The Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers

She thought of her job—the one she'd only had for a few months. What would her boss think about her when word got back about how she'd behaved at the conference? Fucking some guy in the hotel lounge was definitely not part of her job description!

And this asshole that was forcing himself on her right now. Where did he get the idea that she was so fucking easy? Well, maybe she didn't want to answer that last one.

Suddenly, her fear turned to anger, and Sarah began to struggle. But Neil simply held her two hands and leaned harder against her. And to make it worse, he laughed at her!

The laughter was more than Sarah could take, and she did something that surprised even her. And it certainly surprised Neil . . . as she braced her left leg against the wall and thrust her right one upward, catching Neil right in those big balls of his with her knee.

It was probably surprise more than pain that caused Neil to lose his grip momentarily—just long enough for Sarah to slide from underneath him and hurry back toward the door of the lounge. Fortunately, a man on the way to the restroom inadvertently moved between her and Neil, giving her a bit of a head start.

As she hurried across the dance floor, Sarah tried to smooth her skirt down and reposition the top of her dress so she'd look somewhat respectable when she got back out into the light. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Neil. He had thrown the unsuspecting man out of his way and was coming after her.

Sarah threw open the lounge door and hustled down the hallway toward the lobby and—she hoped—to safety. But suddenly, a large hand gripped her shoulder and another circled her waist from behind. He had caught up with her just outside a carved wooden door with a sign reading, "Library."

Neil threw open the door and pushed her inside. She looked at him, and was petrified by what she saw. His brown eyes were hard now and his jaw was set. But he wasn't looking at her, exactly. It was more as if he was looking through her.

Instinctively, Sarah knew she needed to keep quiet. She was afraid of what would happen if she didn't. She no longer had any idea what this man was capable of.

Sarah's heart inched its way into her throat as Neil turned around and locked the only door to the empty room. Then he turned to her and smiled—a smile without any warmth or humor.

"Now, Sarah. Where were we?"

******

True to the sign on the door, the room actually was a library—a luxurious one at that. It apparently had been set aside for hotel guests as a quiet place to read, do office work and the like. Three walls were lined with rich oak bookcases, and a massive brick fireplace stood as a focal point on the fourth.

Comfortable chairs flanked by tables and reading lamps were scattered around the room, and the dark hardwood floors were accented by several colorful area rugs placed strategically around.

A large couch covered in dark brown leather stood in the center of the room, facing the fireplace. Sarah and Neil seemed to notice it at the same time.

"This will do quite nicely," Neil hissed, as he pulled Sarah toward the couch. With one rough shove he bent her over one of the overstuffed arms, pressing her face into the soft leather.

"My god, Neil, you don't want to do this!"

"Oh yes I do, baby, and you want it, too—ever since the cocktail party. Don't think I didn't notice how hard your nipples were in that sexy dress you wore for me."

"But, Neil . . ."

"And you enjoyed that elevator ride as much as I did. Didn't you?!" For emphasis, he pushed her face harder against the couch.

Sarah was ashamed that the answer was yes, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of admitting it under these circumstances.

But Neil wasn't really looking for an answer, anyway. And the next thing Sarah knew, he lifted the hem of her dress and threw it up over her back, leaving only the tiny thong and her stockings below her waist. In another few seconds, the thong was gone, too, as Neil slid his big hand under the waistband and tore it from her body.

With her near-perfect ass bare and thrust upward and her body totally under Neil's control, Sarah had never felt more exposed, either physically or emotionally.

"Please, Neil, how can you possibly do this?"

"How can you possibly think I wouldn't do this, baby? You've been flirting and flaunting yourself all day. Did you think you were going to give me a peck on the cheek and send me back to my room to jack off?"

Sarah felt one of Neil's hands release its pressure on her back, and she heard the jingling of a belt buckle. She struggled to turn her face to the side just in time to catch a glimpse of that free hand sliding his zipper downward.

Neil's slacks slid down his legs to the floor, and it was then Sarah realized he hadn't been wearing any under shorts. No wonder she could feel the outline of that big cock so clearly!

And then she saw IT for the first time. And IT was every bit as big as Sarah had fantasized. Only in her fantasy, she had dreamed of meeting IT on much friendlier terms.

The cock was the biggest one Sarah had ever seen in person, fully 10 inches long. The shaft was nearly as big around as her slender wrist, and it was topped by a massive head as large as a plum and about the same color. She could see the veins tracing their way up and down, giving it the look of ridges and valleys under the taught skin.

Pre-cum was already oozing from its hole, making the purple head glisten in the subdued light of the library.

"My god," she thought. "He's really getting off on this."

But before she could think any more, Neil took a step forward, allowing just the tip of the massive cock to touch her for the first time, leaving a little wet spot on her left buttock. He then used one foot to kick her legs farther apart, took his swollen tool in hand, and began tracing the head along the outline of Sarah's wet slit.

He slid it along the length of her several times, leaning in a bit to part her labia slightly. Sarah groaned at the feel of it. She was afraid of what a cock that large might do to her tight vagina, but she was ashamed to admit that the feel of something so . . . so alien, aroused her as well.

The juices that were oozing from her pussy at that moment were not left over from the elevator ride or the dancing in the lounge. They were stimulated by the look, the feel of Neil's huge, angry member.

But Sarah's arousal was mixed with anger, shame and a feeling of total helplessness into a cocktail of emotions that she couldn't even begin to understand. The only thing she understood for certain was that she was going to be fucked—probably roughly—and with no regard for her own enjoyment or feelings.

"For god's sake, Neil, if you're going to do this, put on a condom!" Sarah couldn't bear the thought of him spraying his seed inside her and, god forbid, getting her pregnant!

But Neil didn't say a word. He just leaned his body harder into her, guiding his rigid cock barely past Sarah's labia, which were stretched to the maximum trying to accommodate the massive head. She held her breath as she felt it push past her delicate opening and begin to inch its way slowly inside.

"You've been wondering how this would feel for the past two hours, haven't you, baby?"

"No," she hissed back, "I've been wondering if you were enough of an asshole to actually do this to me!"

"Oh, baby, you did it to yourself."

And with that, Neil shoved that huge cock the rest of the way in one angry thrust, bringing tears to Sarah's eyes and making her cry out in surprise and pain. But the cock didn't stay in place for long, as Neil pulled it back out so only the head was still inside, then thrust back in roughly to the hilt.

Slowly, he developed a rhythm, pulling out slowly, thrusting in angrily, over and over. Then he began to pick up the pace--faster and faster—until finally his large balls were slapping against Sarah's ass with each thrust. By now, her tight tunnel had stretched enough to accommodate the massive tool, and her physical discomfort had eased.

She began to hear the slurping sounds of a well-lubricated fuck as that huge shaft split her swollen pussy time and again.

Sarah was still angry and humiliated, but she gradually became aware that her body was beginning to override her intellect and emotions. As Neil continued his pounding, she felt a familiar spasm starting deep inside her that signaled an orgasm. She closed her eyes, cursed to herself, and swore that this asshole would never make her cum!

Sarah was vaguely aware that Neil must be getting close, too, as he increased his pace and begin to make low, guttural sounds with each thrust. She felt a swelling inside her, as the massive cock grew larger, if that was even possible.

Another spasm, then another. Sarah was trying to ignore them, hold them off. But Neil kept pounding away. She could still see that huge cock in her mind and feel it deep inside her. The images, the sensations were simply too much.

"Noooooooooooo," Sarah wailed as the orgasm overtook her. Her face contorted with anger, pain, pleasure, and a hundred other emotions. Wave after wave washed over her as she buried her face in the leather couch to muffle her sobs.

In her almost unconscious state, she was vaguely aware that Neil was about to cum as well. She felt him make one or two final thrusts, then jerk his cock from her pussy and spray load after load of his hot, sticky seed all over her backside.

For a few moments there was almost complete silence—only the sound of heavy breathing and the little sobs that Sarah was trying to catch in her throat before they burst out and gave Neil the satisfaction of knowing he had taken her body so completely.

"Now, aren't you glad you didn't miss out on that, baby?" It was Neil, but Sarah was hardly even aware of him in her near-total exhaustion.

She just lay limp across the arm of the couch, her bottom still up in the air. Only this time it was covered with Neil's massive load of jism. She could feel it trickling along the crack of her ass and running down the insides of her thighs. She knew she must look like a total slut, but she was too spent right then to do anything about it.

She heard Neil zip his trousers and fasten his belt. Then she heard something that made no sense to her.

"Say cheese, baby."

Sarah looked around, to see Neil snap her picture with the cell phone he'd pulled from his coat pocket! Horrified, she opened her mouth to say something, but Neil cut her off.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll e-mail you a copy. I knew you'd want a souvenir. Do you think your husband would like one, too?"

"You fucking bastard!" Sarah cried out in total desperation.

"You don't think David would want one? I'll just hang on to his copy then."

Neil finished straightening his tie and turned toward the door. "You'll understand if I don't see you to your room.

"And by the way, Sarah," Neil added as he looked at her over his shoulder. "I'll be in Houston in about three weeks. I have some business with your boss. And, of course, you and I will be having dinner one night. I'll be in touch."

And with that, he disappeared through the door.

pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers
12