The Bull Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you don't have enough to interest me. Just do what I have told you. All the bulls, five years, and renew the cows I tell you to." He rang the intercom and the receptionist came in. "Fill out paperwork to extend the contract for the bulls that Ms. Johnson represents, that's all of them isn't it, to five years. Ms. Johnson, go with Mrs. Armstrong and sign them and good day, Ms. Johnson.

Ms. Johnson left slamming the door as she did.

Frank's Day

A week later in a new pen a naked pale figure lay on the table. It was James "Frank" Defranco. The doctor stood over him smiling. "Well, I am glad that you decided to join our happy group. We were very pleased at the article you wrote for the paper. It put a lot of minds to rest I am sure. Now you want to experience if for yourself for six months and I am glad of it. It will be an enjoyable six months for you."

"Well, you know newspapers are struggling. I make barely more than minimum wage and I have no prospects of getting ahead. The money from six months with you will make a big difference."

"Sure, now just lay back. For the first few minutes we must restrain you, because the medication may make you a bit drowsy and we wouldn't want you to fall off the table and hurt yourself."

The doctor brought up straps from under the table and in a few seconds Frank was immobilized. "Nurse, bring the injection." The doctor held the needle up to the light and made sure that it was ready. "Now this will sting just a little and then in a minute or two you will feel a warmth spreading over you and a feeling of comfort."

He pushed the needle deep into Frank's arm and pushed the plunger. "Now Frank, you said six months, but your lawyer has amended the agreement to five years."

A panicky look came over Frank's face. "But I'll be a paraplegic, with huge balls, I'll never be able to go back to being a person."

"Actually quadriplegic. The program has been refined and now we paralyze the upper body too."

"No, God dammit no!"

"Yes, Frank. No use arguing just relax and let us take care of everything."

"But this isn't what.... This isn't what..."

"That's okay Frank. You will enjoy it, you will be happy."

"Huh. What??" He said as the drugs started affecting his brain.

"Remember those big balls on Number One? That'll soon be you. That'll be nice, won't it?"

It was all so confusing. He knew he was angry a minute ago, but about what?. "Hum. Nice. Yeah."

The surgeon entered the room and took over. Two hours later Frank came to, lying as Number One and Number Five had. He felt something in his ass, and his cock was hard and beginning to pulse. He looked down and there was a monitor showing his ass, his cock and his balls. A voice spoke to him through the walls. "Now Frank, you are Number Eight. Just relax and let us do the work. My! Look at your cock. It is so hard, so hard. You can feel that sleeve massage it can't you Number Eight. Ooh, that feels so good doesn't it."

Frank smiled for the first time since he'd arrived. "Yes, it feels so good."

"You want to cum, don't you Number Eight."

"Yes, I want to cum."

"Yes, it is time for your cock to pump out your precious love juice. We love you Number Eight, and you are going to show us just how much you love us, and how much you love yourself, because when you cum, it will feel so good."

With that Frank had the most powerful, the most satisfying the deepest and most voluminous orgasm he had ever had. His body reacted little. No thrusting no deep breaths, no panting, all controlled. But what an orgasm; the first of thousands.

End.

12