The Business Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took them a minute working like this before the man gave a huge shout and came, spurting jet after jet of his hot come into Alison's mouth. She sucked the last remaining spunk from his cock before depositing it in the tissue she had close to hand.

"I think you enjoyed that!" Sian said to the man as Alison disposed of the tissue.

"Fantastic!" He replied. "I'd love you 2 to carry on with the show while I get hard again."

"Course we will darling." Sian offered. Alison knew what would be expected, it was her turn to go down on Sian, she had feared this moment, but Sian kept on reassuring her and talking her through it.

Alison liked her tits first, squeezing them together before licking her nipples until they were stiff. She spent an age on this, then moving her hand down between Sian's legs, feeling her mound first, followed by her wet slit. Sian was already very turned on, her attention on her boobs was getting her so worked up.

"Lick my pussy." Sian told her, the rubbing on her clit and tongue on her nipple were driving her wild now, she needed to come.

Alison did as she asked her, starting to gently flick her tongue over her pussy. She was unsure at first, but within minutes, had her whole face buried in Sian's snatch, pressing her tongue down on her clitoris. Sian held her lips open to give both Alison, and the man a better view. Alison began to swirl her tongue in a circular motion over her clit now, just like she liked herself. It took no more than a minute before Sian was bucking her hips and coming, screaming the place down.

"So did I do ok then?" Alison asked Sian as they laid together on the bed.

"That was lovely." She replied. "Did you actually enjoy it?"

"I did in the end." Alison continued. "I was a bit scared at first but I really enjoyed it after I got used to it."

The man, who had been sitting on the chair watching, then joined them on the bed. They had almost forgotten that he was there. He had his erection back and was clearly ready for more action himself.

For the 20 minutes they had left, the man fucked both of the girls doggy style while they licked each other again. This gave him a fantastic close up of their wide open pussies as they pleasures each other. Sian even pushed Alison's legs back at one stage to get access to her bumhole. She loved it. Sian rimmed her she was getting pounded, this was enough to tip the man over the edge. He came again, spilling his load into the condom, buried deep in Sian.

The girls saw the man out and made their way back to the living room. They were giggling like schoolgirls, really enjoying themselves. Alison felt far more relieved now her first job was put of the way. She'd had a couple of moments during her first job where she had felt dirty, like she shouldn't be doing this, this feeling had drifted away now.

The rest of the day flew by, both girls saw about half a dozen clients each. It was easy work Alison decided, she took £200 home on her first day, this was what she earned in a week at the salon.

"So how did Alison get on?" Ross asked Sian when she get home that night.

"She was great." Sian replied. "I think she really enjoyed it. We did a lesbian session which was great. I think she'll stay."

"Good." Ross said. "It'll be great for you to get a rest soon."

"I'll be looking forward to that!"

12