The Business men Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitejunky
nitejunky
27 Followers

Oscar got around to record all the action and quickly moved back to stand in front of Lisa to record how Mark slowly let her dress fall to the floor.

Oscar asked, "Hey Jon get my cell and use it to take some nice stills of how we are going to use this bitch. Aren't you going to join in with the fun?"

Lisa tried to reply with Marks cock filling her mouth, "Yes Jon you have been quiet, and don't you want a piece of this?"

I answered, "Yes I do, but for now I am enjoying the show very much!"

Oscar asked me to man the camcorder while he got rid of some of his clothes so he could be more comfortable and join in on the action.

Here I was, with a camcorder in my hand filming my wife being used like a whore by two guys that are complete strangers to her and loving the hell out of it. I need to think of something to thank her for finally letting my fantasy come through.

Looking through the view finder, I almost let the camcorder fall. What I saw as one big ass 8" very fat, like a soda can, cock of Oscar. Marks cock was maybe longer but Oscars was twice the thickness.

Oscar presented Lisa with his monster of a cock, "Hey Lisa, I got something for you. Open really wide."

Lisa looked up at him, "Nice, that is really going to stretch my tight pussy."

Oscar just grinned and grabbed Lisa by the back of her head and pushed the huge mushroom head in her mouth. It almost looked as if he was going to tear open her mouth.

Lisa moaned and groaned trying to get as much of the monster inside her mouth.

Oscar was commenting, "Yeah that's it you fucking whore, take all of my cock down that throat of yours. Damn Mark you are right she is a good fucking cock sucking slut."

In the meantime Mark had completely undressed too and was now fingering Lisa's dripping wet pussy making her moan around Oscar's monster which was now balls deep down her throat.

"Yeah slut I am going to make you choke on my meat!" Oscar proclaimed as he pressed her head hard into his crotch while he pumped her face.

Fucking her face hard and with gusto he smiled and looked at the camera saying, "What a fine whore you are, not many sluts can take me all the way like you just did. Gag whore, gag on my cock!"

Lisa could hardly breathe and slapped with both hands on Oscars thighs, trying to get free from his grip. Oscar let go a bit, so she could get a bit of air. Gasping Lisa came up for air with a trail of spit and saliva dripping from Oscars cock and her mouth.

Mark said, "Hey man it is my turn now, this bitch is ready to get fucked. She is dripping wet."

Mark pulled Lisa up and took her to one of the sofas and he sat down first then made Lisa sit on his cock facing him. Lisa helped him, lining up the head of Marks cock with her cunt hole.

I had moved behind them to get a good shot with the camcorder. In the view finder I could see how Marks cock slowly penetrated my wife's tight pussy with his big unprotected monster of a cock.

Holly shit, in the heat of the moment I totally forgot to get Mark to wear a condom and it seemed Lisa didn't mind or cared either. She was in the throes of lust and passion, wanting to get those big cocks to fuck her good. She was like a little kid in a candy store, calling Oscar to come around the sofa in front of her so she could suck his cock some more. Oscar all too willing hurried around the sofa and shoved his dick back in my wife's mouth as she was now riding Marks 9" cock up and down.

I had a good view of Marks unprotected cock going deep in and out of my wife's unprotected pussy like a piston. Lisa was really moaning loudly now.

She pulled out Oscars cock and yelled, "Oh God, Oh shit, I am coming, I am coming." As her first, of many, orgasms of the night hit her hard.

While she was in the middle of her orgasm, Mark started to play with her butt hole with one of his long thick fingers.

Lisa and I have had anal sex before, because I really am a butt man and love to fuck a woman hard up their ass, so she knew what was to come when Mark was pushing his finger inside her backdoor.

After she came down from her high, Oscar said, "Ok my turn, I want to have a piece of this whore now."

Lisa was smiling and really into her role and enjoying it very much. "Yes guys, I am a slut, I am your whore tonight. Use me good!" She had a sly smile on her face looking me directly in the eye.

Lisa got of Marks lap and Oscar put her on her hands and knees at the end of the sofa and got behind her, lined up his fat cock with her cunt and pushed inside her.

I got a nice shot on the camcorder of Oscar penetrating my wife's freshly fucked cunt.

Oscar was telling me with a big dumb ass grin on his face, "Oh fuck, this is nice, tight, wet and very hot. Bitch you have a great cunt. Jon you are really missing out, this slut is a really great fuck!"

Mark had walked to the front of the sofa and pulled Lisa's head up by her hair as she was moaning from the pounding Oscar was giving her. I quickly went to the front to capture the action of Mark going to face fuck my wife hard while being fucked hard from behind by Oscar.

As Mark pulled up Lisa's head he said, "You like this hey bitch? You love being used like a cheap whore? You are a good fucking slut, but now I am really going to rough you up a bit more."

Holding her head up by her hair he said, "Look at me bitch you are going to love this!" With his other hand he bitch slapped her face hard.

Lisa groaned loudly and tried to pull her face away, but Mark kept her head in place and slapped her once more. He was smiling and enjoying himself.

Oscar was still pounding away in her cunt from behind and smiling at what Mark was doing to my wife.

"That's it Mark, show this whore who is boss," Oscar called out to Mark.

I could see Oscar spit some saliva on to Lisa's butt hole and then rub it in with his fingers. Slowly he pushed first on then two fingers up my wife's asshole while still pounding her pussy hard with his fat cock.

Smiling at me and the camera he said, "I am now going to fuck this bitch her asshole and make her gape like she never has!"

I pointed the camera at my wife's asshole, seeing her cunt now empty and already gaping wide. Oscar pressed his super fat cockhead against Lisa's butt hole and started applying pressure. Lisa was groaning and moaning hard as Oscar pushed his 8", soda can fat, cock in to her butt hole. After the head had past the anal ring Oscar kept it there to let Lisa adjust.

At that moment Mark pushed his 9" back into Lisa her mouth, pushing it all the way down her throat in one big push, flattening Lisa's nose against his pubes. He held her head in place with both hands. Lisa started to gag and choke on his cock. Saliva was dripping out of the corners her mouth and her eyes were bulging and tears were messing up her mascara. As Mark pulled out she gasped for air only to groan hard because Oscar now pushed his fat cock deep in her ass bottoming out balls deep.

Oscar said to Mark, "Shove that cock of yours back in the bitch her throat, she is making too much noise."

Mark obliged and I got a good shot of my loving wife being spit roasted by these two guys.

Both men got in to a nice rhythm, fucking my wife from both ends. This was amazing and my own cock was painfully hard watching all the action.

After about 10 minutes of this Mark stopped and said he wanted to try something else as he also didn't want to cum yet. He told Oscar to lie down on the sofa and for Lisa to straddle Oscar facing Oscar. As Oscar took is cock slowly out of Lisa's ass we could see her ass as nice big gaping hole. I filmed it and could see pretty far up her asshole, which was very erotic and hot.

"Look at the bitch gaping asshole," said Oscar.

He took his cell phone and snapped some pictures. Oscar then lay down and had Lisa straddle him sliding his cock easily up her pussy.

Mark now climbed up on the sofa behind Lisa and lined up his cock with Lisa's butt hole. Slowly he pushed his cock inside my wife's ass while Oscar was deep in her cunt. Lisa almost instantly came with a shattering orgasm that lasted for what was maybe 5 minutes. When her orgasm was subsiding Mark started to pound Lisa hard and fast.

Mark was shouting out, "Oh yeah that is it slut, getting double penetrated by too big cocks. What a slut you are. Your pussy and ass are going to be ruined for days."

They kept fucking her hard and Lisa was really enjoying the feeling of being so full and loving the fact of what she was doing to these guys.

"Hey Jon put the camera on the table and give me your cock. I want all my holes filled," Lisa called out to me.

There was only so much I could take. So I quickly took my close of and presented my wife with my rock hard 8" cock. She immediately started to deep throat me hard and fast, licking my balls when I was bottomed out. I was in heaven.

Oscar and Mark both said, "Finally he joins in the fun. Nice slut right, Jon? Wish we had met her before, not now that we are practically leaving."

Tomorrow afternoon was their flight back to Miami. So I wasn't sure until how late we would be going at it.

Well my wife was really doing a number on my cock and I know I wouldn't be able to last very long, also I was really horny from all the action that had been going on. About 10 minutes in the most amazing blowjob I yelled out, "Fuuuucckkkk, arrrgggg, I am coming!"

I blasted a very big load in my now slut wife's willing mouth. We haven't had sex in three weeks because I was so busy on the project. Flying to Miami first week than two weeks working hard to see the project through. Lisa sucked me dry, like the cum-hungry slut she now is.

Mark and Oscar could hold out much longer either and both deposited big loads in my wife's unprotected cunt and ass. As they blasted shot after shot in her holes, Lisa also came again hard.

She was loudly screaming, "Fuck yeah fill me up, breed me like the whore I am, fuck me you bastards!"

When we all came down from a nice afterglow and got of the sofa, Lisa went to the bathroom with Oscar to clean up and Mark and I made some fresh drinks for us.

Chapter 4

It was getting late and I still had to write a report of the completion of the project for my boss to be on his desk this afternoon. So after downing my drink I took my clothes and told Mark I had to leave. I walked by the shower door and I could hear some moaning. Bet, Oscar was already getting seconds. Well I called out through the door that I was leaving and that I would be back tomorrow afternoon to pick them up and bring the to the airport to get their flight back to Miami.

As I walked out the door of the penthouse I was wondering if Lisa would soon follow me home in her car.

When I got back to the restaurant to pick up my care and drive home, I saw Lisa's car a few parking lots back to the left of where I was parked.

The drive home was short as it was very early in the morning and there was almost no traffic. When I reached home I took a quick shower and went to bed.

Lisa wasn't home yet, so I send her a message on her cell. "Hey babe. Thank you that was an amazing experience. When are you coming home?"

Almost immediately a reply came back. "Hey honey, yes it was really fun. I should have let you have your fantasy become reality earlier. I really enjoyed and still am enjoying myself. These guys are nice. Don't wait up for me, I will be home very late or early as you can call it. XOXO"

Later in the morning, my alarm clock sounded and I woke up. I was alone and Lisa's half of the bed was still unslept. I took my phone to see if I got any messages from her, but nope there was none. So I got up and washed up, got dressed and had a quick breakfast. I left a note for Lisa on the bar saying I was going back to work to finish up and hand in the report of the project.

At work I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing wondering why Lisa hasn't come home or called me yet. I was a little worried, when my boss came in my office asking if I was done with the report so that he could finalize the project with the company Mark and Oscar were working for. I told him that I was almost done and I would have it on his desk shortly. So I focused back on the job finishing the report, which still took me longer then expected.

A few hours later I knocked on my boss his door to hand him the report. "He ma, you look like shit! Must be really tired form work. Why don't you take the rest of the day off, just don't forget to drop off the guys at the airport."

I said, "Sure thing, going to call them up now and see if they are ready to get a quick lunch before going to the airport."

I walked to my car calling Mark and Oscar. "Hey Mark, how are you guys? Ready for me to pick you guys up and have a quick lunch before I drop you off at the airport?"

Mark answered, "Hey Jon, yeah almost ready. Last night was crazy fun, what a slut was that Lisa. After you left we double teamed her some more. Come by in an hour or so then we will be all packed up. The other guys will also be joining us to the airport as they got a spot on our flight too. You got room for all of us?"

"Sure, I will get the big company van to get you guys." I closed my car and went back in to the office to get the keys for the company van.

When I got to the van and started it I noticed it was almost empty. So I drove by a gas station to fill up. It was still early so I dropped by my house to see if Lisa had gotten home already. I know today was her day off so she could have been to her friends too.

When I got home her car wasn't in the garage and only my note was still where I had left it. I added some more lines to the note saying that I got back home and she still wasn't home and that she should message me when she does get back home. Also told her that I was off to pick up the guys to have a quick lunch and hear the gossip of what they taught of last night. Then I would be dropping the off at the airport to get home to her and relax and talk things over. I closed the house, started the van and was off to pick up the guys. Traffic was a bitch at this time. When I finally reached the hotel and almost ran up the penthouse to knock on the door.

Chapter 5

James, a very big bald black dude opened the door. "Ah, you must be Jon. Come in we are all ready to leave. We were just listening to Mark and Oscar tell us of the party you guys had last night with some local slut. Too bad you guys didn't invite us to the party. Well maybe next time we can join in together with another one. We heard Oscar's wife is a hot piece. She is partly Dutch and Italian. Anyways come in."

As I enter the living room I see Mark and Oscar sitting on the sofa talking very animated to the two other guys, Jake and Simon. Both two big over 6' muscled guys. They were looking at the camcorders view finder.

"Hey Jon," said Oscar. "I am just showing these guys some of the footage of last night. Oh and I also made copies of all the raw, unedited video footages and all the pictures we took. Put all of it on an external hard drive you can keep."

I said, "Okay, thanks! Ready to go guys?"

We took all the luggage and left the penthouse taking the elevator to the van. After loading up the van I drove to our place of crime, Señor Frogs, to have lunch.

During lunch, both Mark and Oscar kept recounting the events of last night to the other three guys with broad smiles on their faces. Once in a while either Oscar or Mark would show some of the pictures they had on the cell from Oscar or video clips from the camcorder. I was just hard as a rock again listing to these guys talk of my lovely wife. How they enjoyed using her like a slut and hoping to get back to the island soon to meet up with her and have another, longer party with the bitch. Apparently they had exchanged phone numbers and emails to stay in contact with her.

I Asked Mark at what time Lisa had left. He first looked at Oscar and the other guys with a devilish smile then he told me "I think it was about an hour after you, we did her one more round after you left. We both sprayed her face with big loads. Look her is a picture."

He gave me the cell with the picture and I could see my wife's face completely covered with lots of thick white cum. Her eyes were glued shot, there was cum up her nose and she had her mouth wide open completely full of cum.

Damn that couldn't be cum of just Mark and Oscar. Impossible for two guys to have that much cum. Further they both had already dumped loads inside her while I was there.

They all stared at me while I was looking at the picture.

I said, "Damn guys, nice picture, would have loved to watch you blast the face of that slut like that."

They all smiled at me and James, Jake and Simon said, "We hear you bro, at least you did get some of the action."

Dinner was done and I asked for the check paying it with the company credit card. We went back to the van and I drove the off to the airport. I stopped the van at the US Departures and helped the guys get their luggage out of the van. We said our good byes and that we should stay in contact. They told me that next time I go on vacation to Miami, to let them know so we could all hang out again with the families. I said that was cool and I would keep them to that promise. They smiled at me and went inside to check in. I got in the van and drove back to work where I dropped the van off and got into my own car and drove home.

Chapter 6

When I get home, I see Lisa's car in the garage. I park mine next to hers and go inside the house.

I call out, "Hi honey, I am home."

I hear her answer back, "I am in the bedroom, come here babe!"

I practically run in to our bedroom to greet my wife. When

I open the bedroom door I see her lying on the bed in a very sexy see through red baby doll with nice red high heels on.

"Come on the bed we need to talk," she says.

"Ok!" I said and jumped on the bed next to here.

She gave me a long hot passionate sexy kiss and said, "I love you babe, but I have to tell you something."

After that hot kiss all I could say was, "Okay!"

Lisa than went on to tell me that after she went in the shower with Oscar, he started making out with her and fingering her hot twat and made her cum again. He then told her he wanted to give her a golden shower, something his wife wouldn't let her do to him. He told her he was willing to pay her if she would let him do it with her and capture it on film.

She told me at first she didn't even know what a golden shower was and that Oscar, as a good friend, explained it to her.

After thinking about it and hearing me leaving her alone with those guys, like is she was a thru whore, she got pissed and told him sure as long as he paid her for it.

Oscar said, "I will give you $250 dollars if you let me piss in your mouth and watch you swallow it down and let me film you being a piss drinking whore."

So they called in Mark to capture it all on film. He did but also joined in on the fun. Then they took a shower all three together was what Lisa told me.

Lisa said, "But there is more, Mark and Oscar told me not to tell you but to look at the video he had put on some hard disc for you. Also so take a look at all the nice pictures that we had taken."

I told Lisa, "Okay I will, but first I want to ravage my new slut wife!"

So we started making out and kissing but then she asked me to stop as she was completely beat from last night and needed some time to recuperate a bit.

Mark and Oscar had left both her holes raw and sensitive. I was a bit disappointed but said it was fine and that I would go in the TV room to watch the video and check out the pictures. I got up leaving Lisa on our bed falling fast asleep. I took the hard drive and went to the TV room.

nitejunky
nitejunky
27 Followers