All Comments on 'The Bully Likes Boys'

by samgreat332

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
short and sweet

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pleaaase

continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unsatisfying

I know this is fantasy but when you start talking about 20-inch dicks and other physical impossibilities I get distracted from the story. And why didn't you give us some more descriptions about the sex act itself? The bully got his hands on the nerd's piece and then it was all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is just ficition, hahaha

Still - if you are talking about a penis of 20 inches and 6 inches thick, this is just too laughable - but such trash should not be allowed even in the category "Fantasy". It seems to me that you have very little self confidence otherwise you wouldn´t expect us to read such unerotic literature - it´s just a turn off (tell me, which man or woman would like to be speared and ripped by such a monstrosity - probably only if they are themselves into payn-play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Stupid

Guiness Book of World Records: one person, worlwide, so far, with a 13" dick. But, then again, the blood supply and Blood Pressure needed to maintain an erect 15" penis would probably render anyone totally senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No imagination

You people need to stop bashing those who take the time to write things for others to enjoy! If you don't like the concept behind the story, then move on! Don't read it! And certainly don't whine about it! This is fiction. It's obvious. Just because YOU can't imagine it doesn't mean no one else can.

Personally, I fond the story rather hot and would LOVE to see it continued. Please, don't let the imaginationless among us deter you from treating those of us who enjoy your work to the next part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I was turned off when you said 15 inches.

I stopped reading when you said 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It’s not possible for his dick to be 20 inch at least make it realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice, but about as unreal as me becoming POTUS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasy doesn’t excuse stupidly extreme story elements like a 20” penis on a 5’5” guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous