The Bus Ride

Story Info
The mid town bus was packed full...
2.1k words
4.22
210.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mid town bus was packed full, it was 6 pm and everyone was trying to get home. Every stop we pulled up to a few people got off, but it seemed like more tried to get on. I was in the quiet corner and getting squashed every time more people joined us. I was starting to wish my car wasn't in the garage for a service. I sighed as the next hoard of evening workers joined the squash. Then she got on the bus. My eyes locked on to her even before she made it fully on board, she was between 5'6" and 5'8" tall, and wearing a short skirt that stopped mid thigh and boots that made it to her knee. She pushed her way on to the bus and towards where I was standing; there were a few grumbles and unkind words made towards her as she forged ahead. She came to a stop right in front of me and turned her back on me. I could smell her scent as she was almost right next to me.

The bus lurched forward and I stumbled in to the back of her, she spun round and was just about to let loose with a tirade, when our eyes met. She looked at me for a second and I just smiled at her. This simple action caused a change in her facial features, they softened and she smiled back at me and blushed slightly. I apologised for bumping in to her and she nodded her head slightly, then I caught her looking me over, was she checking me out? Was this beautiful creature interested in me? My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my cock pulse a little. I looked at her face and she seemed to blush a little at getting caught checking me out. I smiled again as the bus gathered pace towards the next stop.

It was a short hop to the next stop and I couldn't stop looking at her, I couldn't help admiring her figure, and her short skirt had my mind racing. Her top was the usual standard white blouse so many women workers wore, but it seemed to be a little looser than it should have been. As the bus slowed to a stop she rocked up on her tip toes to stop herself from falling in to me, this action gave me a great vantage point to sneak a peek down her blouse to see her full firm breasts in her lace bra. I smiled to myself, and then she looked up at me and smiled and had a glint in her eye. The passengers got off and on again, and on guy bumped her straight into me. I put my hands out to stop her falling and they came to rest on her hips, she looked up at me and mouthed a thank you, then she wiggled her hips a little and it caused us both to giggle slightly.

The bus pulled away from the stop and it pushed her firmly against me, I could feel her covered breasts crush against my chest and her hands went to my hips to stop her knocking me off my feet. I still had my hands against her hips and our eyes locked, she had a glint in them and I got totally lost for a moment in their beauty. I got a little bolder and moved my hands a little lower to her outer thighs; to my surprise she didn't stop me from doing this. The bus lurched again and pushed her tight against my body; she was trapped and couldn't move away from me. I kept eye contact with her and smiled again, and then I grew a little bolder and moved one hand down to the hem of her skirt. Her eyes widened a little as she seemed to panic a little. I gave her a reassuring smile and she seemed to relax a little more.

I moved my hand under the hem of her skirt and placed it against her bare thigh, this caused her to gasp a little. I looked round at the others on the bus and they seemed to be oblivious as to what I was doing. This spurred me on and I slid my hand up her soft thigh and stopped just short of her pussy. This caused her to groan a little, and then I moved my hand up and was shocked to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I cupped my hand over her bare pussy and could feel she was already getting wet from the unexpected situation. I looked in to her eyes and smiled to try and reassure her, and then I moved my hand back and forth a little causing her to squirm a little.

The bus lurched to a stop and a handful of people got off and a few more joined us, then a few seconds later the bus pulled off. This had two affects, one pushed her tight against me and the other caused her legs to part a little more as she fought to keep from falling. As soon as I felt her legs part a little more I seized the opportunity and I slipped a finger in to her wet pussy causing her to gasp softly at the shock. I slowly and gently started to work my finger in and out of her pussy causing her to grip my hips a little tighter. I looked in to her eyes and they had softened to a blissful look of satisfaction. I couldn't believe I was actually fingering her pussy, on a bus, while so many people stood around us. I moved my hand a little and then placed my thumb against her clit, this shocked her and she crushed her covered breasts against me hard. I smiled to myself and then inserted a second finger in her dripping pussy.

I could feel her hands tighten on my hips as I started working my two fingers in and out of her willing pussy, I moved my thumb in gentle circles causing her to stiffen and groan against my chest. Her juices were flowing now as I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy, I could feel them coating my hand as I worked a little quicker. The bus came to its next stop and more people got off but none got on, I was a little concerned by this as we were not being crushed as much, but I didn't care, the thrill we might be caught just heightened our sexual pleasure. As the bus pulled away from the stop this pushed her tight in to me and my fingers buried themselves deep in to her pussy. My thumb worked her clit a little harder and I could hear her breath get more and more ragged, she was close. This pushed me on and I started finger fucking her harder and faster, her legs seemed to buckle slightly, but I continued my assault on her pussy, her juices soaking my hand in the process.

Her face turned up to mine and almost pleaded with me to allow her to release herself. I worked my two fingers in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as I could under the circumstances, then she moved a hand to the back of my head and pulled me down and kissed me hard. I pressed my thumb a little harder against her clit, and then pushed my fingers in as deep as I could; this sent her over the edge. Her kissing got intense as hell, she practically sucked my tongue out of my mouth as her pussy clamped tight on my fingers and her whole body shook as she came hard. Her fingers dug in to the back of my head as she kept our lips crushed together, fighting to keep control of her body as her orgasm swept through her. I felt her other hand grip my hip harder as she shook from the intensity of her orgasm, and I gently worked my fingers in and out of her pussy as she started to relax.

She pulled back from our kiss and her eyes were glazed with lust and exhaustion, I continued to gently work my fingers in and out of her pussy as she brought her breathing under control. The bus stopped again and more people got off, we both looked around and noticed that we were the only ones in the back area. I looked behind her and noticed a seat a few feet away, so with reluctance I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and allowed her to sit down. I went to sit beside her but she shook her head, then moved her hands to my hips and pulled me closer to her. I looked down in to her beautiful flushed face and smiled, then gasped a little as her hands went to my zipper and undid it. My eyes widened as she popped the button on my pants and then put her hand in to my boxers and encircled my swollen cock.

She just looked up at me and smiled, and then she fished my cock from my boxers, licked her lips and smiled in appreciation at my leaking cock. Without missing a beat she moved her head forward and engulfed my cock in her warm wet mouth. My knees buckled slightly from shock and desire, as I felt her push the tip of my cock against the back of her throat. I raised my fingers to my mouth and sucked and cleaned her pussy juices from them, just as she looked up at me. Her eyes widened and she sucked harder on my cock causing me to groan deeply. Then she held my cock deep in her mouth for a moment, before pulling back and letting it pop from between her lips. I watched her face as she looked up at me and smiled, and then she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and started to work it slowly.

I could feel my pre cum oozing from the tip of my cock, then watched as she plunged it back in to her waiting mouth. Her hand started moving along my cock as she started sucking me harder. I felt my knees buckle a little and I moved m hands up and placed them over her clothed breasts. This seemed to make her more eager to please me and she started sucking and working my cock a little faster. I moved my hands and managed to slip them down her blouse and against her bra clad tits, then I pulled the fabric away and down allowing me total access to her beautiful tits. I started rolling and tweaking her nipples causing her to moan against my hard cock in her mouth. This sent a delicious buzzing sensation all along my shaft and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

She seemed to sense my impending orgasm and as I pulled at her nipples she sucked my cock harder and faster. Her head bobbed back and forth as she worked her hand on my cock at the same time. I was close; I fought to hold back any longer. I pushed my cock hard, pulled at her nipples then exploded in her mouth. My knees buckled and I growled as I shot my cum in to her sucking mouth. I had never cum so hard or with such force in all my life, she didn't miss a beat, she swallowed every last drop of my cum as I pumped 6 or 7 big shots in to her mouth. I let go of her nipples and moved my hands to the back of her head, I caressed her hair and gently fucked her sucking mouth until she had got every last bit of cum from my aching cock.

I pulled back and she let my cock slip from her lips, she looked up at me and swiped the tip to catch the last little bit of cum that was there. Then she smiled at me and kissed the tip of my cock, before adjusting herself and looking out of the window. She stood up and looked at me, then pulled me down and kissed me deeply allowing me to taste my cum on her tongue. She kissed me hard, then pulled away as the bus started to slow down. She kissed my lips one last time as the bus stopped; she pulled away from me and got off. I watched as she walked away from the stop, and then felt the bus lurch and pull away. My head was spinning and my body was on fire. What the hell just happened I thought to myself? Why had I waited to take the bus for so long? I smiled to myself and rode the next two stops to mine. I got off the bus and took a deep breath of the cool night air. Then made my way home...