All Comments on 'The Business Conference'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Difficult

Extremely difficult to read, but well written as I felt every touch and thought every thought. Sharon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story...can't wait to read about Houston!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well written

I thought your story to be very well written dear. I also enjoyed the manner in which you cast your obvious disgust, yet eagerness to submit to Neill, though outwardly unwilling to do so. I think you protrayed Neill, as the ass that he is, quite well. Now, what will happen next in Houston? Nice way to leave the ending dear!

Hugs,

Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Believable

Liked this one very much as it was sexual but could have been a true story and perhaps it was. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real Story or not it is

Very well written, easy to follow and sounded quite real. I hope you haven't met an ass like this in person. Hmmmm now what happens in Houston? Will she go to Houston or will pay back be a b.... hmmm?

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Interesting story

Very well written story. Now, I hope she isn't really stupid enough to be blackmailed. All she has to do is go to the police and explain that she met a man at the conference, thought they were just being friendly, and he raped her. Now he's the one in trouble and on the defensive, even if the prosecutor decides there isn't enough evidence for a conviction. Don't forget the witness in the hallway. Lots of rapists take photos of their victims, and they make great evidence at the trial.

JackiegirlJackiegirlover 18 years ago
This story is about more than sex

It is about the feelings of a frustrate woman and how she attempts to deal with them. She made her unconscious decision to have sex when she put on the dress, then her morals and fears kicked in way too late to save her.

The story was very well written and I enjoyed it tremendously. I know that "No means no!" but I also know that when we dress and act as Sarah did we intend to drive men crazy, she succeeded.

smallncutesmallncuteover 18 years ago
Wonderfully written

Rape stories are of great interest for many reasons. Obviosly, she dressed, to impress him, not necesary to sleep with him, but to impress and to spend time. Her reactions to his complements was, at least in the begining nothing out of the ordinary, but Neil, got the wrong idea, totally.

It was well written, and rather erotic, the attention to detail in particualr, as is the case with all of Pixie's stories.

What would be the reaction, if she gets her revenge, though? What ewould be the readers reaction if it was one business woman, raping another, maybe with the use a a date rape drug?

Soem interesting thoughts there.

M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Always be careful...

...of what you wish for. It might just happen in a way that you do not want it to happen. Sarah was interested in an evening with Neil, but it did not work out the way she intended (although how the evening was supposed to go is never stated). Unfortunately, the male is not always able to turn it off when things take a zig. While I agree that what happened is unquestionably rape, whether a prosecutor will proceed depends on his/her mood - especially with both the victim and the actor from out of town. While the suggestion of putting Neil on the defensive has an appeal, it still exposes Sarah to having her husband and employer find out about her original intentions.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 18 years ago
It was rape but

It was rape but I'll suggest she wanted it. As she was making her way to the lobby she could have screamed bloody murder. The guy he threw aside would certainly have come to find out what was going on given the way Neil had treated him. Probably someone from the lobby would have explored loud, repeated screams for help from a woman. She elected not to do that.

Then:

"She looked at him, and was petrified by what she saw. His brown eyes were hard now and his jaw was set. But he wasn't looking at her, exactly. It was more as if he was looking through her."

Obviously she knew he was going to take what he wanted. So the method she chose to stop him was to try to talk him out of it. She knew it wouldn't work. That's why she picked it.

"Instinctively, Sarah knew she needed to keep quiet. She was afraid of what would happen if she didn't."

Right. She was afraid he might have to stop. If he rapes her, and from his point of view it clearly would be a rape, she has no responsibility for trying out what she wants because she was "forced." From his point of view, and from the rest of the world's point of view, she was. But from hers, she wasn't. Perhaps at a conscious level she believed she was going to be raped and had no choice. But at a subsconscious level, she knew what would happen as a result of the actions she chose to take and the actions she chose not to take.

"She no longer had any idea what this man was capable of."

That's not only for the reader's consumption. It's for hers. If she had no idea, she had to protect herself by allowing it to happen.

So what might have happened? His actions had shown he was prepared to use force. Was he prepared to seriously hurt her or kill her? So many people had seen them together. He didn't plan to use a condom. If she had fought him, his DNA, in addition to the semen, would have been all over her. He had been seen in the hall by the man he pushed out of the way just before the potential murder. Her DNA would have been all over his clothing and some of his skin, especially if he had to beat her to death. Choking would leave hand prints and fingerprints or traces of the fabric he would use. His chances of getting away with it could not have been much worse if he had taped it.

If it's only the rape, he'll claim she consented. But if she struggles, there will be plentiful evidence which, coupled with the witness who will likely have heard her screming, will make the consent defense look ridiculous.

I'm not saying she caused it. I don't even think the author intended to portray what I'm describing. I just believe that there IS an answer to most why did you or why didn't you questions. In this case, not screaming and not fighting were subconsciously designed to let her get what she wanted without conscious guilt. In my opinion.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 18 years ago
I Loved It

...it's one of my most erotic fantasy and you got it just right and me right off (but then, you always do)!!

In mine, he doesn't pull out, though...

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years ago
Pixie........

....is an excellent writer. Another excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice rape story

Of course I hope she goes to the police. There should be enough evidence against him that she tried to flee. E.g. what about the guy Neil threw out of his way at the party? Normally something like that ends in at least some shouting or a brawl except if he is really small. But he as well as the others near sure as hell would remember him chasing a woman. Strange that they didn't come after him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Didn't enjoy it but ...

I don't normally read non-consent stories and I only read this one because pixie wrote it. I didn't enjoy this story - I'm male and I'm not at all excited by the thought of rape - but it obviously raised issues for a lot of people (vide the interesting range of comments below). Erotically, I was aroused by Sarah's clothes and her flirting until the story turned nasty, and then I was 'turned off' quite quickly. I realize that the story is fantasy - it's an imaginative exploration, and that's what fiction writing is for. I also thought Sarah's reactions during the actual rape seemed 'realistic' (though I've no experience to judge that against) - so it was fantasy with some 'depth'. I'm actually a bit uncertain, though, about Sarah's ambivalence towards the rape - the 'she wanted it really' undercurrent that may or may not be there. I think it's fairly clear from the story that she really wanted the experience to stop when the rapist got aggressive, and it's interesting that she tries to stop herself coming during the rape: as a (probably naïve) man, I would never have thought of that split between her physical arousal and her mental rejection/fear/disgust, etc. Do I think it was a good story? Well, it certainly wasn't a bad one and it certainly makes me think beyond the 'this is hot' response. However, I think there is potentially a better story here, and it would be good if somebody (necessarily a woman, hopefully pixie herself) would write it. I think a better story would feel less like a commentary on the experience and would enter more closely into Sarah's very complex feelings. I also think the story should extend into the aftermath of the rape. (Of course I don't know for sure, but I think what a raped woman goes through afterwards may be worse in some ways than the rape itself - though I stand open to correction on that, of course.) Oh, and I think the improved story might be even less erotic than this one was (for me, anyway). So where does that leave me with respect to pixie's story? Well, for me - and I emphasize that this is a personal reaction, not a proscription - this story fails. It doesn't fail because of the bad taste it leaves in my mouth afterwards - that's a positive, in fact. It fails because it hasn't completely worked out if it's a wish-fulfilment fantasy (a woman's erotically charged fantasy of rape) or an imagined response to the reality of rape. I think it's necessary for the writer to work out a much clearer position on this. I'm not suggesting that women shouldn't have rape fantasies if they want them, by the way, but I'd like to see a clearer contrast between the fantasy element and the imagined reality in this story. I think that's the area that maybe really deserves exploring – and perhaps it’s what pixie was trying to get to here? Oh, and I should say that this is certainly one of the most interesting stories I've read on literotica. The fact that it has provoked so much comment shows that it was definitely worth posting. It's sometimes much better to produce a difficult failure than an easy success. - jimmy

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanalmost 17 years ago
Well-written, but too strong for me.

Rape, or something close to that, bothers me, as I'm sure is

true for many readers.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Good storytelling

Well written but in no sense is rape erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

I think she ought to arrange for him to be fucked in the arse by a couple of big black gays in Houston. She could take pictures and threaten to send them to all his business contacts. Or, she could just cut his balls off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was good

I actually liked the story although of course rape is not erotic - this was more him knowing what she wanted even if she wasnt' completely sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a sort of ooo and oh, no tale...

..that had my panties reduced to cream and my nipples sore from rough caresses. I love your writing. Of course in reality if a man tried that on me I would rearrange his nuts into earrings but for a fantasy, wow! Sof xxx

jacquioh2jacquioh2almost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Oh, my dear, this is a wonderful story. I loved it. It's been so long since I have seen something I admired on Lit, that tonight was a real pleasure. this is very good work, lovely and sensitive descriptions, insightful character development, all those key elements.

I'm taking this to bed with me to re-read.

Love,

Jackie

crisscross2037crisscross2037about 14 years ago
And It's On to Houston

I would like to see you continue this story on to Houston, But in Houston Neil has a bit of bad luck, you see she has confided in her brother who lives in Houston telling him she had been raped by Neil, which in the true sense of the word she was, plus she's being blackmailed by Neil, which both are a crime and must be paid for. By the time big brother and two of his friends get through with Neil, he realizes he has made a really big mistake as he lies there in the hospital, unable to take enough pain pills to curb the pain between his legs. The last two things on his mind being rape and blackmail. Where those men had shoved his cell phone hurt like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Left hanging

Perhaps some enjoy this type of story with no resolution. I? Not so much.1*

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Rape

It was rape, it shouldn't be allowed to be published on this site, no should mean no

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooooo Baaaaaaaad!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous about 18 years ago

Believable

Liked this one very much as it was sexual but could have been a true story and perhaps it was. Keep on writing.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous