill as she pushed his wheelchair down the hall. "And oh my God, what a precious little girl y'all have."

"Oh, no, I wish that was my wife," Bill laughed. "But yeah, she is beautiful. And that Deonia's something else, you hear? Smart as a whip, I tell you."

The rest of his words faded out of Nadia's hearing. She smiled as she pulled a Stephen King novel out of her large handbag and found her place. Deonia carefully tried to stay within the lines of the frog, but didn't do very well.

"Purple?" Nadia asked. "Your frog is purple?"

"It's a magic frog," Deonia explained.

"Oh, I see," Nadia said and engrossed herself in her book.

The nurse wasn't listening as Bill went on and on about how smart Deonia was, or how smart his nephew was, or how attractive Nadia was, or the mother of his nephew. She made sure he was comfortable, and then let the machine do its job.

The nurse softly touched Bill's shoulder to let him know she was leaving the small cubicle and waddled up to the front desk again.

Nadia looked over at Deonia, who was busily coloring the princess's hair a bright yellow. She marked her novel's page number, and then approached the nurse.

"I know you really can't give me any of Bill's medical information," Nadia whispered to the woman. "But, I'm taking care of him, and as you can tell, I'm also taking care of a three year old girl, so I need to know, am I in any kind of danger?"

"What do you mean?" the nurse asked, also whispering.

"I mean, if I come in contact with any of his bodily fluids, like, you know, blood, or spit or..." Nadia looked around and leaned closer to the nurse. "Or, like the other day, I was doing his laundry and there was some stuff in his underwear; should I be worried?"

"You mean, like urine or..." the nurse asked.

"No, like semen," Nadia giggled, blushing hotly.

"Oh," the nurse smiled. "No, no ma'am; according to his records, there's nothing you need to worry about As far as I can tell, he has no communicable diseases; you should be finding."

"Good, good," Nadia said and went and sat back down.

She looked with mild interest as Deonia decided to color the princess's face chocolate brown.

Bill was exhausted after his dialysis was completed, but nodded quietly as Nadia reminded him that they needed to go to Clark's for lunch.

"Not really hungry," he mumbled.

"Too bad, you're eating," Nadia ordered and encouraged Deonia to watch the attractive girl skate toward them.

"Hi!" Nadia cheerfully greeted the nearly frozen girl.

"Okay, tell me how many French fries you eat, okay?" Bill called over his shoulder to Deonia.

"Five," Deonia told him.

"How about you, Buddy?" Nadia asked him. "Huh? How many can YOU eat?"

"Yeah!" Deonia challenged from the back seat of the truck.

"I'm going to eat all of mine," Bill assured them.

"I hope you do," Nadia said softly. "You need to eat more, okay?"

He promised her he would and smiled as she linked her fingers with his.

----

Elizabeth watched as Vee Aucoin pranced and posed in front of the weather map. The brunette beauty seemed to be excited about a possible thunderstorm predicted for that evening. In the background, a piece of classical music could be heard; Elizabeth knew that, at the end of her presentation, Vee would identify the music. She did this at all of her broadcasts, introducing her viewers to as much of her flesh as she could expose, her love of sunrises, sunsets, and nature's grandest of displays, and her love of classical music.

"Thomas says she'd originally wanted to be a teacher," Leah Farmer said. "But she took a class in Broadcast Production at Tulane and just took off from there."

"I know; I had them in a few of my classes; her and her buddy, Paris. You saw one, you saw the other," Elizabeth smiled.

She laughed out loud at the memory of it all.

"Had them in my Accounting two oh one class; Paris never shut up the whole time, but she was just so damned funny even the teacher couldn't get mad at her," Elizabeth went on.

"Did they dress like THAT in school?" Leah asked, pointing out the ridiculously short skirt Vee was wearing.

"And that was 'Cello Concerto number 1 in C Major' by Haydn, one of my absolute favorites," Vee concluded her segment. "So, Thomas, do you think weather will be a factor in this weekend's playoffs?"

Leah's son in law launched into the scheduled games for the Wild-Card playoffs.

----

Kelli Mouton ate her chicken and dumplings and hoped that none of the other teachers could see her blushing.

She wasn't ashamed of what she and Wade and Elliot and Mandy had done last night. She couldn't believe they had done it, that she had done it, but she wasn't ashamed of it.

(Kelli had told Elliot and Wade that it was a school night, so she wouldn't be going to their house; they always kept her out too late.

"No, y'all come to my apartment; I'll cook y'all something," she had insisted.

She quickly rolled out the dough for the dumplings while the four pound fryer simmered in the large cast iron pot.

"Want me to leave?" Mandy, her roommate and friend quietly asked.

"No, of course not," Kelli insisted.

The boys had come over; they had eaten their fill, and then pulled Kelli over to the couch. Mandy disappeared into her bedroom as Wade unbuttoned Kelli's blouse and Elliot unsnapped Kelli's jeans.

"Mmm, oh God!" Kelli screamed out as Wade's cock drove itself into her sparsely furred slit.

Elliot cut off any further cries of pleasure by pressing his cock against her lips. She greedily sucked his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, aw damn," Wade grunted and shot a thick torrent of sperm into her pussy."

Here, fill me up," Kelli demanded, guiding Elliot's throbbing cock to her slimy pussy.

Within seconds, Elliot's sperm was joining Wade's.

In the afterglow, a nude Kelli sat between the nude Elliot and Wade; legs spread wide, their combined juices dripping from her raw pussy.

She heard Mandy's door open, then heard the bathroom door close.

When she heard the bathroom door open, she looked over her shoulder.

"Hey, Mandy, come see," she demanded.

"What?" Mandy said, edging closer.

"Come see," Kelli demanded.

"What?" Mandy repeated, edging around the couch, averting her eyes.

"Come see," Kelli said again and reached down to spread her pussy lips wide. "Need you to clean this up, okay?"

Mandy stared at Kelli, mouth open in shock. Her eyes went from Kelli's unsmiling face to the raw, red slimy pussy.

"Come on, you know you want to," Kelli said. "You think I can't hear you at night?"

Slowly, Mandy got to her knees, face a furious red. Kelli reached her hands out and cupped Elliot's and Wade's flaccid cocks in her hands and began to stroke them back to hardness.

Kelli shuddered when she felt Mandy's small tongue graze the outer lips of her pussy. Wade and Elliot both resurged nicely, watching the small brunette suck and slurp at their lover's pussy.

Mandy moaned and drove her tongue deep into Kelli's pussy, seeking more of the semen.

"Oh!" Kelli shuddered in orgasm as Mandy 'cleaned' Kelli's clitoris of any traces of semen.

"Aw shit!" Mandy hissed as she orgasmed.

Someone is way over-dressed," Wade observed.

Mandy struggled out of her pajamas but edged away from Elliot's hands.

"No, just Kelli," she ordered.

"Okay," Kelli agreed and cupped Mandy's hairless mound with a hand that was sticky with Wade's semen.)

Now, eating the reheated leftovers, Kelli blushed hotly.

She wondered if it was possible to be in love with three people at the same time.

----

Paul came too with a jolt.

The bed was cool to the touch; Cindy's spot was cool, even her pillow was cool to the touch. Pam's side was likewise cool to the touch.

Barbara and Paulie were not in their cribs. He looked at Candy's crib; it too was empty.

He staggered out of bed, into the bathroom, and emptied his bladder. He flushed, and then remembered to put the seat back down.

The house was quiet. He staggered into the kitchen and felt the coffee pot. It was cold.

He quickly made a pot of coffee, the way he liked it, strong.

He glanced at the digital clock on the oven; 1:26. He looked at the kitchen window; sunlight streamed in.

Paul poured himself a cup of coffee, grimacing at how badly his hands shook. He used both hands to steady the heavy mug and made his way to the table.

For a moment, he wondered what day it was, then shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the tabletop.

"What the fuck does it matter?" he asked aloud, bitterly. "No where to go anyway."

----

"Come on, Nadia, please," Bill whined.

"Three more minutes," Nadia urged.

"I can't," Bill almost sobbed.

"Here," Nadia said and got on the treadmill behind Bill, trapping him.

She put one hand around his waist, supporting him. The other hand, she kept on the side bar to balance herself.

If Bill had not been so fatigued, he would have enjoyed the feeling of her soft breasts pushed into his back, her hand close to his waist. He did notice, though.

"Three more minutes, okay?" she soothed.

"Why?" Bill asked, groaning in agony.

"Because," Nadia demanded. "My stupid sister's getting married in two weeks and you're my date. I want to dance at least one dance with my date, okay?"

"I'm what?" Bill asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Nadia said lightly. "You're my date for my sister's stupid wedding, see, I'm the maid of honor, some honor, I swear, God, you ought to see the ugly dresses we have to wear! But I'm not going alone, that's for sure, so you're my date, and I'll probably have to dance a couple of times with the best man, he's Buddy's dad, he's such a gross pervert, and I'll probably have to dance once or twice with Buddy but I'd really like to dance a couple of times with you too, you know?"

The timer dinged and Bill groaned with relief when Nadia turned the treadmill off.

"See?" she quietly asked him, still holding him up. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Can I rest a minute before we get on the bike?" Bill whined.

"No, but you can rest after, okay?" Nadia said.

She brought him over to the bike, still holding him around the waist.

"Bill, I know this is hard, but believe me, I'm doing this to help you, not hurt you," she said softly. "Now, think you can give me three minutes on this?"

"One," Bill countered.

"Two, okay, two minutes," Nadia bargained and smiled happily when Bill nodded.

"Why do you even care?" Bill asked as he labored to start pedaling the stationary bike.

"I told you," Nadia said and gently touched his face with her fingertips. "You're my date for..."

"No, no, I mean, all of this, why are you doing all of this?" Bill coughed out.

"Oh," Nadia said. "I already told you; I'm in love with your sister, silly."

Nadia heard Deonia wake up from her afternoon nap. She looked at Bill.

"I'm going to go get her. Please, please keep going okay? Keep going until you hear that bell go off, okay? Promise?" Nadia said.

"Okay, promise," Bill lied.

But he did keep pushing against the pedals as hard as he could until the timer dinged.

"See?" Nadia bubbled, carrying Deonia into the room. "Mr. Bill did his very best. What do we say to him?"

"You get a gold star, Mr. Bill," Deonia praised, smiling happily.

"Thank you, Sweetie," Bill wheezed.

"Now, I think he's ready for his nap; what do you think?" Nadia asked Deonia.

"But it's time to wake up!" Deonia said.

Nadia put Deonia down and assisted Bill to the bed.

"You did great today," Nadia praised him as she took his tennis shoes off. "Tomorrow, you'll do even better, I just know it."

While Bill slept deeply, Nadia made dinner for the five of them, chicken and dumplings. She liked the meal for two reasons; it was quick yet satisfying, and Deonia could help her. Deonia loved mixing the ingredients for the dumplings together.

123456...9