The Bullpen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding Colin's dick in one hand, and her own toy in the other, Erica drew the plug close to her pussy. It was shorter than most of the dildos and vibrators that the technicians had bestowed up her in the previous week and half, but the third bulb, the bulb closest to the base, was a bit wider than most of Erica's more traditional toys. Nonetheless, Erica dipped the pink-tinted jelly into her saturated vagina, one bulb after the other, while Colin watched.

Erica gulped as the toy entered her cunt. After feeling the life of a real flesh-and-blood cock inside of her, it had to have been disappointing. But as Jamie soon realized, this particular insertion had nothing to do with sexual pleasure. Rather, it was utilitarian – Erica's sopping wet pussy was a tool for her to use, in order to properly lubricate the anal plug. When she had satisfactorily covered the pink jelly in her own juices, the scientist drew it out of herself. She huffed with apprehension, and then rolled onto her elbow.

Content that Colin's need for immediate release had passed, Erica let the man's cock free. Both her legs were bent, on flat against the hard surface of the table, the other suspended in mid-air. With her left hand, Erica traced the skin from the back of her slit to her asshole. With her right, she began to gently press the plastic inside of her.

"Oh, God, I'm such a slut," Erica cooed as the first of three bulbs disappeared inside her ass. Her hips seemed to move of their own accord, bucking upwards against the air.

"But....," she began, interrupting herself with a gasp as the second bulb joined the first. "But it feels so fucking gooood."

The third bulb was the biggest, but the plastic jelly had some give. With a little force, and a few grunts, Erica was able to squeeze the final orb inside of her, this time emitted nothing more than a loud purr. It was only four inches long, an amateur's toy, a plug for beginners. But Jamie had never done anything like it before, and from the look on Erica's face as she rolled onto her chest, Jamie guessed that Erica hadn't, either.

Erica propped herself up, unhurriedly, onto her knees and forearms. It was the same position Jamie had been in a few minutes earlier, when Erica had eaten her out. This time, however, the two women were face to face, the scientist watching the blonde diddling herself with the vibrator. Colin was behind the dark-haired girl, still capable of looking his wife in the eyes as he approached the other woman. With little coaxing from Erica, Colin was back inside of her, his dick feeling the added pressure of the anal plug squeezing the girl's pussy from the back.

Intercourse soon continued, Erica pushing off from one orgasm in the hopes of achieving another. Colin was just tall enough to stand up straight behind the girl, fucking her doggy-style while continuing to watch his wife and her toy. The combined sensation of both the cock and the plug were almost too much for Erica, who bit down on her lower lip as she pushed back against the technician's hips. Her eyelids fluttered, tears of pleasure beginning to form. Her head dropped, so that she was long longer looking Jamie in the eyes, instead staring at nothing but the bare Formica beneath her. And her hands clenched white-knuckled around the edge of the table, the girl holding on with all her might.

Jamie watched with nothing but animal lust. She could feel another orgasm rising within her, but she delayed it long enough to lean in and tease the dark-haired girl.

"Do you like fucking my husband, slut?" Jamie whispered in Erica's ear. She was still moderately uncomfortable talking dirty, especially loudly for her husband to hear. But she got off on the way Erica reacted, cooing with obscene delight.

It was, however, difficult to susurrate into the girl's ear, as Erica's entire body was still driving back and forth on the tip of Colin's dick. Ever more so, it would be difficult to find the girl's mouth, with her face angled downwards and her entire head jouncing here and there with the pleasures of her pussy.

"Pull her hair," Jamie told her husband wickedly. She herself was gasping for air, as her own climax seemed to be more impending than that of the dark-haired girl. And Jamie intended to be locked mouth-to-mouth with the girl as she came.

Colin had no intention of doing as he had been told. He and Jamie had never played rough, aside from a few light spankings here or there. He certainly wasn't going to grab at Erica's hair, even if she was currently shish-kabobbed at the end of his cock.

Jamie, however, ordered him to do. "Pull the slut's hair. I want her head back."

Erica groaned at the suggestion. She even managed to plead, "Please. Please."

Though it appeared the Colin was still trying to ascertain whether Erica was begging him to pull her hair, or simply begging him not to pull her hair, he followed his wife's instructions. Balling the back of her short black hair into his right fist, the technician pulled back – gently at first, but gradually with more force as she fought against him.

"Bitch," Jamie issued, before pressing her lips tight against Erica's. Their tongues once again found each other, their kiss alive with heat. Both girls continued to squirm, each lost in the delectation of their pussies.

Jamie orgasm snuck up on her. In one minute, she was lost in her kiss with the other woman. In the next, she was biting Erica's lower lip viciously, bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Oh my god," Jamie exhaled. Unlike her last orgasm, which had elicited a high-pitched scream, this climax was more subdued, but no less pleasurable. It was deeper, emanating from some place other than her vagina, and quickly filled her entire body with warmth. She fell back into her seat, staring up at Erica, whose hair was still being held from behind, her head locked into place like an animal.

But Erica pushed back, preventing Colin from thrusting forward again. She shoved with all her strength against the table, until the technician was forced to take a step backwards, and Erica herself was able to plant a single bare foot on the cold floor.

They fell back together, still unified at their respective sexual organs. Colin landed on the chair behind him, and Erica on top of him. She wrapped one arm around his neck, and leaned back against his seated body. Her legs spread apart, straddling the outside of his naked thighs, and exposing the whole of her pussy – cock still firmly implanted within – to the woman across the way.

Her whole body drove up and down like a piston on Colin's dick. Her eyes shut, and Jamie could tell that Erica was spending all her concentration on the sensation inside of her pussy. In fact, Jamie was able to cross the room completely unnoticed.

The blonde took to her knees, dropping down between the open legs of her husband and his partner both. The smell of sex was overwhelming – the aroma of Colin's manhood intertwined with Erica's vaginal secretions in a lust-filled perfume. Wasting no time, Jamie took her husband's ball sack into her mouth, even as it jounced up and down against Erica's crotch.

One of Erica's hands held fast to Colin's neck for balance, but the other found her own left breast even as she opened her eyes to find Jamie between her legs. As the dark-haired girl began to squeeze her nipple, the blonde ascended from the man's testicles to Erica's clit. She found it easily, as Erica's legs were spread far apart, and her pussy wide open, as well. And, seconds after Jamie's lips tightened around the girl's love-button, she knew that the girl was about to erupt.

"Fuck!" Erica screamed, grinding around both against Colin's dick and Jamie's mouth. The anal plug was still deeply embedded within her, and Jamie could only imagine the sheer bliss at feeling all three stimuli at once. Through gritted teeth, the girl yelped once more. "Fuck!"

Even as Jamie continued to tongue her clit, Erica orgasmed loudly. "Oh, fuck," she breathed. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm...Fuck! Fuck!!! FUCK!!!"

With that, Erica let out a scream. Jamie was sure that someone else in ConnPharm would hear her, but at that moment, she could not have cared less. Erica continued to drive up and down on Colin, hoping to prolong the orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and it was clear that this orgasm dwarfed the last.

Jamie's thumb and forefinger were wrapped around the base of Colin's cock, drenched in Erica's juices. As Erica's rise and fall ground to slow motion, the blonde felt the familiar twitch in her husband's dick. He, too, was about to cum, and Jamie doubted whether he'd be able to hold back again.

The blonde popped the cock out of Erica's body. Though both Colin and Erica howled, Jamie wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking strongly as Colin began to surge. His charge shot into her mouth, and Jamie wasn't quite sure if her husband had ever cum this much in his life. It gushed again and again, the taste of Colin meeting the taste of Erica in her mouth.

The dark-haired girl, for her part, had half-risen to her feet. She was still straddling Colin with her legs open, but she was supporting her own weight, even if her balance was suspect due to week knees. Grabbing at Colin's shaft with one hand, and Jamie's blonde hair with the other, Erica continued to milk the man beneath her, his dick protruding out from between her legs. From the front, with Colin's body shielded from view - and given the way that Erica controlled both the dick and the back on the blonde's head – it could have been Erica's cum that Jamie was drinking.

When Colin finally groaned in conclusion, Erica pulled the man's wife to her feet. With semen dribbling down her chin, and quite a bit still in her mouth, she leaned in and Erica kissed her. Together, they shared the salty taste of Colin's wad.

Colin was completely spent, as evidenced by the way he slouched back into her chair.

The girls, too, both seemed exhausted. This, however, did not prevent Erica from leading Jamie by the hand away from the table. They walked delicately towards the exercise area on the far side of the room, Erica promising in a whisper, "I'm going to fucking lick you from inside out."

Jamie, of course, was intrigued. She knew another orgasm was a long way off, but she fully intended to take Erica up on her offer. They'd take turns, or even pleasure each other simultaneously – but do so slowly, teasingly, passionately.

To Colin, who seemed shocked that either girl still had the energy to continue, Erica turned and shot him a smile. "Jamie and are going to play while you rest up."

Colin looked at the scientist quizzically.

"Tessa doesn't get here for another couple of hours," the girl explained coquettishly. "And you still haven't even fucked your own wife."

The girl turned back around, and calmly led the blonde with her, by the hand, to the weight bench. Without looking at him, Erica added, "And after that, I fully intend to fuck you again. I'm your bitch in heat."