The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, that wasn't the only thing that worried me at the time. With Leander still pinning me to the bench, trembling and trying to catch his breath, I felt suddenly terrified. I became aware of how completely alone I was with him, in a locker room smelling of his sweat and his dick and his cum, the only sounds our breathing and the loud tick-tick-tick of the clock hung above the door.

Huh, I thought, it's not even been ten minutes.

And also, Leander's going to beat me to a bloody pulp. I was suddenly very sure of it.

After a moment that seemed to stretch on forever, he got to his feet. His expression when he looked at me was... weird, like he was only seeing me for the first time, and for once didn't feel only contempt for what he saw. Before I could relax though, he punched me in the shoulder. I flinched -- I yelped too, probably, strung out on nerves as I was at the moment -- even though it hadn't hurt.

"Don't ever tell anyone about this." He pulled up his boxers, tucked in his dick, and crossed the room to his own gym bag and clothes -- walking a bit unsteadily, I noticed with a certain amount of gleeful satisfaction. "And clean yourself up man, I mean damn."

I wiped Leander's cum off my face with my already soaked shirt while he quickly got dressed, this time without me ogling him. He left the locker room while I still struggled to get out of my P.E. shorts, and he never even looked back at me. I followed a couple of minutes later, after using the selfie-cam on my phone to check for any stray cumstains I might have missed. The walk back to the P.E. classroom was surreal; it seemed like the entire day before the locker room had happened to someone else.

Ms De Witt was waiting for me. She'd written Leander a note for his parents to sign, and now it was my turn. "You two should be happy I'm leaving it at this, instead of sending you to the headmaster's office." I kind of suspected she did that for my sake.

After that, we were supposed to awkwardly sit on the sidelines for the remainder of class and think about "team spirit" or some such nonsense. Ms De Witt was hardly as creative in her punishments as some of the other teachers, especially the ones who teach languages. Leander quickly went to sit near his jock buddy Robin so they could talk some shit together, and I was left alone. I kept stealing glances at him and he seemed to make a point of not looking my way.

After a while I asked Ms De Witt permission to use the bathroom.

"Fine. Just don't take too long."

As it turned out, taking too long wasn't a problem. By the time I closed the stall door, my dick was again pressing painfully hard against my trousers. I mentally replayed my very recent locker room adventure; with that, it took about all of two strokes before I nearly exploded, shooting a huge load all over my stomach and chest. Thank god I had the presence of mind to pull up my shirt, or that'd be another one soiled.

I used the moment of post-orgasm mind-clearing calm for some personal reflection. Exactly what the hell had happened today? Had I seriously just had my first sexual experience with a guy I'd lusted after -- and had low-key hated -- for as long as I'd known him? More than that, the way he'd fucked my face and dominated me had made me feel... dirty, sure, but I'd also never in my life felt so excited.

I was under no illusion that this had been anything else but a one-time thing. Still, the memory of Leander cumming over my face was fresh in my mind and I figured I'd use it as masturbation fodder for months to come. Hell, maybe even years!

No, the way he'd ignored me right after... definitely a one-time thing. I mean, duh, he was straight, a soccer jock who could get any girl he wanted, and over the years he'd made it pretty fucking obvious he didn't like me or anything. He'd probably think of this as a mistake, a one-time experiment with the nerdy gay kid he could conveniently intimidate into never talking about it with anyone.

Nah, I thought -- and I can't adequately express how disappointed I felt at the realisation -- surely nothing like this would happen between us again, ever.

Funny, to think how wrong I was.

12