All Comments on 'The Browning of America'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"Nature"

As Freeman Dyson points out, humans and their works are part of "nature".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
O mi

Leave your socio/political beliefs outa this site puta, this ain't the place for that so shut the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typical BS

Dont waste your time on this PC crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A fierce satire

A smartly and sharply written satire. I was impressed by the author's ability to weave political commentary, sex and parody into a not-so-rosy yet not wholly unrealistic view of the near future. One nitpick: I found the use of "oriental dude" annoying; it's "Asian dude" (ahem). If you're gonna go "PC", then go all the way. ;-) Seriously, though, this was a very fun read. Well done.

ParmenideParmenideabout 15 years ago
WOW!!

What a good, clever and interesting story.... Very well done,

I liked it a lot!

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Interesting point of view

I'm takin' Sarah Palin to the VR Machine! Good story, and who says you can't express your political point of view, don't we all; in some way, in every story we write? Good luck in the contest! A8

Jack_SamuelJack_Samuelabout 15 years ago
Original and interesting

Good luck in the contest Deezire that was really well written. i hope you don't let negative feedback get to you. The story was political, smart and satirical so you will always polarise people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If i wanted liberal shit, I'ld watch ABC

Seriously, the author shows little ability to entertain the reader instead using liberal fear tactics instead of story line. Thanks for wasting my time.

KoreavetKoreavetabout 15 years ago
Adsolute bullshit!

They have a word for living in harmony with nature - dead.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Weird

A very well written story but it was weird, demented, and bizarre. I didn't get half the political jokes. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why?

I don't know how the story ultimately worked, but you lost me after the first few paragraphs. This story is definitely not what I'm looking for in literotica. I get enough of the crap you started off with from Washington every day. I come here for amusement. I'll never know where the story went, or why it was written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OK to "express your political point of view?"

IGNORANT COMMIE HIPPIE WNNABE PUNK. I can express mine too.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 15 years ago
This submission is Stupid, and here is why

The place in the world where the pollution is the worst is good old left wing worker's paradise: Communist China. The sun is not visible most days of the year due to air pollution; they have chopped down all of the trees, and the rivers and lakes are severely polluted. For the Olympics they had to shut everything down for weeks to get rid of the smog. George Bush and the Repubs had 6 years with dominance in all three branches of the American government - during that time the cities still had clean air and the rivers and lakes have clean water and none of the pollution laws were abandoned or weakened during that time. Plus, there's not enough oil in Alaska to "flood" the market at all - reserves up there are small compared to what USA is importing now. I remember driving through Lackawana NY in the 1950's - there WAS air pollution there then - lots of it, but it is gone and will never return because nobody is going to be stupid enough to try to put more industry here when they can go to China and get labor for one fifth of what it is here and pollution controls are a joke. The coal bed fires still burning in China and India put out more CO2 than the whole USA economy does. A much more credible scenario would be trying to live during 20% unemployment, 25% inflation, and 75% income tax rates - that is what the USA is heading to - you will be trying to sell or barter pencils made in China on the street corner because nobody will be hiring anybody for anything unless you have a relative that can get you a government job. The nostalgia will be for good old days of only 8% unemployment, 4% inflation, and 35% income tax rates. Oh and by the way your 401(k) (if you have one) will be absorbed into Social Security.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a Diatribe., but Why

yes Why this diatribe, it got tedious after the third change from today's norm, and i presume it kept on in the same vein.

Sorry, Zero points. It looks like you merely got hold of a reactionary's palm cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...and good for the environment

Kudos to you DeeZire. The storyline was imaginative, fucking HOT and reminded us to care for our environment. Carl Hiassen would be proud of you. How about a ribald tale involving a group of voluptuous college students and milfs generating electricity during coitus with paying strangers? Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another limp story made up from the

viewpoint of the socialist America fan club. Wake up even the people's republic and Russia don't want us to go socialist. 4 years of Obama and this free site will be taxed to pay for his projects and make Soros richer (the left wing Billionaire loves this financial crisis (who doyou think it was done for?) he has made 2.5 billion in the last year from it. Leave the politics to reality or pay us to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh go suck an ostrich egg dummy.

I want you to participate in my plan for radically decreasing CO2 in our environment. What's that you ask? It's really quite simple. We each exhale 1.5 lbs of the stuff every 24 hours so if you and all the socialists, communists, humanists, liberals, atheists, gud demonkrats all, quit exhaling for 2/3 of your days, we'd not have a problem at all. In addition the program insists you cease flatulating, deficating as well - to make up for all the animal shittin on the land that polutes both air and water table.

As for all those living in Australia and New Zealand, they're all just like you and hoards of fem and metrosexual greeners, tree hugger and whale fucking watchers around the world are too.

Get over it, move on and get a life puta! YOUR TIME IS PAST AND SOON TO END LIKE ALL LIKE YOU in what has become AMERIKA

SlickTonySlickTonyover 14 years ago
Spot-on Satire!

I loved it! Over the top, of course, but some of the best satire is. And now, of course, we can be pretty sure that all this isn't actually going to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now you have the attention of all the dolt . . .

demonkrats why doncha write anudder story just like this but from the opposite, I mean knocking demonkrats by placing them in charge as you did publicans in this one.

DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakover 11 years ago

This is like Mel Brooks doing extremely risque comedy. Combination Joan Rivers' left and right punches in rapid fire. Should be a movie - kinda Logan's Run XXX version meets Evelyn Waugh. Literotica throws up a lot of first class writing and this is one example. This is as well-written and ironic as anything Playboy ever published at its height.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Somebody mentioned Carl Hiassen

This was political and sexual satire at its best. Very funny and spot on. I think I'm going to have to run through your long list of stories. Very entertaining.

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorover 7 years ago
Scary Great

I can't thank you enough for this.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

How prescient this was.

I hope you're writing for Orphan Black.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Such a fun read... You get a 5 from me.

I imagine someone reading this in 2035... What he/she might think about or dwell on.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Yaaaaaay. I loved this one a bunch

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Strange, and not really good strange.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous