The Bullpen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie sat and listened, nodding dumbly. She tried putting herself into Erica's shoes, imagining what it must be like to be completely exposed in front of so many people. The blonde had often wondered, while seated at the Lion's Den with her sisters and cousins, what it would be like to be naked in a room full of people. There were issues of power, as Erica had noted, in being the lone focal point for a crowd of strangers. But the power, as Erica had also mentioned, wasn't the turn on – in fact, it was quite the opposite. With her legs wrapped around a pole on stage, with her pussy on display, with her breasts bouncing in rhythm with the music, Jamie imagined herself as an object, an embodiment of nothing but pure carnality. Her children and her husband were irrelevant, her job and her life mattered little, and even her name was inconsequential – lost in the fantasy, Jamie was nothing more than tits and ass, a sexual object to a bar full of men.

"I wanted to talk to you," Erica went on, "about my life here, about my interaction with other people, about my fantasies and urges, and about your husband."

Jamie was pulled out of her daydream by Erica's mention of Colin.

"He's been so good to me. Among the rest of the technicians, and the ConnPharm executives, and even my own staff, there's not a single man that I trust more than Colin. I may get off on the looks and glances I get from other people, and other people may get off on the looks and glances they get of me, but Colin's the one person that I know is still seeing me as a person, that is still looking out for my best interests even when I might not be."

The scientist leaned into the kindergarten teacher. Her deep blues eyes were locked to Jamie's. Her lips were just inches from Jamie's, and the latter girl could feel the hot breath of the other on her mouth and chin.

"I need to be fucked," Erica whispered, coming off desperate and demanding, but ever so seductive. "I need to be fucked, in a way that I've never been fucked before." She crept forward on the bench, until her nipples were just slightly brushing against the loose fabric of Jamie's t-shirt. She bent past Jamie, until her lips were in Jamie's right ear, and whispered, "I need to feel dick inside me. I need to feel someone else's hips thrusting into me. I need a man between my legs, Jamie." She pulled away, catching the other girl's eyes once again as she moved from the right ear to the left. "I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked. I need Colin. For a night. For a fuck. For a favor."

It was too far. Jamie jerked back suddenly, aghast at what this woman was asking her. She was wet, seduced by her proximity to the siren seated before her. But it was too much, too far, too intimate.

Jamie pulled back, attempting to stand, but she didn't get far. Erica's hand had grabbed for the front of the blonde's jeans, and now the naked girl had her fist wrapped around the top of Jamie's fly. Four fingers were inside the waist, her thumb on the outside, clamping Jamie in place.

"Jamie, please," Erica insisted. "There's no one else I can trust. There's no one else I can turn to. I need you, and your husband."

"Get off me!" Jamie yelled, pulling away. She was confused, her own body still longing to be touched and fondled, but her mind screaming that Erica's request had been wrong, all wrong. Brushing Erica's hand away, she stood and stepped back from the workout bench, unsure of what to do next.

"Jamie, I need Colin," Erica repeated. "With anyone else, it gets too complicated."

"Complicated?!! It's too complicated with anyone else?!! Erica, Colin and I are married. He's my goddamned husband!"

"Which is why I came to you, and not him." It seemed that Erica felt this was all very logical, that it made sense in some twisted way. Obviously, she had worked out the moral issues for herself – she had rehearsed how this was supposed to go. "Colin is still deeply, madly in love with you. After fourteen years, don't you see how lucky you are? You don't realize that you're his soulmate? You're the mother of his children!"

"And you want to fuck him!" Jamie retorted.

"Yes, I do," the dark-haired girl replied, calm as could be. She stood, and took a step closer to Jamie, who had backed herself against the Stairmaster. "But that's all I want. Just his cock, for as long as it takes for me to get off."

Jamie trembled a bit, wondering how this meeting had gone so terribly wrong.

"He's the only person I can trust. He's the only person who I know won't brag about it the next day, or want anything more, or hold it against me." She stepped forward again, and leaned into Jamie's body. Her naked tits pressed hard against Jamie's own chest. Her naked hips found contact with Jamie's through the thin layer of Jamie's clothes. Her naked arms reached around Jamie, pinning her against the exercise machine. "I'm willing to do anything you want – anything. Money. Chores. Favors." She paused, and emphasized, "Anything."

Things were moving too fast for Jamie. The room was spinning. Erica was too close, and Colin was too far away. She pushed hard, and the half-naked girl fell back, breaking their intimate contact and giving Jamie a moment to breathe and think.

"I promise not to do anything without your permission," Erica said. "I would never do that to you. Or to him. Or to your marriage."

The hush was intense. Neither girl said anything to the other in the space that followed, and the next few moments seemed to stretch on for hours. Both girls were sizing up the situation, trying to get a sense of where the other stood, trying to understand what the hell the other was thinking.

"Go fuck yourself," Jamie said finally, breaking the silence. "Go fuck yourself."

And with that, Jamie stormed out of the observation room, leaving Erica to her depravity. She was locked away, a freak in a freak show, buried with her own lust in the basement of ConnPharm. She could get herself out of the corset, and explain herself to Colin, for all Jamie cared. The blonde simply needed to be out of her presence, away from the Bullpen, and breathing in the fresh Connecticut air outside.

Only once she'd reached the elevator did Jamie realize that her jeans were unbuttoned, the top of her black panties visible in her reflection in the elevator door.

***

Jamie decided not to tell her husband what had transpired in the basement of ConnPharm. And, given that Colin never brought it up in the days that followed, Jamie guessed that Erica had remained silent about her request, as well.

Not that the girl hadn't been worried sick about the hours after endless hours her husband spent in the presence of a naked woman who had expressed a desire for a husband. When Colin returned home from work on Wednesday and Thursday, Jamie pressed him for the day's goings-on. And, feeling that he owed his wife an explanation, given the discomfort she had displayed since seeing the deuterotone project firsthand, Colin dutifully recounted his time at work.

More subtly, Jamie smelled him each day, worried sick that he'd smell of another woman's pussy, a pussy that Jamie herself had smelled on Tuesday afternoon. She kissed him as he walked in the door, terrified that he'd taste of another woman. On Thursday afternoon, she ripped open his fly and sucked him off as soon as he'd walked through the door, suspicious about whether he'd taste of Erica Rivers.

And she'd ridden his cock with abandon on Tuesday night, and then again on Wednesday morning, and then again on Wednesday afternoon, evening, and late at night. She worried that he might be imagining Erica's naked body – Erica's perfect naked body – as he fucked her, but Jamie didn't want to give Colin any reason to stray.

Colin, of course, realized that there was an ulterior motive in all the marital attention he'd been receiving. He knew that his wife was worried about his situation with Erica, but he assured Jamie that Thursday afternoon that nothing had happened, nothing was happening, and nothing would happen. He loved her - she needn't drop to her knees each and every time he arrived home, especially with the girls just a staircase away, watching cartoons in the basement.

There was desperation in the way that she screwed her husband, but as the week rolled on, it was less about losing Colin than it was about achieving her orgasm. That Tuesday night, after her confrontation with Erica, Jamie came hard. Her body had been excited all day, from the voluptuous blonde in the supermarket to the naked girl at ConnPharm, and her pussy was already drenched by the time Colin entered her. She orgasmed once in three quick strokes of Colin's cock, and had orgasmed twice more by the time he exploded inside of her.

Even as she blew him at their front door on Thursday afternoon, suspicious that he might taste of another woman, Jamie longed for Colin to pick her up, tear off her pants, throw her down the kitchen table, and eat her out. Their intense lovemaking had been inspired by fear and suspicion, but it was nourished by Jamie's fantasies.

She imagined that it was Colin, and not the salacious blonde, eating her out in the dairy refrigerator at the supermarket. Or she imagined that it was she, Jamie, eating out the blonde, instead. She imagined herself locked in her classroom, devoid of clothes, while the principal, her fellow teachers, and even the janitor peered through the glass window of the doorway. She imagined Colin fucking her sister Kelly on the stage of the Lion's Den while she watched from the audience. And she imagined herself, in a topless corset, being fucked by Tom Russo on the workout bench in the Observation Room at ConnPharm, while Erica, dressed in jeans and a boat-necked t-shirt, watched from the ops desk.

***

That Saturday morning, it was Wendy who arrived for the eight-to-four shift at the ops desk, and not Colin. Jamie Eggert had been begging her husband for weeks to take a few hours off in order to spend just one day out of the weekend with his children. Given Monday's revelation of how Colin had actually been spending his weekends, coupled with Jamie's overreaction to having seen Erica on Tuesday, Colin finally relented. Jamie had, on Friday morning, tightened the screws, and the technician seemed to have little choice but to get someone to cover him.

Colin had originally toyed with the idea of getting Pete Bowie to fill in for him, and even considered bringing Zach Mitchell or Vince Nemecek in - with Erica's and the Human Hormone Lab staff's permission, of course. But Wendy had expressed interest in simply switching shifts. She could work the late shift on Friday evening, catch a few hours of sleep at home, and then be back in time to work the day shift on Saturday. That way, she'd have from four o'clock on Saturday afternoon until four o'clock on Sunday afternoon to drive up to New Hampshire with her boyfriend and his biker friends. Colin, meanwhile, would get to spend most of Saturday with his girls, work the late shift on Saturday evening, catch a few quick hours of sleep of his own, and then be back to ConnPharm on Sunday at eight. Colin wouldn't have to worry about anyone new – or in Pete's case, returning – behind the ops desk, and Wendy would get her weekend excursion. It seemed win-win.

And so, after a Friday evening out with his wife and daughters, followed by a Saturday morning filled with soccer and playing in the yard, Colin kissed the twins goodbye, and departed for work. He left his beautiful wife, who was clad in a thin cotton dress, for his beautiful project, who was dressed in nothing at all.

Little did Colin realize that he wasn't going to accomplish as much as he had planned for the evening.

High heels clicked and echoed in the long hall from the elevator to the Observation Room. One foot after the other, Jamie stepped with a saunter, and even the sound of her shoes against the linoleum seemed to come across as sexy that evening. They certainly looked sexy, that was for sure – black leather ankle wrap stilettos, fished from the deepest recesses of Jamie's closet to play their role in the night's fantasy.

Colin had been called by security, so it wasn't as if he didn't know that she was coming. She had hoped to surprise him, showing up at ConnPharm that night at ten. But the guard at the gates, his tongue hanging out upon sight of Jamie and her outfit, had stopped her, undressed her with his eyes, and called down to her husband. Probably for the best, Jamie thought to herself, as allowing people to wander off the streets and down to the Bullpen might raise some issues.

Despite his forewarning, her husband was still shocked when he laid eyes upon her. Bare legs ran up from her heels, seemingly without stopping. Only once they'd reached halfway up her thigh did they disappear beneath her dress, which was alarmingly short and unquestionably provocative. The label had identified the color of the dress "paprika," but it was decidedly red, ruched with a flirty, triple-tiered hem. The deep neck allowed Jamie to show how her cleavage, while at the same time revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

In fact, the only undergarment she had on would be a surprise for her husband – but it was not a pair of panties.

As she had stalked through the halls of ConnPharm and into its deep dungeon, Jamie had felt exhilaration of leaving her underwear behind. Her pussy was on fire, reacting to the thrill of open air, the danger of someone catching a glimpse, the erotic scenes being played out in her mind, and the three shots of tequila she'd taken in the parking lot.

"What's going on?" Colin asked, utterly confused by the appearance of his wife. He was still seated at the ops desk, poring over a computer model of the Bullpen. Jamie had been buzzed in, but she hadn't been greeted at the door.

"I was lonely," Jamie answered coyly. She stepped into the Observation Room with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon in one hand, and her keys in the other. The bottle had been opened, but the cork replaced. Her keys were tossed casually atop the ops desk, the bottle placed carefully on the floor beside it.

"The girls?" her husband asked, his eyebrows raised.

"With my sister Danielle." The blonde stepped closer to her husband, throwing one leg over him and saddling up on his lap. Her thighs were spread and her pussy wide open, but her lack of panties was still hidden – if just barely - from Colin by the thin layer of dress.

"What are you doing here?"

"Helping a friend with a favor," she said, leaning in to slip her tongue deep inside of Colin's mouth. "And helping to add spice to our love life."

Colin looked nervously to the door of the Bullpen. "Here? At work? With Erica right there?"

Jamie glanced behind her. Through the one-way glass, she could see the dark-haired woman, still stark naked, seated on the Bullpen's clinical white floor. Erica was on her left side, propping herself up with her left arm, and using her right hand to peck at the wireless plastic keyboard in front of her. Her legs were open, one on the ground, the other bent at the knee and planted flat-footed away from the Observation Room. Her tits were enormous, far bigger than they'd been even on Tuesday afternoon. And, even seated a few dozen feet away, Jamie could see that Erica's nipples were rock-hard.

On the screen in front of the nude scientist were a handful of chemical structures, the same image that was displayed on the far monitor of the ops desk. Jamie wondered if Erica was working at ten o'clock out of dedication to science or simple boredom at having nothing better to do.

"Does she know I'm here?" Jamie asked.

Colin swallowed hard. "I told her that you were being buzzed in."

The blonde sized her husband up. He looked nervous. Nervous about his wife showing up underdressed at his job. Nervous about what she wanted to do him. But also nervous about something else, something that he didn't want to share with her, something that Jamie guessed involved Erica.

Doubts began to creep into the back of Jamie's mind. Should she have trusted Erica alone with Colin? Should she have trusted Colin himself?

The technician seemed to think that he knew what was bothering his wife. Obviously, it had led to their escapades throughout the week. And, though he would later admit that he was loath to jinx a week of bounteous sexual activity, he assured her that she had nothing to fear. "I would never sleep with Erica."

Jamie smiled knowingly at this statement, and her confidence returned. "I need a few minutes alone with Erica."

Colin shook his head. "No. Absolutely not. It's late. You're obviously not thinking right. And Erica has –" he paused, choosing his words, before continuing, "- settled down for the night."

In a way that only a wife can do, Jamie spoke volumes with her eyes. She wanted to talk to Erica. She needed to talk to Erica. And, for whatever reason, it was going to be kept between the two women, Colin outside the loop.

"Fine," he shrugged. He grabbed her by the hips and gently lifted her body off of his, pushing aside and allowing Jamie to sit down. "I'm going to run to the men's room. And maybe get some coffee. But I'll be right back."

"Fine," Jamie answered, reaching for the bottle of red wine. "I'm not going anywhere. I don't think she is, either."

As her husband walked out of the room, Jamie couldn't help but notice the slight bulge in the crotch of his jeans. He hadn't been hard when she'd sat down, and that made her smile widen. Despite sitting so close to a drop-dead gorgeous naked woman, it was Jamie's body, pressed up against his, that gave him his erection.

Jamie was about to speak into the intercom when something caught her eye. The far monitor displayed the same image that was being projected into the Bullpen, and though the top window contained pictures of Erica's chemical compounds, there were three other windows open behind it. Jamie might have thought nothing of it, but the title across the top of one of the windows stood out.

"Wild Party Slut Gets Fucked."

The shock caused Jamie to read the words once, and then read them again. One of the other windows had a title atop it that was just a simple URL, though the URL did contain the words "adult" and the letters "XXX." The final simply read "hardcore_partying_13."

Was this what Colin had been nervous about? Had he been looking up pornography on the computer?

A glance at the desk in front of her caused Jamie to second-guess that assumption. He had papers everywhere. The other monitors seemed to be deep in use, displaying e-mail requests, Bullpen diagnostics, and technical documents. Colin had obviously been hard at work on a feasibility study for a Dr. Cho, who had requested information on the potential of running a study of two orangutans simultaneously in the Bullpen.

The far monitor, or at least the top window on the far monitor, suggested that Erica was deep in study of a 414 page document. Unfortunately, Jamie doubted she'd be able to get through it that night, as she was only on the first page.

Obviously, the window had just been opened.

Jamie leaned over to the keyboard, made a few quick keystrokes, and minimized the chemical diagrams. As the "hardcore_partying_13" window came to the front, the blonde was treated to an image of a naked redheaded girl seated between two naked men on a couch. Each man had his cock buried deep in the girl, one disappearing into her mouth and the other firmly implanted in her cunt.

Minimizing the window at the ops desk caused the window to minimize in the Bullpen, as well, exposing Erica and what she had been doing before Jamie arrived.

"So you have no problem talking about my husband's dick inside of you," Jamie said through the intercom in the mock-accusatory manner, "but you're embarrassed by me catching you looking at dirty pictures?"