The Bullpen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah stared at her reflection. She was naked, on her right side, and using her right arm as a pillow. Behind her, Erica's legs were bent at the knees, and Hannah could see these knees rocking back-and-forth, in-and-out, in the mirror. She could hear Erica's breath, and the soft rustling of the girl's hand upon her cunt. She could feel the heat emanating from the other girl's body, smell the scent of the other girl's perspiration, and even taste the other girl's juices in the air.

As Erica built towards her orgasm, Hannah couldn't help but feel even more uncomfortable in the Bullpen – not from the rigidity of the floor, but from her own moist pussy, begging, too, to be touched.

***

An hour passed, and the Korean girl was still wide-awake on the floor of the Bullpen. She lay flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling, contemplating her next move. The floor was unyielding, but it was Hannah's emotional – not physical - discomfort that kept her awake.

Erica was fast asleep beside her, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She seemed at peace in the Bullpen, more comfortable in her skin than Hannah had perhaps ever seen her dressed. Was there really that big of a confidence boost from an increased cup size? Was it the trace amount of deuterotone still in the girl's system? Or had Erica simply forgotten about the outside world, perhaps willfully?

No one at ConnPharm would ever look at the girl the same, ever again. She had achieved the goals of her experiment, and her science would soon revolutionize the world of cosmetic enhancements, providing a somewhat natural alternative to surgical breast augmentation. But it had cost her, and Hannah wondered at how Erica was going to come into work each day after she'd been released from the Bullpen. She would have to face her staff in the Human Hormone Lab, all of whom had seen her naked from an infinite number of angles. She'd have to face Colin Eggert, her friend and colleague, who had watched her dildo herself countless times at the lunch table in the Observation Room. And, as Hannah remembered that night in Aaron Abraham's office, Erica would have to work with people who'd gotten off simply by watching Erica get herself off.

No, Hannah simply being inside the Bullpen wouldn't quite deflect focus on the younger girl – Erica's behavior, aside from her nudity, had become notorious throughout the Avon campus. And though Hannah couldn't erase the past few weeks from her workmates' memories, she could ensure that Erica wouldn't face scorn and lechery alone.

Hannah's right hand crept slowly down her body. It slid from her chest to her belly button across her smooth skin, angling towards the thin patch of pubic hair waiting atop her pussy. She was completely quiet, not wanting to wake the sleeping girl beside her. It was ridiculous, and Hannah knew so, but she didn't want Erica to catch her. Either Tessa Romero or Wendy Milne was watching from the ops desk, depending on what time it was. Erica's staff would be watching the video feed the next morning. And Hannah was sure that Aaron Abrahams would be watching the recordings the following night, in the privacy of his own office, with his pants down. But Hannah didn't want Erica to catch her.

As Hannah's hand casually found the inside of her right thigh, she wondered why this was. Was she afraid Erica would try to talk her out of it? Or was it that she was afraid Erica wouldn't? In the preceding weeks, her friend had become a shameless nymphomaniac before Hannah's very eyes, and Hannah wondered how things would change if Erica were to watch her masturbate. Would it turn Erica on? Would Erica get off on it?

Hannah cursed herself for being so hypocritical. She remembered a few weeks earlier, when she had first watched Erica finger herself through the mirror glass. For a few brief seconds, Hannah had wondered if she herself would be able to masturbate in the Observation Room without being caught. Over the weeks, as debased as Erica had become, Hannah had often wondered what it would be like to be in the Bullpen, to be the object of desire in her cage. And, Hannah hated to admit, she had gotten wet as Erica climaxed beside her.

Hannah stretched her legs, her hand still gently caressing the sensitive skin on the inside of her thigh. She hadn't touched herself just yet, she hadn't crossed that line. There was still time to pull back. There was still time to reconsider. There was still time to stop at only public nudity.

No, the girl told herself, if she were truly in this, she'd have to be in all the way. If her personal reputation were damaged, so what? She was a scientist, and all that mattered was her scientific reputation. She could always got to Pfizer, or Merck, or Novartis – all companies that would be happy to have her, should she be unable to look a fellow ConnPharm employee in the face after the act she was about to embark upon.

And so, the Asian girl parted her legs slightly, and drew her hand to her most intimate of areas.

She was wet. But, then, she'd been wet on and off throughout the afternoon and evening, and perhaps more "on" than "off." As her middle finger traced her wet lips, Hannah shivered. She stifled a sigh of pleasure. Was she really doing this?

Overhead, cameras whirred, recording this moment for dozens of eyes, perhaps hundreds. It would be kept for posterity. It would be archived and available to the public. It would be cut, spliced into a longer tape, and sold on shelves nationwide. "Biochemists Gone Wild." "Asian Clit-Flickers." "Inside Hannah Cho."

Imaginary porn titles sprung into the girl's head as her fingertips found her clitoris, as she imagined herself the star of a XXX film. This was her moment, this was her scene. As the camera closed in on her cunt, Hannah knew that the stage was all hers, that this would be the moment she'd make her audience want her, more than they'd ever wanted an adult star before.

She opened her legs wider, allowing herself room to insert her middle finger into the deep recesses of her pink folds. She was Hannah Cho, object of desire. She was wearing six-inch, black stiletto heels. Long, rhinestone earrings dangled from her ears the floor. A choker, studded with cheap-looking faux diamonds, clung tightly to her neck. Her belly button was pierced. Her tongue was pierced. Her labia was pierced, a small hoop that hung on the left lip of pussy. She had the Chinese symbol "dong wuh" tattooed above her slit, claiming that she was little more than an "animal." She had on long, black gloves. Fishnet-stockings. A black garter belt.

The fantasy was vivid, but Hannah was never quite capable of breaking with reality. She was on the floor of lab, in the basement of her workplace. She lay just inches from one of her closest friends, and both were nude. In fact, Hannah's naked pussy, grinding ever-so-slightly against her right hand, was just a few short inches from Erica's chest.

Hannah was humiliated. She was degraded. She had sunk to a level she'd never thought herself capable of. But in the depth of shame, she found a release. She was Hannah Cho, object of desire. She was a porn star, a sex toy, a cheap thrill for anyone who paid the twenty-five cent admission to her peep show.

Sweat trickled from her brow. She was sure, if there had been more than the dim glow of the overhead light, her entire body would be glistening with perspiration. The Bullpen was kept warm, given the undressed state of its inhabitants, but Hannah was burning up from the inside out. Two fingers were now pistoning in and out of her twat, the ball of her hand grinding rhythmically against her clit, as she'd watched Erica do so many times. Her back arched uncontrollably as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

Hannah had no idea how much time had passed since she'd first began fingering herself. She had started slowly, she knew, and taken her time as her fantasies had engulfed her. She had wanted to be able to stop, should Erica awake, or should the lights of the Bullpen come on, or should the technician outside radio into the room. But Hannah had now moved past the point of no return – she was unsure if she'd be capable of stopping, even if Hyun-Shik, her mother, and her future mother-in-law were to walk into the Observation Room together.

A first orgasm began to roll in, spreading warmth from her cunt outwards, into her body. But Hannah knew she was capable of more, and this was no longer about Erica's reputation – it was now about Hannah's orgasm. And so, she rolled to one side and onto all fours, away from her sleeping friend. She came best when Hyun-Shik took her from behind, when she was being fucked doggy-style. Masturbation was no different.

The Korean girl was on her knees, with the weight of her torso resting entirely on her left elbow. Her right hand was moving rapidly back-and-forth against her enlarged clit, even as her hips thrust up and down against and imaginary man. And, in just a few short minutes, her legs began to turn to gelatin, as the warmth of an explosive orgasm enveloped her body. She gasped for air, no longer caring if Erica awoke, no longer caring who was watching or would watch in the coming days. Hannah had achieved the best orgasm she could remember, with only her imagination as her partner.

She rolled back over, making a quick glance at Erica to confirm that, yes, the girl's eyes were still closed, her breath remained steady. The floor didn't seem quite so hard anymore. The people outside the Bullpen seemed further away. And Erica's behavior didn't seem so difficult to understand.

***

Erica awoke the next morning with a start. So accustomed to being alone in the Bullpen, she had forgotten that her friend had joined her the previous afternoon. There Hannah lay, naked from head to toe, using her left arm as a pillow, and facing Erica. They had gone to sleep with their heads pointing in different directions, but Erica now found the Asian girl lying alongside her, their faces only a few inches apart. Obviously, Hannah had turned around some time during the night.

Erica stared at her friend's face – the almond-shaped eyes, the soft features, the smooth skin. The girl's lips seemed to beckon Erica, moist, puffy, and oh-so-red. Erica longed to touch her, to kiss those lips, to be lost in her friend's mouth. But she had held back the previous evening, fighting those same urges throughout the night, and she demonstrated restraint once more.

Hannah hadn't made it easy for the girl, however. Erica had awoken early in the night, to the sound of Hannah respiring heavily. After Erica had gotten herself off and fallen asleep, her friend had obviously decided to do the same. She wondered if she herself had been the impetus behind the girl's self-pleasure session, or if the Bullpen had acted as a simple aphrodisiac. Erica had long been doubting the deuterotone's actual effects on her body, and if Hannah had had the same reaction to her nudity and captivity, it only served to cast more suspicion on Erica's psyche and less on the pseudo-testosterone she had injected into her body.

Erica had pretended to be asleep, however, not wanting to disturb her friend. She watched through half-open eyes, shutting them every time Hannah glanced in her direction. She listened to the other girl's breathing and barely-audible gasps of ecstasy. She watched at Hannah shifted onto all fours and climaxed. And she lay there, silent and moist, as the Korean girl slowly drifted off to sleep.

Erica had desperately wanted to touch herself, desperately wanted to join her friend in pleasuring herself. The thought of both girls, writhing on the floor together, was enough to drive her insane. She thought of Jamie Eggert, masturbating as Erica fucked her husband. She thought of Wendy Milne, at work between Erica's legs for a few hundred dollars. And she though of Hannah Cho, fingering herself beside her. But Erica didn't want to risk frightening the other girl, didn't want to risk the chance that Hannah might stop. And so she lay there, her mind filled with lust and her cunt sopping wet, until she was sure her friend had passed out.

She had stood, taking a few steps backwards, and leaned up against the wall of the Bullpen. Never taking her eyes from the naked body of her friend, Erica leaned back, spread her legs, and got herself off while standing. She soaked up Hannah's nudity with her eyes, staring at her nipples, her legs, her ass, her smooth, tanned skin. And, with Hannah's vaginal offering fresh in her mind, Erica had exploded quickly.

Slowly, Hannah's eyes opened that morning, and she met the longing stare from the other girl. Hannah smiled, stretched, and giggled. Erica knew that feeling – she had done something naughty, something depraved – and it felt good. Erica smiled back.

Before either of them spoke, or said good morning, the Caucasian girl bent forward and kissed her friend. She knew that it was wrong – that it was naughty, that it was depraved – but she couldn't hold back any longer. She wanted Hannah. She wanted her inside and out. All the lust and longing from the previous night poured out in their kiss.

Before the previous night, Erica hadn't shown any measure of restraint since day thirteen of the experiment, when she'd first masturbated under the shower. From that moment forward, Erica had simply acted on her basest impulses. If she wanted to get off while working, she just did so. If she wanted to dildo herself to exhaustion on the weight bench in the Observation Room, she just did so. If she wanted Wendy to eat her out, she just had her do so. If she wanted to fuck Colin and his wife, all she had to do was ask. Last night, she'd bridled her hunger, at least temporarily. No more. She was taking what she wanted.

The kiss carried on. Hannah didn't break away, much to Erica's pleasure and surprise. Their tongues intertwined, their lips pressed against each other, and both girls seemed lost in the moment. Hannah actually slid closer to her friend, and their two naked bodies were soon pinned together. Neither girl seemed to know what to do with their hands, though Erica held the back of Hannah's head with her left, and Hannah rested her right on Erica's left hip.

It was Erica who finally broke away, even as Hannah's fingertips were finding the base of Erica's tits. She leaned into Hannah's ear, and whispered breathily, "I really, really want to fuck you right now."

Hannah purred. She kissed Erica hard once again, breaking away after a few seconds to pant, "I really, really, really want to be fucked right now."

They kissed again, and Erica rolled half of her body onto Hannah's. Their breasts were crushed between them, and their legs were intertwined – Erica could feel the other girl's rough pubic hair against her left thigh. Erica pulled away again, providing the unlikely voice of reason, "Are you sure?"

Hannah shook her head. "Absolutely not." She giggled again, and continued, "I'm not even sure if I'm awake or this is just a wet dream."

"Whose wet dream?"

Hannah just shook her head, shrugged, and resumed kissing the Caucasian girl on top of her. Every second that the two girls were apart seemed to be an eternity.

But Erica needed reassurances, just as Colin had five days before. She had soothed his conscience by explaining that she was an adult, and capable of making her own decisions – regardless of chemicals or personality tics. Erica, herself, needed Hannah to do the same. "And Hyun-Shik?"

The Asian girl smiled. She had her hand on Erica's right nipple, and was gently squeezing it. "I'm not married yet."

Erica gave a disapproving look, even as she quivered with titillation.

"I want this, Erica," Hannah stated, mimicking Erica's exact tone from Saturday evening. She continued, whispering, "I want to orgasm. I want to make you orgasm. I want to make Aaron orgasm. I want to make everyone at ConnPharm orgasm, watching us together."

Erica was a bit thrown by the specific mention of her lab assistant, but she didn't press further. Instead, she bent her neck, and sucked Hannah's left nipple between her teeth.

For Erica, this moment was the fulfillment of a fantasy. Over the course of the previous four and half weeks, almost everyone that Erica had ever known had played a small part in the XXX-rated theater playing in her head. She had dreamt of being eaten out by Wendy Milne. She had dreamt of fucking Colin Eggert. And she had dreamt of having Hannah Cho's pussy in her mouth. Her nights with Wendy were pleasurable, but business-like. Her night with Colin and Jamie, hot as it had been, had come and gone. Her toys had been taken from her, and she had even been forbidden from cumming outside the Bullpen. This – right now, with Hannah – was the last frontier Erica would cross before leaving, dressing, and saying goodbye to the place she'd called home for thirty-two days.

For Hannah, this moment was the coup-de-grace of her plan. It certainly wouldn't help ameliorate Erica's personal reputation among her colleagues, and it most assuredly would cost Hannah her own. But whatever the lab assistants and technicians had watched Erica do, up to that point, would be dwarfed by the test subject engaged in full-fledged lesbian sex on the floor of the Bullpen. Hannah had long known that only this act would be the decisive stroke to accomplish what she'd set out to do in the Bullpen. Erica would never be looked at the same way, but neither would Hannah – they'd go down together, by going down on each other.

The truth was, though, that Hannah wanted Erica badly. She had spent the past few days thinking that she was incapable of this final exploit, which was sure to compromise her relationship with Hyun-Shik as much as it would compromise her own heterosexuality. But now, in this moment, with the previous night's self-service session and the thought of being an object of desire for a wide audience of ConnPharm employees, Hannah wasn't sure if she was capable of NOT having sex with Erica.

Luckily for both girls, this didn't seem to be an issue. Both were lost in their embrace, lost in each other's bodies, lost in carnal delight.

Hannah wanted to linger, to allow the cameras to catch every angle of them screwing on the Bullpen's floor. She wanted to go down on Erica. She wanted Erica to go down on her. She wanted to position her body, and Erica's, in every which-way possible. But maybe that would have to wait, Hannah told herself. She did, after all, have another ten hours or so in the Bullpen before she was scheduled to be released – perhaps this moment were more about simply getting off than showing off.

Erica was already grinding her pussy hard against Hannah's thigh. Her left hand was tracing up and down along Hannah's slit, and her mouth was still engaged with the Asian girl's nipple. She was surprised as Hannah rolled her over, onto her back, and then straddled her. They came together for another deep, animal kiss, a kiss of passion that neither could remember receiving from their respective boyfriends (or even, in Erica's case, with Jamie or Wendy). It was a friendship on fire – a deep, emotional trust manifested physically. As they kissed, Erica cursed herself for never having done this before.

Hannah broke the kiss, and backed away. Before Erica knew what was going on, the Asian girl had turned completely around, swinging a leg over Erica's head, and settling her pussy down upon the other girl's chin. Hannah, meanwhile, was already head-down, nibbling on the soft, tender skin of Erica's inner thigh. Each warm breath caused Erica's pussy to moisten further, each lick and nibble torturous because of the anticipation.

With her right hand supporting her weight, the Korean girl used her left to spread the top of Erica's pussy apart, exposing an already throbbing clitoris. She blew on it gently, causing the other girl's entire body to shake with rapture. Erica let out a squeal, but it was mostly muffled, given that her tongue had begun to probe the interior of Hannah's slit. With both hands firmly squeezing Hannah's buttocks, Erica pressed her lips against Hannah's, and inserted her tongue more deeply into Hannah than the Asian though possible.