The Browning of America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," she smiled. "Jessica is our most popular girl. Now, for the pubic area, there are three choices, which, of course, can be changed during the simulation. Would you like exfoliated, crew cut, or natural?"

"What the hell. I'm exfoliated, you're exfoliated, let's go with that."

"I think you'll find it quite enjoyable. Now, although the vagina modeling is specific to the celebrity, you can customize it to your liking. The extra options are: barely legal virgin, hip hop ho, and MILF."

"I'll go with what the celebrities were born with, just for curiosity's sake."

"There are also options for the odor module. You may choose: vanilla, butterscotch, natural, and hippie chick, which also doubles as morning after."

"Well, I'm sort of used to vanilla, but natural might be fun."

"Again, a good choice. I think it makes it much more realistic if you allow the celebrity to share her intimacy with you in an honest and un-enhanced fashion. You can always request changes later."

She got up from her keyboard and draped a long white towel across the black leather padded bucket seat. "Over here please." She flashed him a hint of a grin, which caused an involuntary twitch of his cock. He strode over to the seat and stood there, wondering what to do next.

"Hand me your robe please." Erika said, her nipples suddenly poking at her skintight outfit.

He complied, feeling a little vulnerable and exposed. His dick had receded a bit, but it was still sticking out, giving him the appearance of a porn star waiting for his next money shot. He climbed into the seat, and Erika hit a couple of buttons adjusting the lumbar support to accommodate his lanky frame.

"Comfy?" she asked.

"I guess," he said, settling into the plush upholstery.

"Put these gloves on." She handed him what appeared to be surgical gloves, except they had little metallic pads on the fingertips. As soon as he had them snugged up she started fitting the virtual reality helmet onto his head. It consisted of a wraparound screened visor, headphones, and a headband assembly. "How's that?" she asked, after making several minor adjustments.

"Good," he sighed, already mesmerized by the ocean scene playing on the screen. Erika returned to her keyboard, punched in a code, and Norah Jones appeared, singingDon't Know Why I Didn't Come in luscious surround sound. But it wasn't the music video that used to play on VH1, it was Norah Jones up close and personal, wearing a little silk robe open in the middle. As she strolled on the beach, the robe flitted open, revealing her bare tan tummy and glimpses of her apple-breasts.

Frank was vaguely aware of Erika's hands on his body, attaching the electronic monitoring patches to his chest, strapping his right ankle to the chair frame. Then her voice came in, softly, through the earphones, overriding the music. "I'm putting an I.V. in your foot, Frank. It's a fluid solution to combat dehydration and fortify your sexual response." He felt the sting of the needle, but he didn't care, because by this time Norah was naked, standing on a shoreline, the wind buffeting her dark hair, since she was not exfoliated.

While Erika fiddled with her equipment, Norah proceeded to the next song, where she was crawling around on a bed, her naked tits dangling, her voice enveloping him in an erotic cocoon. Suddenly, he felt delicate fingers lifting his heavy cock. A smooth sheath descended upon his shaft, with a squishy tentacle worming it's way up under his balls and into the crack of his ass.

"Is that comfortable, Frank?" Erika's voice came through the headphones.

"Yeah," he gasped, wondering who else was watching this sordid, but enjoyable adventure.

Erika's voice come on the headphones again. "Frank. There's a stop button on the back of your VR helmet, which you can easily reach with either hand, but in the three months that we've been running these tests, no one has ever stopped the simulation."

"I can see why," Frank chuckled, watching Norah's ample ass swaying to the beat of her music. As the music faded out, another song faded in. It was one of those new artificially generated tone clusters - pleasant, but annoyingly lifeless. But that didn't matter, because with the music came the image of Jessica Alba.

"Hi Frank," Jessica said in a cheerful voice. "I've been looking forward to this all day." The image of Jessica Alba panned down to reveal her black kimono, open in the middle much like Norah's was. "Do you like my outfit? I got it at Banana Republic." She gave him a cheerful smile and then continued her spiel. "Would you like to start with a blowjob, or do you want to feel my tits?"

"What?" Frank gasped, totally taken aback by the reality of the simulation.

The question was repeated. "Would you like to start with a blowjob, or do you want to feel my tits?"

"Shit!" he mumbled, trying to make up his mind.

"Shit? Would you like me to shit in the toilet, on the rug, or on your body? I'm not authorized to shit on your face, but that could be purchased as an extra option."

"What the fuck?"

"You want me to fuck what? Could you be more specific?"

"Jesus Christ."

"I'm sorry Frank. Jesus Christ is not yet in my fuck-buddy database, but for an extra charge, Jesus Christ can be added as an option. Could you make another selection please?"

Jessica's cheerful grin froze, and Erika's soothing voice came on the headphones. "She responds to voice commands, Frank. As you can see, it's easy to get off track. Would you like me to restart the simulation?"

"That would be good," Frank said, feeling a little overwhelmed. The scene returned to the beginning, and Jessica greeted him once more. "Hi Frank. I've been looking forward to this all day. Do you like my outfit? I got it at Banana Republic." She paused again, only this time, a Gatorade bottle appeared in her hand. "Thirsty," she said, batting her eyes. "My favorite flavor is Focus. It makes me feel frisky." With that she took a long gulp, letting the orange liquid dribble down her chin.

Jesus Christ, Frank thought to himself.Product placement in a sex simulator?

Jessica locked eyes with him again, her Gatorade bottle suddenly gone. "Would you like to start with a blowjob, or do you want to feel my tits?"

"Tits." Frank blurted. He'd always been a tit man, and Jessica's were the epitome of perfect tits, at least before she embraced motherhood.

"Here are my tits Frank. I've been saving them just for you." She opened her Kimono, and her tits fell out, filling the screen with their perfectly proportioned symmetry. Frank reached into mid air, and, through the magic of hologram technology and his light-sensitive gloves, his hands found a pair of breasts, soft and pliable, just like the real thing.

"What the...?" he blurted. "These aren't your tits. These are Erica's tits. This is a trick, isn't it?"

Instantly, the tits on the screen changed, and the ones in his hands changed too, becoming heavier and fuller, with large puffy nipples. "Do you like my tits, Frank?" It was Erika's voice, but it wasn't her live voice overriding the music, it was the voice coming out of the VR program. The camera panned back up, and there was Erika's face, with her luscious breasts hanging out of her blue skintight outfit. "Do you want to suck my nipples, Frank?"

"Of course," he stammered, "but can I have Jessica back afterwards?"

Instantly, Erika was gone and Jessica appeared, but this time she was looking over her shoulder at him. "Do you like my ass, Frank? Do you want to fuck me in the ass? Is that why you asked for my back?"

"Oh fuck!" Frank moaned. suddenly realizing that the tit in his hand had turned into Jessica Alba's smooth firm back. "I want Erika's tits."

Instantly, Erika returned, her soothing voice reassuring him. "Do you want to suck my nipples, Frank?"

"Yes," he moaned, feeling the heavy breasts in his hands descending upon him, until a rubbery nipple nudged his mouth open.

"Bite," Erika commanded. "Bite hard." He did, and a series of moans surrounded him. "That's perfect Frank. Do you want to fuck me now? If you fuck me while you're biting my nipples, I can cum. Would you like that?"

"Yeah," he warbled, with the rubber nipple still in his mouth. Then the VR scene panned out to show Erika mounting him, her mushy tit still dangling in his mouth. As she lowered herself onto him, he could feel her warm, wet pussy engulfing his cock. "Oh God Erika. That's perfect."

"Fast or slow?" she asked.

"You tell me."

"Fast or slow," she asked again.

"Shit."

"Shit? Shall I shit when I cum, or would you like to stop fucking so I can shit now?" A moment later, Erika's real voice came through the headphones. "Sorry about that. Do you want Jessica back?"

"I want you back."

"That's very sweet Frank, but my prototype hasn't been fully coded yet. I won't be totally operational until we release the product."

"That's too bad," Frank said, wondering where the tit in his mouth had disappeared to. "Are you coded for straight sex?"

"Yes. Straight sex, blowjobs, and masturbation."

"Cool. So if we have straight sex, can I return to Jessica afterwards?"

"Of course, Frank. That's what your IV is for. It's replenishing your seminal fluid. You'll be able to ejaculate approximately once every five minutes."

"Holy crap," he gasped. Then, realizing he'd used the wrong word command, "Sorry."

"It's okay Frank. We're still on pause." A moment later, her image reanimated, but this time she was straddling him, her tits dangling, her cunt grinding against his pelvic bone.

"Tell me when you're ready, Frank," she said in her sultry animatron voice.

"Faster," he gasped, suddenly engulfed by the smell of pussy. The simulation sped up, the cock-sheath plunging up and down on his stiffy, and Frank was having the best fuck of his life. As Erika's simulation found his rhythm, he could tell he was right on the verge. "Now, Erika, now!" As the semen erupted from his cock, he felt a second flood of wetness which could only have been Erika's girl-cum dripping down onto his balls.

"Yah! I come now," Erika's voice gasped, reverting to a full blown Swedish accent. As her orgasm started, the cock-sheath took on a whole new rhythm, jerking spasmodically, clenching and unclenching his stinging dick. The voice continued over and over again: "Yah baby that's perfect. Do you like that? Yah baby that's perfect. Do you like that?"

"Yes I like it!" he said in exasperation.

"Do you want me to suck your cock clean?" Erika asked sweetly, still humping him in a slow deliberate motion. "I like the taste of my girl-cum. It makes me want to masturbate. Do you want to watch me masturbate?"

"Sure Hon, but can we do that later? I'd like to see Jessica now, if that's okay."

"Bye now," Erika said pleasantly, and then Jessica Alba was back on the screen.

"Hi Frank. I've been looking forward to this all day. Do you like my outfit? I got it at Banana Republic. Would you like to start with a blowjob, or do you want to feel my tits?"

"I want to watch you do a dolphin."

"Let me check. Yes Frank, I do have a dolphin in my fuck-buddy database. Would you like me to be naked, or shall I wear the yellow Jantzen bikini from my TV show?"

"Can you start with the bikini, but take it off during foreplay?"

"Yes Frank. I can do whatever you desire. Would you like to walk behind me while we proceed to the dolphin pool? I can cinch up my bikini to show my ass cheeks."

"That would be cool," Frank sighed, marveling at Jessica Alba's bouncy ass as she sashayed down the walkway.

*****

The control room was centered between the two test pods. One-way windows afforded the handful of researchers an unhindered view of the naked participants. They also had four video feeds from each test subject, as well as data readouts for vital signs, brainwave function, and hydration levels.

"Gorgeous snatch, eh?" said the trainee monitoring Penny's readouts.

"Yeah. I'd hit that in a heartbeat," replied his counterpart, his eyes glued to a four-way split screen monitor. "And those tits? I haven't seen tits that perfect since high school."

"Lucky fucker. Old Frankie here not only gets to fuck Erika, and Jessica, and whoever else he chooses, he also gets to go home with that hot bitch. What's her name? Penny? How many orgasms has she had so far, anyway?"

"Four," an oriental dude answered. "No wait, make that five."

"Is she still on Brad Pitt?"

"Of course. They're always on Brad Pitt."

"Well no wonder she keeps cumming and cumming and cumming."

"I love the way she bounces and quivers when she cums. And the mess she's making? It looks like she's pissed herself at least three times, and we're only ten minutes in."

"Now people," a white-haired gentleman interrupted, "we're not here to ridicule our subjects, we're here doing research. It is imperative that we respect our volunteers."

"Whatever."

"How's Frank doing?"

"He's watching Jessica do the dolphin."

"You mean he's watching Jessica do the guy in the dolphin suit."

"That is so lame. It's just a sex simulator. Why couldn't they simulate a real dolphin?

"Budget constraints, my man. Why pay a hundred-grand for a computerized dolphin simulation when you can hire some loser from Manpower for a hundred bucks and have him climb into a rubber dolphin costume with a plastic dick sticking out."

"If I was that Manpower dude I would have used my own dick."

"Yeah but then Jessica would have had to bring her tweezers and magnifying glass to find it."

"Screw you."

"People! Can we please get back on task?"

"Dude!" the oriental guy barked, "I think we've got a biofeedback loop. Penny can't stop cumming, and the override switch doesn't do a damn thing."

"What the fuck?"

"Haven't we seen this before? Remember that squirting MILF who was in here last week?"

"I was off last week."

"Well, this girl is off nonstop. If she's perpetuating a biofeedback loop, we need to make sure it doesn't go logarithmic. The last thing we need now is an overload corrupting a string in our data bank."

"Haven't you heard of scrubbing?"

"What, you mean the way that didlo's scrubbing her vagina walls down to nothing?"

"No, ass wipe, data scrubbing. Everybody does it. How do you think Rush Limbaugh won his senate seat?"

The white haired gentleman, momentarily oblivious to the chatter, stared intently at his date readouts. "I say we give her ten more minutes. She's young. She can handle it."

"Dude, she's crying."

"They always start crying after their second orgasm."

"Not the MILF. She was laughing the whole time. But she was doing Ashton Kutcher."

"Do we have any data on the pain receptors?

"They're registering pleasure, but you know how reliable those cheap Chinese chips are."

"Fuck the sensors. Why don't we just stop the simulation and ask her?"

"Hello? The override is jammed, and if we shut down the simulation we lose a billable hour."

"I can't watch this. I'm going for donuts."

"I think none of this would be happening if we were on a Mac. Why are we still on Windows, anyway?"

"Because the Gates Foundation is one of our underwriters?"

"What does the Gates Foundation have to do with sex research?"

"Well, for one, it allows Bill Gates to tap into our servers, so while his wife is out saving orphans in Nigeria, he can sit around in his den and watch naked women having multiple orgasms all day. And two, he's holding some of the VR patents, so if this disaster of a project ever gets off the ground, he'll have even more money to piss away."

"I think if we want to keep this disaster of a project from turning into a lawsuit we need to double up on Penny's lube."

"No shit Sherlock." Into the intercom: "Connor! Double up on lube!"

"And tell him to hang a bag of saline. Have you seen the floor out there? She's probably lost a liter of liquid already, and we're just getting started."

"Has anyone checked the ass-cam? Who's got the ass-cam today?"

"Not me. I had the ass-cam yesterday."

"Screw it. I'll bring up the goddamn ass-cam...Shit!"

"We have a genius in the room, and he has discovered shit on the ass-cam!"

"It's not that. It's the goddamned ass-plug." Into the intercom: "Conner! Disconnect the ass-plug. Now!" Turning the intercom off: "Fuck! The ass-plug's been set on 'gay male' the whole time. She's never going to shit the same again."

"And you know this how? Is it something you've learned through experience?"

"Shut up, dingleberry!"

"Queer!"

"People! Please! Can we just concentrate on our assignments? Has anyone checked the artificial intelligence module? Perhaps it's taken a liking to our test subject."

"Good idea boss."

"That's why he's the boss, and you're the ass-cam man."

"Fuck you."

"Orgasm number six approaching...and...we have lift off."

"I love this part. Look at those tits jiggle. Shit! I want to marry that bitch."

"She's already married, bozo."

"Yeah, but if she married me, I could bring her down here after hours and keep her walking bowlegged for the rest of her life."

"Who would want a bowlegged wife? I mean, besides some cowboy from Arizona?"

"I think he wants a bowlegged wife because it'll remind him of his bowlegged mom."

"People! Please! I swear, this is worse than teaching a high school science class."

"I wonder if the nipple clamps are too tight?"

"I wonder if your ass is too tight, and that's why the ass-probe makes you cry?"

"Fuck you." Into the intercom: "Conner! What's the problem with the ass-probe?"

From Connor: "I need a vice grip. The bolt's stripped."

"I'll bring it," Doug exclaimed, jumping up from his station.

"Watch. I'll bet he also brings her a wedding ring."

"Doug, while you're out there, check the nipple clamps?"

"You got it."

"Doug, here's a paper cup."

"Why do I need a paper cup, fuckwad?"

"So you can take her girl-cum home with you and spread it all over your face while you jack off."

"Fuck you."

"Is Doug the one who's been taking the cock-sheath home?"

"No, but your mom keeps asking me about borrowing the ass-plug...for you!"

"Doug. Cut the shit and go give Connor the vice grips. And put her on a pheno drip. At this point, it might be wise to block unpleasant responses so we don't get our asses sued."

"Yes Sir."

*****

"Erika?" Frank moaned in exasperation.

"Yes Frank, would you like a blow job, or would you like to feel my tits?"

"No not you, I mean the real Erika."

"Yes Frank" through the headphone override, "I'm here. Are you alright? Do you need something?"

"Can you turn off the simulation?"

"I'm not supposed to, but if there's some sort of problem..."

"There is a problem. The problem is, there's no cuddle response."

"Cuddle response? Very interesting. We have that programmed into the Adam module, but the Eve module doesn't implement that feature."

"Well, could you tell the simulation to have you blow me, and then could you come over here and cuddle while I cum?"

"Um...I don't think that's part of the protocol. Let me check."

Frank waited. A moment later, Erika appeared on the screen. "Would you like a blowjob?"

Thinking he could trick the simulation into something more personal, he tried a new command. "Sixty-nine."

"Would you like sixty-nine blowjobs?"

"Shit!"

"Would you like me to shit in the toilet, on the rug, or on your body?"

"Erika! Dammit! Shut this stupid contraption off!"

"Frank! Calm down. I'm right here."

Frank sighed, feeling Erika's feather-light touch caressing his chest. He reached for her hand, and suddenly his fingers were intertwined with hers.

"Better?" she asked softly.

"Better," he said, catching his breath. "Can we just take a little break? This is too intense for me."