All Comments on 'The Bully'

by SDFord

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will there be a part two?

Hope so....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is hot!

Would like to read about the jock taking him over completely

SDFordSDFordalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Yes there will be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yassss!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The fact that he is called cory taylor turns me off bc i cant actually take this seriously without thinking this bottom is the frontman to slipknot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cory isn't the only one that's fallen for George!

Thank you for the amazing story. One criticism, that last paragraph is ridiculously melodramatic.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
That was me!

I was a high school nerd. I would see guys leave their underwear on the floor of the dressing room while they showered, grab them, sniff them and rub them on my face. Unfortunately, I did this many times and never got caught. Although I truly wish I had. At first it would have been embarasing; but, I'm sure it would have turned out to reward me with lots of hot, horny cock to suck and drain. Now in bath houses I eagerly show my desire to provide total cock and ass worship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the jockstrap sniffing and domination, would love to have been caught sneaking a sniff of my good friends underwear at swim practice where he had his nice sweaty uncut dick packed in all day. I'd sneak back early from practice just to take a quick sniff, it always plumped me up a bit before hitting the showers. I so wanted to taste his cock and lick his balls, he never knew. I would have to think of something else to stop springing a big hardon from all those dicks in the shower, loved practice...mmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDFord@SDFord
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment, rate and favourite my stories. If you would like to send feedback via email, please send it to: hey--x@hotmail.com. I love hearing your thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES