The Bullpen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been limited foreplay, but neither girl seemed concerned. Each, instead, found the other's clit, and still wrapped together in a sixty-nine position, went to work. Hannah, on top, thrust down on Erica's chin. Erica, on bottom, arched her back and thrust upwards, pushing her twat even more forcefully against Hannah's lips.

It struck Erica, as her tongue traced circles around Hannah's sex, that over the past four and a half weeks, she'd had sex with three women and only one man. She wasn't terribly concerned about becoming a lesbian, given how much she still craved a cock inside of her – even as Hannah's lips kissed her clit. No, the gender of her partners had been entirely based on circumstance. If Noah had joined her in the Bullpen, and not Hannah, Erica had little doubt that she'd be bouncing up and down on the end of his dick at this very moment. In fact, she probably never would have made it through the night with a male member on view. Wendy, Jamie, and Hannah had all been simply means to an end, and that end was the climax already beginning to build in Erica's body.

As soon as Erica was released, she was going to be satisfied in a way that Hannah never would be able to. Or, at least, without a strap-on dildo. This last thought caused Erica to reconsider, and as her libido continued to run away with her, she told herself that she might ask Hannah to join her. In her fantasies, she imagined Hannah with a strap-on buried deep, doggy-style, inside Erica's pussy; she imagined Hannah pulling Erica's short black hair, holding it in her first; and she imagined Hyun-Shik's dick thrusting into the back of her throat. Or was it Noah's dick? Or Colin's? Or Tom's? Or did it even matter?

Hannah continued to lap at Erica's pussy, the Asian girl lost in her own world. She had often wondered, while watching advertisements for "Girls Gone Wild," how women could debase themselves like that in front of such a large audience. She was beginning to understand, imagining Aaron Abrahams with his dick in his hand, stroking himself furiously to the scene of Hannah and Erica wrapped in sixty-nine. It was sexy being sexy, and it was easy to get caught up in the sexual excitement of one's environment – be it a crowd of drunken frat boys at a bar in Cancun, or in the presence of a nymphomaniac biochemist under the microscope at a pharmaceuticals company.

Erica's tongue was still furiously licking Hannah's clit, and the Asian girl was just beginning to feel the first waves of her orgasm. Even as that was happening, Erica had managed to work her middle finger into the folds of Hannah's vagina, and was now tracing the hot, wet interior walls. Before she had time to object, Hannah felt that same wet finger circling the exterior of her anus, getting closer and closer to the asshole itself. Rather than fight it, she opted instead to bury her head even deeper into Erica's pussy – she could tell that the white girl was on the verge of a big climax. She had never put anything into her backside before - not with Hyun-Shik, not alone. But she had never had sex with a woman before, either, so perhaps today was a day to try new things. She readied herself to stifle a scream.

Scream she did, but out of pleasure and not pain. Erica waited until the exact moment before Hannah's orgasm set in, and then struck. Hannah nearly lost control of her body as it happened, the simultaneously anal stimulation and clitoral climax. But she held onto Erica's own clit with her mouth, causing the other girl to cum at the same time. Both shrieked in ecstasy, Erica cursing loudly and Hannah offering little more than a high-pitched series of yips.

Exhausted, Hannah rolled off of her friend, and, panting, onto her back beside her.

"You...should...have...come....to visit me...sooner," Erica wheezed. She was still flat on her back, casually running her own fingers against her red-hot pussy.

***

The day passed quickly for both girls. Hannah had been dreading the Bullpen for days, and though a part of her still felt awkward about so many people seeing her naked, it was increasingly easy to forget about the outside world while inside the small, clinical room with her naked friend. As Erica explained, once she'd gotten naked, there was really nothing more to see.

"Aside from the lesbian sex," Hannah pointed out, as the two girl showered in the corner of the Bullpen.

Erica shrugged it off. Orgasming for her had become no more embarrassing than sneezing – it was a natural human action. What did people actually witness? A contorted face? A little foul language? Was Erica supposed to be ashamed of bringing pleasure to her body?

Putting the morning behind her was a little more difficult for Hannah. In the Bullpen, she could assure herself that she and Erica had been alone. As she stepped into the Observation Room, however, she knew that it was a lie – Colin Eggert and Vince Nemecek were standing, and waiting, behind the ops desk. Hannah wondered when the changing of the guard had occurred, but assured herself that it had still been early when she and Erica had engaged each other that morning – Tessa had still been on duty. Not that it mattered, she told herself – her Sapphic love scene would be recorded for posterity.

Since getting up, and getting off, they'd exercised, read the morning papers on the projection screen, and showered. It was now nine in the morning – breakfast time.

Colin stepped down from the ops desk, coming to greet the two girls with Erica's corset. As they had discussed that morning, Erica would don the device, and Hannah would put a few clothes on while outside of the Bullpen. It was ridiculous for her to remain nude when she didn't have to, especially while sitting out in the open with Colin and Vince present. As Colin fastened the corset together behind Erica's back, Hannah went to the lockers to put on her black bra and panties from the night before.

Erica tried to repress the physical sensation of Colin's fingers upon her body. Over the past few days, things had moved from awkward to oddly comfortable, rather quickly. In the immediate aftermath of fucking the dark-haired scientist, Erica guessed that Colin had felt guilty about what he'd done. But as the days passed, she guessed that he had realized she was okay with it, and presumably Jamie was, as well. Things had returned to normal, and – if anything – had brought a level of physical familiarity between them that hadn't existed in the weeks prior. Erica still lusted for him, and still felt sensual sparks every time his fingers grazed against her skin, but Colin, on the whole, seemed to feel more comfortable in Erica's nude presence then he had before. He had touched her, he had been inside of her – grazing her bare skin while fastening the corset was no longer the nerve-wracking experience it had once been.

Breakfast passed without incident. The morning flew by with both girls hard at work, data streaming to them through the projection screen. Erica masturbated once while Hannah was on a call with a potential grant-giving institution, but otherwise seemed halfway satiated from the morning's romp. At lunch, Hannah once again wore her bra and panties from the day before, and even met with one of her own lab assistants, Becky Haynes, to sign paperwork for the National Science Foundation. Their session ran long, and Erica had been forced to strip and enter the Bullpen alone, Hannah planning to follow her in fifteen minutes.

The Asian girl and her lab assistant were still at the lunch table when Erica settled down with the keyboard in the Bullpen. As Hannah filled in the appropriate boxes on the government contracts, Erica used her few minutes alone to pull up pornographic pictures of an orgy in a bar, found by surfing the Internet from the Bullpen. Becky, a thirty-six-year-old bookworm, had heard stories of Erica's antics, but seemed disgusted at being forced to watch them firsthand. Hannah, meanwhile, was upset at her friend for pleasuring herself again without her – Hannah was, after all, stripping, masturbating, and engaging in cunnilingus to share in some of Erica's ill repute.

Hannah stood, and told Becky to continue without her. She b-lined for her locker, unhooking the back of her bra on the way. She kicked off her panties as she walked through the exercise area, stuffing both pieces of lingerie quickly into the duffel bag. In seconds, she was at the slowly opening door of the Bullpen, able to join her friend before Erica had even truly gotten a chance to begin masturbating in earnest.

Becky had been red-faced in the presence of Erica's pornography. She had blushed as her boss stripped in front of her. But Hannah was determined to give Becky something to truly be embarrassed about, something to really go crimson over.

Hannah slid down the far wall, taking a seat beside her open-legged friend, with her back against the hard interior surface of the Bullpen.

"I thought I'd get it out of my system before you got back," Erica explained. "I figured it might make you feel less awkward."

"It's alright," Hannah shook her head. "How awkward could I still feel at this point? I've watched you get yourself off in my presence at least three dozen times over the past couple of weeks."

Erica smiled. "Maybe, but I wanted to let you use the projector this afternoon, if you had work to do." Even as she talked, her right hand continued to gently stroke the exterior of her hairless twat.

"No, it's alright," Hannah repeated. "Becky can handle most of the NSF stuff." She gestured at the screen with her chin, and asked, "Do you have anything more substantial? Longer? Like a movie?"

"Are you sure?" Erica asked, incredulously. Of course, she could think of few things better that spending the afternoon watching porno, but she was surprised that Hannah was willing to indulge her. Hannah had been surprising her time and time again over the past twenty-four hours. "I mean, last night, you waited until the lights were out..."

Hannah scrunched up her face, and yelled, "You WERE awake!"

Erica shrugged.

"Why didn't you say anything?" the Korean girl demanded.

"You seemed to have wanted me to be asleep," Erica replied. "I didn't want to be the one who kept you from getting off."

Hannah swallowed. She waited a moment, and offered, "I was easing into things."

"And why were you doing so?" Erica asked. Her fingers continued to lightly caress her sex. "I mean, I haven't gotten an entirely satisfactory answer out of you. Why are you here? Why did you get naked? That is, why did you finally join me in the Bullpen? Why did you feel the need to masturbate last night? Why this morning? Why now? Only a few weeks ago, you were having a panic attack just thinking about being in my place. What changed?"

"Because I'm your friend," Hannah answered. "You made a lot of sacrifices for your experiment. And I'm willing to make sacrifices for you."

Erica looked at her friend questioningly.

"People are talking," Hannah explained. "About your nudity, about your behavior. And I thought, well, I can't make you stop the experiment. I can't make you go back in time and not go through with it. I can't keep you from playing with yourself. But I can keep it so that you're not alone, you're not the only one facing rumors and whispers once you get out of the Bullpen."

There was a few moments pause, before the Caucasian girl gave her friend a fond look, and offered a simple, "Thank you." To be honest, the talk didn't bother Erica as much as Hannah thought it did. Her science was a success, and that was the most important thing. And something had snapped into place inside of her – she wasn't upset about her growing infamy throughout the Avon campus; if anything, she looked forward to the looks and stares of her colleagues. It turned her on to think that there were others at ConnPharm getting off while thinking of her. But Hannah had worried about her, and had acted upon that worry. And that level of friendship was important to her, more so than any amount of cunnilingus Hannah might be able to provide.

Erica shot Hannah a wicked smile. "So you're looking to add to your own reputation? Start your own rumors? To build your own legend?"

"OUR legend," Hannah replied, sharing the same naughty look. "We're in this together now."

"Well then, let's give them something to talk about."

Erica sat up, and swung one leg over Hannah's thighs. Now, seated upon the Asian girl's lap, with their tits rubbing sensually against one another, Erica pressed her lips against Hannah's. They kissed, tongues wrapping around each other, bodies entangled.

Hannah wondered if Becky was still seated in the Observation Room. She hoped that she was.

Colin spent the afternoon shooing technicians from the Observation Room, and password-encoding the Bullpen's video feed, to make sure that no one but a select few were able to access the sex play taking place inside. But Erica's staff was given the crypt, as were Wendy Milne and Tessa Romero. Rinaldi and Forrester both had access, given executive privilege. As did Natalie Hart. Others soon followed.

In fact, a few weeks later, Hannah came across a screen capture of that afternoon, printed in full color, in one of the copier rooms by the ConnPharm library. Instead of shock and horror, she felt a measure of success – she had succeeded in adding herself alongside her friend in ConnPharm infamy. And besides, she thought to herself, she looked damn sexy in the picture - like a porn star.

That afternoon, though it would live forever in the memories and hard drives of ConnPharm employees everywhere, seemed to fly by too fast for Erica and Hannah both. Erica went down on Hannah. Hannah went down on Erica. Erica fingered Hannah from behind, she fingered her while Hannah was on her back, she fingered her while Hannah balanced herself on her shoulders, pointing her torso and cunt in the air. And Hannah, in turn, fingered Erica, in her pussy, and in her asshole, as well. They fucked each other while listening to jazz. They fucked each other while watching porn on the large screen. They fucked each other beneath the shower, against the wall of the Bullpen, and on the floor. They took breaks only to urinate on the far side of the room, or to catch their breath.

For almost four solid hours, from lunch until dinner, the two girls did nothing but explore each other's bodies. Only when Colin called them for dinner did they finally break their embrace, and reluctantly, at that. They were beneath the shower, washing an afternoon's worth of juice and perspiration from their bodies. Erica was on her knees when Colin made the announcement, licking her friend to one final shriek-inducing climax.

They stepped from the Bullpen together, neither girl afraid to look Colin in the eye. Hannah, instead of dressing right away, took the corset from the technician, and fastened it together. Though they were out of camera range, Hannah couldn't stop herself – her fingers tweaked Erica's nipples, her mouth softly kissed Erica's bare neck. With a parting kiss, and a gentle pat on the ass, Hannah sent Erica to eat her 4:40 dinner, as the clock was ticking for the girl outside the Bullpen. Hannah, meanwhile, was going to get dressed.

Hannah had planned for being watched while undressing, and had figured she'd similarly be watched while dressing. Thus, to complement the sexy, black lace panties and bra from the day before, Hannah pulled a tiny, mesh thong from her duffel bag – red-tinted and sheer. It came with a matching bra, a pair of low-rise jeans, and a simple, long-sleeved red Henley t-shirt. After she had dressed, she padded barefoot over to the lunch table to have a final few minutes with her friend – at least, until the following morning.

"You know," Hannah began, not quite sure of how to broach the subject, "tomorrow is going to be different."

Erica understood. "Hyun-Shik."

Hannah nodded glumly.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Maybe," the Asian girl offered, at first. Then, shaking her head, she said, "Probably not."

"Well," Erica asked, another wicked smile crossing her lips, "how are you going to keep me quiet?"

Hannah was, at first, taken by surprise. But then, sensing what Erica was angling for, whispered, "One night. Before the wedding."

"Your bachelorette party, perhaps?"

"If that's what it'll cost for your silence," Hannah giggled. A hotel room. Lingerie. Champagne. And sex toys. A final night of sex with another person, before settling down with Hyun-Shik for the rest of her life. Yes, Hannah felt that she could live with the terms of Erica's complicity.

They chatted for a few final minutes while Erica finished her meal, and then Hannah helped the girl shed her corset once more. As the door to the Bullpen rolled over, and with Colin and Wendy both looking on, the fully dressed Hannah shared one final kiss with her naked friend. They embraced, knowing that this would be the last time they allowed themselves to behave in such a manner – at least, aside from one short night a few months into the future. Both girls, as the kiss broke, were already looking forward to that evening.

Erica sighed as the door rolled closed behind her, and she was once again alone inside the Bullpen. She had only four nights left in captivity, before she was once again forced to join the outside world. Thus, she thought that she might make the best of it. Her pussy still tingling from her last orgasm a half-hour earlier, Erica leaned forward against the reflective glass, and began to play with herself once again. In a few short days, all of this would be taken away from her – her nudity, her home, her audience.