The Broussard Sisters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

"And, if we didn't want dumplings, you know what we could do?" Nadia told her daughter.

"Biscuits!" Deonia said.

"That's right, you are so smart!" Nadia praised.

Elizabeth walked into the house, carrying Eddie. She smiled; Deonia had obviously been helping her mother with the dumplings; her small hands were gummy and her face was nearly white.

"Hi," Elizabeth said and shared a quick kiss with the beautiful blonde. "How'd it go today?"

"Great; we went to the park and played on the swings, then came home and took a nap; oh, Bill's still sleeping; I'll go get him in a couple of minutes. And dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes. You?" Nadia enthused.

"The usual," Elizabeth smiled. "Nadia, nothing ever changes in the insurance world, you know that."

"Oh, hey, listen, tonight, you watch Deonia for a few minutes?" Nadia asked. "Bill needs a suit."

"Bill needs a... Nadia, why does he need a suit?" Elizabeth asked.

"Because he's my date for the wedding," Nadia said casually.

"Damn, I still need to get her a gift," Elizabeth said. "But yeah, yeah, go ahead."

Elizabeth watched, mildly amused, as Nadia made quick work of cleaning Deonia up, then bustled out to get Bill up in time for dinner.

Whether it had been the near destruction of their home (the floors and counters looked beautiful now) or the added responsibility of caring for her nearly invalid brother, or a combination of things, Nadia had blossomed into a loving, caring, and conscientious young woman. Gone was the empty headed ball of fluff that used to flit aimlessly and uselessly around the house. But, happily, the laughter and the smiles and the sweetness were still there.

"Hush," she heard Nadia laugh. "It's been almost a whole hour."

----

Angel watched, stunned, as the three police cars surrounded them, then the heavily armed policemen ordered them all to the ground. One by one, they were handcuffed, one by one, they were shoved into the cars and one by one the police cars drove away.

But he was still there. Face down on the filthy asphalt. The police officers had not even spoken to him, just handcuffed everyone else and taken everyone else away.

"Ah, they realize, it is a waste of their time," Angel sneered to himself and walked over to Marco's car.

The bravado he displayed, he displayed to drown out the voice in the back of his head that was getting louder and louder.

Something was wrong. More and more of his gang members, his family were getting hurt, or in a few cases, killed. The ones that were hurt, all they could tell him was that a gringo had done this to them, and he smiled a crazy smile while he struck out.

"He doesn't respect the Angels two seven zero?" Angel thundered when Jose told him how he wound up with a broken arm.

Angel had a key to Marco's car so he drove it to his house.

Inside, eight gang members looked up as he swaggered in.

After a long moment, Donna asked, "Where's everybody?"

"They got picked up," Angel shrugged.

"Then what you doing here?" Paula asked.

Angel slapped her, hard.

----

Paul came to and looked around. The living room was dark, nearly pitch black. He turned on a table lamp and winced at the harshness.

He staggered into the kitchen and looked at the digital clock on the oven, 8:17.

He looked at the stove; it was bare.

He frowned in confusion and staggered down the hall to the bedroom.

Still, no one was home. Paulie, Barbara, nor Candy was in their cribs; Cindy and Pam were not in bed, nor in the bathroom.

Paul staggered down the hall to Pam and Trish's bedroom. Trish had moved out two weekends ago; she had married a giant of a man.

The bedroom was empty.

He went across the hall to Cindy and Celine's old bedroom; Cindy hadn't been in that bedroom since Candy and Celine's murder.

The bedroom was bare. There was no furniture at all.

Paul went to the closet and looked in; it was empty.

He went back into Pam and Trish's room and saw that the closet was bare, the drawers were all empty.

He had expected that Trish would take all of her things, but why had Pam also taken her own things out of here?

He walked on unsteady legs to his own bedroom and opened the closet.

Only his clothes were in the closet.

----

Nadia smiled, fighting down the laughter, as the obviously gay man measured an extremely uncomfortable Bill for a suit.

"What do you think?" Nadia asked the salesman. "Black? Or, oh, Bill, I bet this navy blue would look so good on you; like this?"

"For a wedding?" the salesman lisped. "How about this one? The charcoal gray? See? It picks up the bit of gray in his hair, oh, yes, very nice!"

"Oh, I think that's it!" Nadia agreed. "And with this red tie? Oh Bill, one look at you, I bet my dummy sister calls the whole wedding off."

She snuggled up against him.

"But you're mine, you hear me?" she giggled up at him.

Bill ground his teeth; Nadia's firm breasts pressed into his arm and side.

He enjoyed her constant touches, enjoyed her light, flirtatious nature, and could feel himself falling more and more under her spell.

But he also knew that she was gay; that Nadia and his sister were lovers.

Nadia kissed him on his cheek and Bill felt his cock twitch and strain against his briefs.

"Of course, we're going to have to take it in quite a bit," the salesman mused aloud.

"But you can have it ready in time, right?" Nadia begged.

"Oh yes ma'am, you and Prince Charming don't have to worry about that," the salesman assured her and happily took her credit card.

Bill clenched his face tightly against the fatigue but walked to the shoe department of Abdul's and let Nadia pick out the shoes he would wear.

"Perfect!" she told the saleswoman. "See, Bill? It's got a dressy top, but the sole's rubber so you won't slip; those leather soles take forever to break in, they're so slippery, you know? Here, try these on."

The saleswoman was amused as Nadia took the stool and proceeded to do her job for her.

"There, how's that, you like them?" Nadia asked and helped Bill stand. "Go on, walk around, tell me how they feel, ma'am, how can you tell if they're not too big?"

The saleswoman knelt down and put her thumb across the front of the shoe, then quickly felt around the heel of the shoe.

"That's the right length; he might want to try a slightly narrower width, though; he's got a bit of room in that heel," the saleswoman announced to Nadia.

"Do you have this in a narrower width?" Nadia asked and took the shoes off of Bill's feet.

"No ma'am, but we do have this one," the saleswoman offered.

"Hmm," Nadia said, screwing up her face. "Not really as dressy as I would have liked, though."

"Ma'am, I have to ask; are you any relation to Sonja Doyeski?" the saleswoman asked, letting her professionalism slip.

"Twins," Nadia pasted a false smile on her face.

"Oh my God, I just love her," the woman gushed. "When she covers a story, I feel like I'm right there with her, you know?"

The saleswoman went into the stockroom to search for a dress shoe that would fit Bill.

"Sucks having a twin that's better than you at everything, huh?" Bill asked.

"Yep," Nadia agreed, sitting down next to him and taking his arm into hers.

"Yeah, Elizabeth was always the best at everything, better at sports, better in our classes, better at having friends," Bill said.

"Used to be me, though," Nadia said. "I used to be the one; I used to be the big flirt, the big tease. I was the one everybody wanted to go out with; had to drag Sonja everywhere."

The saleswoman managed to find a shoe that fit Bill's foot, and was dressy enough for Nadia's approval.

----

Cindy's heart stopped for a moment when her cell phone rang.

"You going to answer it?" Pam whispered.

Cindy didn't answer Pam; she just stared at the cell phone for another moment.

"Hello?" she finally asked.

"Hey, where are you?" Paul whined into the phone.

"Home," Cindy said simply.

"No you're not," Paul said, anger flaring up. "I looked everywhere and..."

"No, Paul," Cindy said, tears sliding down her face now. "I am home. I'm back home; I moved in with my mom."

"What?" Paul asked, shocked.

"Paul, I just, I just couldn't take it any more," Cindy sobbed. "Baby, I thought you were getting better, but then you just... watching you, I just couldn't..."

She hung up the cell phone and cried; Pam hugging her tightly.

Chapter 108

Officer Elise Simone drove the Crown Victoria through the quiet streets of Bender, brown eyes scanning constantly. Her radio crackled as Deputy Orville Jackson and her dad bantered back and forth, keeping each other awake in the early morning hour.

She was a rookie and it was common to put the rookie officer on the Midnight to eight shifts. But, being the Sheriff's daughter meant, even though she was the rookie, the new kid on the block, the Sheriff and the most seasoned officer in their squad also pulled the same shift.

"Dick, I swear to God," Carmen had threatened when Elise had approached her mother and announced that she wanted to be a police officer.

"Mom, listen, Lala, I mean, when Elaine got killed, Mom, I watch Dad put on his uniform, damn it Mom, I'm proud of him, you know and I just, I just want him to be, I want y'all to be proud of me too; I know he was real proud of Elaine but she's not here no more and...." Elise had stammered.

"Baby, I AM proud of you; I've always been proud of you," Dick hastened to assure his step-daughter.

"Dad, I know that," Elise said, standing straight and looking up at him. "But I want to do something, I want to EARN that."

"Dick, I swear to God, she gets killed, God damn it Dick I only have one daughter left!" Carmen had screamed at Dick.

But Elise had won and had gone to the Academy in Lake Charles, Louisiana. After her graduation, with her step-father pinning the badge onto her uniform, she'd proudly accepted a job with the Bender Police Department.

Carmen was still quite unhappy, still blamed Dick for her daughter becoming a cop. But Elise felt a real surge of pride when she put on her uniform. The only downside had been breaking up with Brandon; obviously, he felt threatened by dating a cop.

Elise saw a green four door car drive past her and frowned. Highway 52 was a two lane road; the driver had to be in a bit of a hurry if they were willing to pass a clearly marked police cruiser.

She sped up slightly to follow the car and watched as it weaved slightly.

"Okay, buddy," Elise muttered to herself.

Then the car swerved back into the left lane, over-corrected to swerve back into the right lane.

"Dad, sorry, Sheriff Davis, think I got a DUI," Elise called in her location as she hit both siren and lights.

She sighed in relief as the Impala obviously decided not to risk out-running the cruiser and pulled over to the shoulder of the road.

Elise read off the license plate number and make and model of the car, and then stepped out of the car; hand on the butt of her .38 service revolver.

Paul Smiled as Elise cautiously approached the driver's window.

"Hey, Elise!" he called out, drunk. "I didn't know you were a cop! When'd that happen?"

Elise looked at Paul, and then looked into the car. She could see Barbara, Paulie, and Candy in their car seats. Paulie was the only one awake and he was chattering happily, trying to get her attention.

"Paul, wait right here," Elise ordered and started to walk toward her car.

She thought better of it, turned and reached into Paul's car, snagging the keys out of the ignition.

"Wait here," she ordered again and rapidly strode back to her car.

"Dad, it's Paul," Elise said into the radio handset.

"That's 'Sheriff,' remember?" Dick barked.

"Sorry, Sheriff Dad, its Paul, Paul Robichaux, and he is definitely drunk," Elise said.

"Then bring him on in," Dick said, smirking at her 'Sheriff Dad' comeback.

"Not that simple; he's got his three kids in the car with him," Elise said, blinking back her tears.

"Well, shit," Dick said. "All right, let me call his dad.

Elise walked back to the car.

"Sir, I need you to step out of the car, please," Elise said.

"Sir?" Paul laughed at Elise's formality. "Elise, it's me! Paul! Your cousin?"

Elise didn't smile; she was trying hard not to let any tears escape. This was her cousin, and a former school friend and she, like many in her school, had at one time had a minor crush on the handsome young man. To see him like this, slovenly, reeking of alcohol, barely able to stand was heartbreaking.

She also felt tears of anger welling up in her eyes. It was bad enough he had sunk to this level, but to endanger his three children upset her tremendously.

"Sir, I'm going to administer a field sobriety test, do you understand me?" Elise said.

"Um, okay, well, I um, I might have had one or two; I was over at Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake's. For dinner, you know? And we had a few beers," Paul admitted.

"So, sir, you admit you have been drinking?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, but we're talking one, maybe two beers," Paul said.

He failed the tests and laughed an embarrassed laugh each time he failed.

"Sir, please turn around, rest your chin on the roof of the car and put her hands behind your back," Elise ordered.

"See?" Paul said triumphantly as he did so. "Can't be that drunk, huh?"

He frowned, puzzled, as Elise put handcuffs on him.

"Sir, I am going to pat you down on the outside of your clothing; I am checking for any weapons you might have," Elise intoned.

She did so, quickly, efficiently, and then guided Paul back to her cruiser.

"Sheriff?" Elise said as she lifted the handset of the radio.

"Bob's on his way; got Marie with him," Dick said wearily.

"Hey Uncle Dick!?" Paul called out from the rear of the cruiser.

"Paul, I strongly suggest you keep quiet until you can talk with Marie, okay?" Dick barked out.

"Um, all right," Paul said, confused.

His Uncle Dick was always so loving, so warm, but the voice that had crackled over the radio had sounded very harsh, very unfriendly.

----

Elizabeth felt an overwhelming need to urinate and got out of the bed. She almost ran into the closet door then remembered; she was home, not at Oscar's house.

She reversed direction and went into her bathroom.

Sitting on the commode, she felt her insides tighten again and felt the hot tears begin again.

She should be at Oscar's house, sleeping in his large, comfortable bed. She loved his bed; the frame sat up nearly two and a half feet, putting the box springs and mattress nearly three and a half feet off the ground.

She and Oscar had given each other quite a few thrills, draped over the edge of that bed. He had been delirious with excitement when she revealed her anal side to him; the bed was just the right height for it.

Then, after the sweating and grunting and screaming, the mattress, a deluxe model from the Bender mattress factory, was just right for cuddling and kissing and whispering words of love to each other.

"Had to do it," she whispered sadly to herself and flushed the toilet.

Nadia stirred slightly when Elizabeth climbed back into the bed.

"Oscar, we need to; um, there's something I, I uh, I need to tell you something," Elizabeth had said, after the meal.

He'd used the noodle press that Nadia had given him for Christmas, made shrimp linguini. Her favorite white wine, candles.

His mouth had opened and closed, his eyes had bulged behind his thick glasses, and those beautiful golden eyes of his had looked ready to pop.

She continued to talk, telling him that, while she and Nadia were lovers, it did not diminish the love she had for him. But the guilt of not telling him was becoming too much.

"Stop," he finally croaked out, voice cracking. "Please, please, Elizabeth, please just leave, okay? Just go, all right?"

"Are you all right?" she asked, worriedly."

Go, all right?" he thundered, causing her to stare, open-mouthed, in shock.

He had never, in all the months she'd known him, ever raised his voice to her.

"Get out!" he yelled and she finally reacted, grabbing her purse and her coat.

"I lo..." she started to say but a look at his red, splotchy, angry face and she opened the door to the chill February air.

Nadia had taken one look at Elizabeth's face, pointed to the bathroom, and continued to take care of Bill, Deonia, and Eddie.

"Go, go have a soak; I'll bring you some wine in a few minutes," Nadia whispered.

True to her word; just as Elizabeth was easing herself into the suds, Nadia walked in, wine glass in hand.

"Not good, huh?" Nadia asked, squatting at the side of the tub.

"No," Elizabeth whispered, still stunned at Oscar's loud response.

"I'm sorry," Nadia said quietly, gripping Elizabeth's hand, giving it a squeeze, then got to her feet and left Elizabeth alone.

Elizabeth stayed in the tub until the water was cool, then groggily got out. Nadia smiled softly to her as she entered the bedroom.

"I know," Nadia whispered, hugging Elizabeth tightly. "I know you don't really feel like making love; how about we just cuddle, okay?"

They did cuddle, holding onto each other until Elizabeth's light snores filled Nadia's ears.

"I love you," Nadia mouthed silently. "You are my heart, Elizabeth."

Now, at two o'clock in the morning, Nadia again opened her arms to welcome her lover.

----

"Hey, Puta," Miguel laughed when he saw the new girl.

The new girl was very attractive. And very young. She still had on her St. Thomas Aquinas school girl uniform, and her long blonde hair hung down, loose. She shivered in the cold wind.

Miguel looked around; his three girls had been popped earlier, leaving only this fresh faced whore.

The girl looked up, frightened, as Miguel approached.

"Hey, this is where MY girls work; you come around, you take money from me when you take money away from my girls," Miguel smiled.

"I got a right to be hear," the girl shrilled.

"You didn't hear me? This is where MY girls work," Miguel said, losing his smile. "Now, you want to be one of my girls, that's different.

"Um, what I got to do?" the girl nervously asked.

"Let me see what you selling, give me a little, you know?" Miguel sneered.

"Um, right here?" the girl asked.

Miguel just gestured with his head toward the rear of Club Fantastic. The girl's head lowered but she bravely walked to the rear of the seedy strip club.

"Now I like me a little blow...." Miguel said, lowering his baggy jeans.

"Only fucking blow job you're getting is this, piece of shit," Crystal said and put a bullet between Miguel's eyes.

Crystal looked around to make sure that no one had witnessed the slaying, then pulled the muzzle of the .38 and screwed it back onto the gun. Ballistics would never trace that bullet to her step-father's off-duty revolver.

She smiled tightly; Ray had told them about that little trick, one night at the dinner table.

"See, no rifling, no marks to trace it back," Ray had said.

"Hush, that is hardly conversation for the dinner table," Cathy had chided him.

"Um, oh, okay, so do you know what they make hot dogs out of?" Ray asked, earning himself a slap on his arm from Cathy and groans from the four children.

Crystal made sure that the long blonde wig was still secure, and then walked down the alley and around to the front of the bar.

"How much?" a nab called out from his battered pick up truck.

"More than you got; beat it, numb nuts," Crystal snapped and opened the door to Patricia's Toyota Corolla.

"Hey, bitch, all I asked was..." the guy snarled, then fell silent as Crystal pressed the muzzle of her gun to his nose.

Crystal smirked as the man slowly stepped back.

She got into the car and drove away, leaving the man to catch his breath.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers
123456...9