All Comments on 'The Bus Ride'

by shyblueeyes1371

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BabyslaveBabyslaveabout 13 years ago
Ohhhhhh Yes.

I'll need to have this, absolutely. No question, no doubt. I will have this.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Old hat to an experienced slave slut! Question; Why did this businessman wait so long?

With all due respect to the lady in question, being pantiless outdoors is nothing new. Shorter skirts should normally be worn as a matter of pride, with freshly shaven vulvas an added incentive, to attract male interest! In passing, perhaps wearing an inflatable butt plug might have signalled an additional interest in anal groping?

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago

Got your ticket punched, old chap, eh what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sydney Buses

From Sydney to Dee why,i was behind her,older lady,perhaps 45-50,as the bus lurched she fell back to me,i felt her nice arse against my cock.Her dress was mid thigh length,i felt her hand grab mine and place it on her bottom,the bus was packed,i moved my hand,she kept pressing back.Oh well,i lowered my hand,up under her skirt,she didnt flinch,higher,until i felt the hairs of her pussy,no panties,i moved one finger into her and one to her clit.She was very wet,i worked my fingers,her arse moving until i felt her stiffen and juice was running down my wrist.I slowly pulled my fingers away,she stayed until 2 further stops and then got off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous