All Comments on 'The Building of Robert G. Holbrook'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not into incest

This should be posted somewhere else.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nope

Phoned this one in huh JPB......?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nope WORST story JPB has EVER written. And fuck off with the incest asshole.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
I liked it because this poor bastard has the WORST luck ever.

Every woman he dated and later married cheated on him. I mean, with that kind of luck you just know that God himself hates you and wants to make you miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just thinking

You have done it again jpb,slightly cringeworthy at times just enough to make us squirm and take us out of our comfort zone.but as always a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ugh!

Nothing more to be said, other than well written, as usual

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
How could one guy have all this bad luck?

Easily! He's a JPB character! In the hands of a master, a guy could indeed have this many life altering, catastrophic bad relationships, and keep coming back for more. And what's more, I read EVERY word of EVERY story, and this time all I'm thinking about is what happens with Jess after the story is over?

Hurry up Bob, next story please!

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
Weird

I lead a sheltered life, never been in a bar, never picked up, or been picked up by, a woman. Been happily married 40 years. I avoid the darker corners of Literotica, only checking out the `building a new life' stories in LW, Romance, and Mature, so I get it, I haven't seen much of the world.

But this was the weirdest fucking story I have ever read, weirder than cuckold-cleanup-scat-lactation-diaper fetish stories I have recoiled from.

I have always seen JPB as a big hand, big foot, big solid working class guy (whether blue or white collar doesn't matter) who has a penchant for writing different types of stories about sluts. I know he is a good writer, and his stories have the ring of verisimilitude to them, but this one leaves me wondering whether it actually is a touch autobiographical. If so, it just means your early experiences make you subconsciously attracted to sluts.

Thanks for the story, actually, thanks for your still-unending stream of stories. Even weird ones like this.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 7 years ago
Door mat personified

Excellent writing as per usual. However, the main character was a complete doormat.

Plus, all the fucking of his mother and another woman her age... was just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Longer than we are used to from Bob, but he still left us with that trademarked JPB open ending. Interesting tale leaving lots of open questions. You could write complete side stories on any number of these characters.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Attracted to cheating cunts

He needed mental help from being scarred by his mother. He kept finding other women like her.

Extremely grotesque story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Call me stupid...

Call me stupid or is it sheltered? But do that many women really cheat or is it's JPB's tormented mind make it so?

No one can be that unlucky, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'll give it five stars.

An interesting story, with solid writing behind it. Panther fan.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 7 years ago
I give it 4*

Thanks again jpb for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why Bother?

I know such people as these exist. Do I want to know any more about them than that? Not really.

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
I want a sequel/Epilogue

I liked it. Strange life story but a nice read. I would like to more about the aftermath with Pauline. From the events I understand that even for her, after the latest gangbang it was truly the end but she was spouting love from every one of her pores to the point of not wanting to leave the MC's home no matter what. So, what changed? Did she truly begun to respect the MC's wishes or simply moved on herself? Hun, I'm curious.

In the end, ironically, the woman who always came back to him was Pauline's mother. Interesting. He couldn't accept a hotwife-cuckold (or maybe stag with him being so active) relationship with Pauline but a fwb-like arrangement with her mother was okay.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life...

as the song says don't make a pretty woman your wife. Find an ugly girl (that can cook) to marry you. This may be his only hope for happiness.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 7 years ago
Thanks, Bob!

Can we expect to see "The Deconstruction of Robert G. Holbrook?"

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Well written, but that guy's snake bit

Love your stories Bob. It takes a lot of time to write the type of stories with their length and I really appreciate your efforts and skills.

Don't let the anons get you down (don't really think you care), as you have plenty of fans out here.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To Much

JPB you are great. This one is not so much. A little more deviant than is acceptable. It was definitely LWs but WOW. He could at least of caught a little break. There must be one decent woman out there for the poor suckka. And maybe some financial compensation from the sluts workplaces. There really are women out there this heartless. Having been fed a cream pie I know there are women who can do this without conscience. Sick ones! I might have to dump my anon status and write about the Double Mint twins. Keep composing, you are good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of your worst stories

Endless cheating wife, fucking for ever. A long and boring story.

WyldcardWyldcardalmost 7 years ago

Grim. Well written but grim.

I suppose this ties into the premise that emotional and relationship dysfunction becomes generational and people seek out the same abusive systems they were exposed to in childhood.

Even so, ouch.

Thanks for the story, and I'm writing something I never do with you (or with most writers), but I hope there is some followup just to give the poor character some rescue.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
Just stop getting in relationships

Just stay single

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 7 years ago
Yuck

Some authors like to use a technique where the main character stands up for himself each time he is cheated on but keeps getting cheated on. The end result is that there is never any real resolution or justice. Effectively, the author is mocking their own character by continually grinding them down and maybe mocking the reader as well. The reading become tedious and unrealistic. You want to think that true love will be found but it never is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo! Five Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Grim work, in deed!! Yes sir! You know how to write some good pain. So much so that I want to hear what happens to him and Jess!! Thank you for your (If not disasterous shit!) wonderfully uplifting stories!! Thanks again!! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All's Well

That Ends Well...*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A cowardly or juvenile perception of character and personal responsibility.

Betraying your spouse, callously, without guilt, openly, repeatedly, are truly evil character traits. You really think anyone, especially a woman, can hide their true evil nature from an experienced thinking adult? That is what is so bizarre about this and many of your cheating slut stories. The husband/boyfriend is somehow surprised, blind sided, totally flummoxed, by a woman whose evil drips off of her like slime off a maggot infested wound. The only person surprised is the self-deluded dumb shit who's been holding his nose, turning his eyes away, closing off his ears, and turning off his brain. For this plot to make sense each of the cheating sluts would have to be some kind of bionic robot that could just reprogram her personality for the given moment, masking her evil and disguising her empty soul.

And I can sympathize with a person who wants to claim they never had a clue. Staying alert and perceptive takes energy, contemplation, and a courageous decision to accept and confront reality. Its difficult, and can be very painful. We want to close our eyes and keep our fingers crossed and just hope everything will work out OK. You are only setting yourself up to be screwed. Evil people can spot an easy sucker in a second, its part of their DNA. Its famously known as "Using our virtue against us." Playing the "I never knew" card makes you the blameless victim and absolves you of any responsibility. Sorry, but in a grown up world you have to accept that there are bad people. And its your responsibility to get to know and understand how bad people think and behave. Its not difficult, but its always draining, and often disheartening and disappointing. Who said being vigilant was fun?

The salesman who won't give you a straight answer on the warranty, or tells you to ignore what's written in the fine print. The lover who tells you he/she has to suddenly change plans, or forgets the names of friends they were supposedly visiting, or who's phone died when you were trying to reach them, or who acts like their phone call got dropped when you unexpected entered the room, or who doesn't want to share passwords to their email account or their phone, or the spouse who wants to have their own bank private bank account, or personal credit card, or would prefer to spend some holidays or weekends with friends you may or may not know, at places where you are not. Wanting to dance with strangers, or even going out to meet strangers, with their friends, but without you. And who is sensitive to you wanting to know where they are, where they've been, and who they are with. If its legitimate for a cashier or a bank teller to ask you for some ID, why is it offensive if your spouse wants to know where you will be, what time you will be home, and who they could you call if there is an emergency? The only people who want to keep some things hidden are people who have something to hide.

If your business partner said she was going to a business conference or meeting, why shouldn't you know where, when, who's she will be meeting with, what the nature of the meeting is, and how it affects the business you share? Should you accept any less transparency from you spouse? Only if you really would rather not know the truth, make waves, stir up trouble, or look suspicious. Again, evil people use your trust and virtue against you. You are complicit if they succeed.

The main character in this story deserved, or at least facilitated, the betrayal he experienced. You don't marry someone after a short courtship. You don't trust someone simply because they haven't given you any reason not to. And you don't ignore the smell, the symptoms, the hints, or the signs. A strange cigarette butt in the garbage can or a used condom back behind the hot tub? An odd brand of beer in the refrigerator, or your best Scotch has dwindled and you're the only Scotch drinker in the house? The car suddenly needs the 5,000 mile oil change monthly instead of every 4 or 5 months? And there's no increase activity on the gas charge card, but there is increased withdrawals from the ATM. And only vague explanations for all the inconsistencies and changes in patterns of behavior, where the guys went for their night out, who they met, who all attended? And why would such questions be inappropriate for a spouse to ask?

So, you can trust in your fantasy world, but you may end up weeping in reality. Honest people can't be offended or insulted, because they have nothing to hide. Dishonest people always have an excuse or an alibi, but it only fools a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should be posted in incest.

Looks like sexual abuse of a child by a parent. Even if Technically 18. The first part should have been posted in Incest.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 7 years ago
Maybe he was simply stupid

This guy was a piss poor judge of women by not realising what any of them were up to and a moron for thinking he could carry on fucking his own mother without repercussions. But of course this is all a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're always entertaining JPB.

A little far fetched on this one. He married one after she admitted being with nine other guys while the they were dating, and he presumed that they were exclusive? Reads like a comedy, but that's OK. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting case study....

Robert wasn't living the dream. It would have been a nightmare living his life.😱 Well written story .

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
boilerplate JOB extreme over the top absurd unbelievable crap

he has done this kind of LW story 60 or 100 times before

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
Damn Bob

I mean it. Damn. Should be in incest. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a parody

Guys, don't take the story seriously. It's just a parody about marriage, sex, fidelity and cheating. Everything goes. JPB was pulling your leg knowing the incest part was going to upset many. Funny thing at the end, he hooks with a super slut, well versed in gangbangs. Just laugh and move on. It's just story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago

Ugh, nothing more just Uhg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad story

It just didn't need to be 9 pages i liked it better than that 30 page cuckold story that I read(or any of the recycled versions that the author has put out since), but the fact is they both could have been settled in 3 maybe 4 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just okay....but the author has written something much better

This story is quite okay, although the author is used to write something very good.....so this story is disappointment!....I was expecting something good from him, but it didn't happen on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hated every bit of this sad and sick story

but I couldn't stop reading it. Another win for JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucked up even by JPB's standards

I read the first page and I'm gonna stop there. We already knows where this goes: women are whores, men are wimps and so on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This suffers from JPB's usual problem: his characters make no sense

Just an example:

I was in bed sleeping when mother got home, but she was ready for me in the morning. As soon as dad was out of the house and on his way to work she lit into me.

"What the hell was that all about? You ruined the night for everyone. How could you be so nasty to the girl you are going to marry? The poor girl broke down. She was hysterical. It took me and Jess almost an hour to get her calmed down. I can tell you for sure that it will be snowing in hell before you get another taste of Jess."

WTF? His mother and her mother were just too happy to help him, so why are they pissed then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this author's brain doesn't work like it should

it seems this guy doesn't really understand concepts like motivations, actions, reactions, choices, consequences... that's why most of his stories suck. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perverted

This was an amusing story (ignore some of the other anonymous chatter) but certainly one of the most perverted. Yes, this Bob had a lot of shallowness to him with some segment of his looking for "normalcy", whatever that might be.

A bit long, quite perverted, a bit funny and surprised (why surprised?) ending.

Carry on!

Tiny Tim

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 7 years ago
The writing was very good.

It was 5* good. But the ending, or non-ending dropped it to 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was one of your worst crap!!!

Never thought that that author abase oneself !! Its a horrible bunch of crap!!!

al18al18almost 7 years ago
Very creative!

Your creativity and sense of humor makes this story very readable, even if mother/son interactions for which I didn't care at all, were included.

Keep on writing, you are credit to this site

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
Jpb's all right

Been reading your stuff in alphabetical order for a couple of weeks, I'm up to "d". This read a little like you cleaned up a bunch of stories, stuck then together, edited them to flow and posted. I enjoyed this one, tho incest is a turn off for me , but it was an outrageous light hearted fun read.

Write on, brother

Chilley

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 7 years ago
5

Good fun .... this guy is the culmination of lucky to find good sex but the worst in loyalty. Might as weel have #13 tatted on his forehead

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
????***

Your writing style has changed. Thanks for the read.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Joe Btfsplk Lives!

For those who have never heard the name, he was a cartoon character with a permanent jinx. A small, dark rain cloud perpetually hovered over his head to symbolize his bad luck. Btfsplk and his ever-present cloud became one of the most iconic images in the Li'l Abner comic strip.

I really enjoyed this one -- a bit of a departure from your usual, and lengthy enough to explore several of the possible "endings" when a woman wanders down the cheating road (starting at an early age with Mom, of course).

Here's a toast to Rob and his own little black cloud! May he live long and prosper! ;-)

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Almost didn't read it. But it's JPB and I was bored

Village Inn? Check

Line Dancing? Check

Multiple round heeled sluts? Check

Nymphomaniacs? Check

The Stagecoach? Check

Pauline French? (Double checks story). Pauline Drench? French??? French?? A JPB story without Pauline French? WTF Bob!

Landing Strip? Nope! (Sigh of relief)

Incest? Check

Gangbangs? Check

Coming home early again...and again...and again...and again? Yeah. Bob...!

Big Black Bull? Nope (Don't care)

Willing cuck? Nope (Thankfully)

Bob's fetish for a man swilling someone else's spunk? Thank God no!

It has almost all of Bob's beats. If is wasn't for his skill, I'd be more critical.

But that Incest thing almost made me leave early.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
!!

glad to see that the old JPB is resurfacing. I don't care what these other numb nut retards think, I love a good cuckold wife-mother-gangbang story! Im still waiting for "Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 7"....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of your best!

Thanks for posting, Bob. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Robert (in your mother's voice)

you are supposed to recognize by this time that one nods her/his head up and down in affirmation and shakes it side to side in negative response! Shape up, Dude!!!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Same old

I've read nearly all posted JPB stories.

This one hab no surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Couldn't imagine that happening to one man over and over again. I probably would've killed one of them eventually out of sheer anger and frustration. He is definitely a magnet for cheating lowlifes slut whore lying pigs starting from his mom down

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Bob has the penultimate dark cloud hanging over him....

....with that many failed relationships and marriages, all for cheating, his position at the end was reasonable. I think I'd be in his place after the second time.

A follow up might be interesting. One where he finally manages to get out of the rat race and buys a sloop and heads for Antigua, lives out the balance of his life sailing around, hooking up when he wants....you know, escaping civilization.

One issue that seemed much more obvious because of his desire for exclusivity....he was making the argument that fucking wifey after she fucked someone else without his prior knowledge and agreement, was legit, owing to concerns about STDs....really was not. Let's remember he twice walked into orgies and fucked at least three women that were being serviced by much larger numbers of men. And, he fucked his mother and Jessica, who were both massively promiscuous, so the "worry about STDs" argument comes off weak or false.

I would also figure that having suffered the same fate in every relationship, the biggest thing on his mind would have been "why?".

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doom, dispair, and agony on me...

Wow Bob, how do you come up with this stuff? It's like seeing an accident about to happen and knowing that you can't look away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Maybe the question is, why do sluts love him? What does he give them that they don't have with anyone else? People are complicated. No one can be everything that another person needs. What if you like to fish and your wife doesn't? Is it a deal breaker if she doesn't? And yes that's comparing apples to oranges, but it's the question that everyone needs to ask and answer on a routine basis. Is (fill in the blank) a deal breaker and then discuss it with your spouse. As one gets older, priorities and needs change. So one has to reexamine what things are and are not acceptable and talk them over with the spouse. Okay, end of sermon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy

What a warped mind the author has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ANOTHER

To me this is another instance of Just Plain Bob coming up with wild, weird (and in this case kinky) ideas. To those who seem to be wondering what this says about his mentality, especially cheating, suggest you read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board. I think it gave me some insight to why he is what he is. Actually I think he is unbelievably creative to come up with the ideas he dreams up

I wished this story had a better ending -- I hate unfinished stories. But it had a sorta ending and was so interesting that I gave it 5 stars anyway.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My two cents

I think Bob is writing about a very real problem that exists today. The whole of society is using advertising to sell products. The advertising uses Women and Kids as their Targets and Sex sells. I mean women are taught from when they are little girls now days that if they want their cake and eat it they can. Every movie just about has some woman doing what she wants and being the one calling all the shots. Its so bad I watched that recent Tom Cruse movie where he plays a retired army major and the story had him with a love interest who was yes you guessed it an army Major who called all the shots. Women are also a TARGET for guys who have worked out how to play women to get them into bed. ( they call it out Foxing the Foxes) Look around and see, women don't stand a chance out there in the world. They are like an accident waiting to happen. Without a higher mind set than what this world has then the lowest mind set is all you can expect.Players will use every trick in the book to get them into bed and eventually they have a lowering of interest in any long term relationship and there is some horny guy practicing his pick up lines giving her the impression of the grass that's greener, next thing you know.. Chalk another one up

I think there is a lot more of it than even Bob talks about to be frank.Women even cheat with other women nowdays

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks, Bob.

Way out there, but entertaining nonetheless.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Yet AGAIN

Just Plain Bad had 9 (okay, 8) pages and STILL couldn't finish a damn story.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Enjoyed This One

One of your best Bob. The poor guy just couldn't catch a break and find a good one.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not bad at all, as most of Bob's stories go. A little long, but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! JUST AWFUL!

It wasn't a bad story. Kinda long. But there wasn't a decent, likable character ANYWHERE! They're all incestuous whores and unrepentant adulterers. Just horrible people. You must have been in a bad mood when you wrote this one Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Bob you are white trash

Can't believe I read the whole thing

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Good story!

Thanks for this. The story generalizes women as cheating whores, which might or might not be true, but it does drive home the point.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
If it wasn't for bad luck...

Maybe Bobby needs to loosen up a bit? After 4 or 5 cheating wives perhaps the problem is him and not them? This guy continued to get shit on, but kept doing the same thing over and over. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Cool story full of cliche'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
After reading all that...

... depressing shit, this is how JPB ends it? "No woman is faithful! Kill yourself, loser! The only women who give a shit about you are gangbang whores!" Great story. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why did he not sort out Mattson?.It takes two to tango.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
BIG BAD BOB

just can find Mz Right......reminds one of Miss Muffet......TK U MLJ LV NV

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Shit

Fuck Bob writes some garbage⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick shit

I dont even got to page 2!!! Was as boribg as it was disgusting

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

I would like to know what it was there caused him to only fine women that were gonna cheat on him. What is it with his DNA what is it with I know you talked about it but what is it with all the stuff that he end up just finding women that cheated on him?

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Come on

Give the man a break, Bob. I’m now glad my wife, does not have a hyperactive sex drive.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this guys deserved everything that happened to him

why he kept fucking his whore mother, whore ex, and whore ex's mom. He was as fucked up as that bitch he called mom.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

For a ride as wild as that, the ending was decidedly pffft...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If my luck with relationships was that bad I'd consider giving up on women and resort to Literotica and my hand! If there was a strange car in the driveway it was because someone was lost! Thanks Bob - all the stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Damp squib of an ending,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is not a single person in this story with any redeeming qualities. This story truely SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Riddled with incest. 829 stories and you cant get your lousy story in the right category? It was gross. How about a preface with a warning? I skipped 7 pages of this story. I wish i had skipped 9.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stupid story about a cuck and his inability to realise what he is. This story had NO redeemable characters all were loathsome creatures.

Cuck tales always get 1/5, so does this story

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, your characters need more balls. In reality, they guy would bust in with at least a bat and bust some knees and hip bones. Walking around with a permanent limp, to remind them. The wife of one, had more balls than he does.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

What the Hell????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a bullshit ending to a story that we spent eight pages reading. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a ridiculous story with an absurd ending. Next time I'll know better than to read one of your pieces of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Hehe. Fun read, but come on, Bob, you know the ending sucks so either write a sequel or resubmit with a proper ending.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

That is one sick puppy. I understand his mother made him that way, but it's hard not to pity him.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

Wow!! Liked it.. It reminds me of my problems with the different women in my life. They all had someone on the side. After I found out.. They would say,"It's only sex".. I also love so many of your stories. I read them all the time..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@wargamer: Do you even understand the thing you write? Because what you just wrote is pure drivel. The MC was obviously not a cuck. Each time, he excised the cheating skank from his life. However, why Bob seems incapable of giving him a happy ending after so many failed marriages is beyond me. Unless the women in Bob's universe really are all irredeemably broken, which seems likely. This is strangely one of the very, very few stories by Bob that I somewhat like, even if, once again, he can't seem to give us a proper ending. Also, why the fetish for old, used-up whores?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just a really sad story.

A bunch of used up whores is all he has to comfort him after some loser chests on him.

It's sad really. They actually care about him. Pity from his mother, ex girlfriend and her mother.

He really needs a change of scenery. Too many loose women in urban areas. No problems trying to tie down a traditional man to get all those traditional goodies. But they're the first to find flings, for fun. Not for any other reason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...