The Business men Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed Lisa both replies and she just smiled at me and said, "It looks like we are going to have a very fun time."

Then the call came to board the plane. The plane wasn't full so the boarding was done quickly. We had two seats near a window, a little before the wing. I took the window seat, as I wanted to nap and Lisa set in the aisle seat.

It is only a two hour flight to Miami, but good enough to take a nap. Out side it was already starting to get dark when we took off. When the plane was level I took a pillow and put it against the window and dropped my head on it and fell asleep.

Chapter 9

I don't know how long I have been a sleep, but when I woke my wife was not around. I was thirsty so I looked around for a stewardess to get a drink. Didn't see any walking so a hit the little buzzer. Shortly after a nice looking blond came to my seat to ask me what it is that I wanted with a polite smile. She had nice lips, but her lipstick was kind off smudged. I ordered whiskey sour and as the stewardess was leaving I checked out her rear, which looked very nice in the tight skirt she was wearing. Also I saw my wife coming back down the aisle for the lavatory. I caught her smiling and winking at the stewardess.

Lisa sat down in her seat and I asked her, "Where have you been? How long have I been asleep?"

She answered, "Oh I went to the restroom and got to talking with the stewardesses in the back. You have been a sleep a good half hour."

Lisa leaned in to me and kissed me while pulling the blanket she had covered me with over her. Her hand wen to my crotch massaging my dick underneath the blanket trying to get it hard. The stewardess returned with my drink and smiled at Lisa as she handed it to me. Meanwhile Lisa didn't stop the hand job she was giving me. By now I was pretty hard and turned on and fully awake.

I moved my hand under the cover between Lisa's legs. She spread them a little further giving me better access to her pussy. I slid my hand down her thigh reaching her crotch. I was shocked to feel her bold and already very wet pussy. She had no panties on.

I asked Lisa, "When did you take off your underwear?"

She replied, "I didn't put on any!"

I looked at her in disbelieve. Now I understood why the taxi driver didn't want any money. He got a full show of her Brazilian waxed soaping wet snatch. My used to be, shy wife, has really become a hot slut now and I am loving it.

"So why were you so long in the restroom?" I asked Lisa.

My wife answered, "When I got to the restroom it was occupied so I had to wait I stared talking to the stewardess. I told her she was a beautiful woman and asked her how old she was. She thanked me and told me she was 25. We kept talking for a little while until the restroom was unoccupied. When I was done I asked her to check if my make-up was applied right, because the plane was moving a bit while I was re-applying. She came in the cramped room with me and closed the door behind her. She kissed me hard and we made out. She had me sit on the sink so she could eat my wet pussy and finger me. I was moaning as she made me cum on her hand. She kissed me hard trying to muffle my noises. When we got out of the toilet, there was a small line of people standing in line in the isle waiting. The first was an older man, in his late sixties I think. He smiled suggestively at me as I walked by. When I walked passed me he fondled my butt. That's when I got back to my seat."

Chapter 10

I checked my phone for any messages while Lisa was browsing through one of the inflight magazines when the stewardess came back asking if we needed anything. She smiled ad me and Lisa. I could see she had fixed her lipstick. I said, "No thank you."

The stewardess then told us we would be landing in a few minutes. So we could prepare for landing or if we still needed to use the restroom.

I got up to go to the restroom as the stewardess moved out of my way so I could pass. As I was walking away I turned around and saw the woman give my wife something and leave.

Going through immigration and customs was pretty quick. Out side I saw this hot sexy woman waving at us to come over. It was Holly that came to pick us up. She look hot in her little sun dress. We greeted each other. I could feel her press her breasts in to my chest as we hugged. When Holly hugged Lisa the kissed each other on the lips. That got my attention immediately. Good sign of things to come this week.

Holly guided us to where her car was. I put the luggage in the trunk and went to sit in the back while the ladies sat in front. It was a short drive to our hotel.

While I was busy checking us in to the room I could see Holly and Lisa chatting away like two old friends that haven't seen each other in a long time. After I was done Holly walked up to the room with us.

The room was a nice penthouse suite with a gorgeous view over the beach. I freshened up a little and went back down to the lobby to get a rental car. I needed to go to work. The sooner I was done the more time I had to vacation with Lisa. So I left Lisa with holly and went to the office to meet Oscar and his boss to go through the things that needed to be done.

Holly stayed with Lisa, they had told me they would be hitting the beach to catch some rays and ogle hot hunks on the beach. Little did I know that Holly had already contacted Mark and a few of his friends to come over to have some fun with both woman. Apparently Mark and 5 of his friends, whom I never met we already on the beach to greet them. Lisa and Holly had changed in to tiny white string bikini's and got their asses to meet Mark and his friends.

At the beach the guys were already drinking and sitting on some launch chairs. When the women got there the guys all hugged them and pressed there boners in to the women's crutches and felt them up from the get go. There were lots of pictures taken of the woman posing separately or together or with one or more of the guys. They asked a bartender to take some pictures of the whole group. Some pictures were shot while the women were making out with one or more of the guys on the beach. Some topless picture where a guy was sucking a nipple or squeezing or cupping the breast of the women.

About an hour on the beach, Holly suggested that they take things to the privacy of the penthouse. So the whole group left to go on partying in the hotel room. Barely in the room Mark took the lead and grabbed Holly and pushed her on the bed.

"I have been lusting after you for so long, I am now finally going to fuck your brains out like I have dreamed about a thousand times," Mark said looking at Holly who was now lying on her back with her legs spread wide.

Holley replied, "Come here big boy I have heard so many good stories from Lisa. How you fucked her like the slut she now is."

Mark took of his swim trunks setting free his massive 9" thick cock and in one motion moved aside Holly's tong bikini and pushed it inside her already soaking wet cunt. Lisa groaned as Mark entered her.

At the same time Lisa was being manhandled by two of Mark's friends. She was on all fours getting pounded from behind and face fucked hard by the other guy.

One of the guys was filming the action and another was snapping picture after picture. "Damn Mark, you were right. This bitch is such a good fucking slut. You weren't lying about how good she can suck cock."

The other guy said, "And her pussy is still tight, hot and wet. Like a sluts pussy should be." While he pulled her head roughly back making her arch her back more and opening up her throat more so the guy face fucking her could go balls deep down her throat.

"Gag on my cock, you fucking bitch. Take it all down your fucking throat!" The guy face fucking Lisa yelled at her. "Look me in the eyes while my cock is making you gag."

Holly was now moaning loud as she was orgasms from Marks pounding her pussy hard. Mark was glowing from his sweat as he kept pounding Holly hard. "I am going to cum inside you, slut. Going to breed you with my baby for Oscar to raise you cock teasing slut," he yelled at Holly while pumping load after load of his seed inside her.

Chapter 11

While both my wife and Oscar's wife were being gangbanged by Mark and his friends, we were hard at work hoping to finish up in two days. Oscar asked me, "Hey Jon, maybe we can swap wives one of these day. You take Holly to your hotel for one night and I will take Lisa to my house for some fun. We both take lots of pictures and video so we can share afterwards. What do you say?"

I answered, "Its fine by me but it is up to Lisa to decide if she wants to and I think Holly should also be the one to decide if she wants to."

After all the guys fucked both women in all there holes and really used them like the good sluts they had become they left except for Mark. He stayed around filming both women licking and cleaning each other up and watched and filmed the in a hot and heaving lesbian make out session.

Work got a long pretty smooth and we finished everything way before time. We had scheduled three day but go it all done in two. So now it was time for me and Lisa to enjoy some relaxed vacation time. Well almost. We had talked to both women and they both agreed to the swap.

I took Holly to the penthouse in the hotel were I had a very hot session with her. We didn't just have steaming hot sex, but it was also very passionate and loving and tender. We both came multiple times and did lots of kinky things like fucking on the balcony, in the open where every body could see. We soaked in the Jacuzzi while drinking Champaign. I came inside her pussy and ass, dropped a load all over her face and tits and also had her swallow a big load. Holly was a screamer, very loud with a filthy mouth. She told me to fuck her like a whore, use her like a sex toy. Telling me how horny she was and how much she wanted to be my bitch. That I should use her like a piece of sex meat to do with as I wanted. All this dirty talking kept me hard, kept me going. I loved fucking Oscar's wife doggy style in her ass. She was so tight. I had to use all my self-control to not ejaculate prematurely.

***

Oscar had taken my wife to his house where he had fun with her. During the day they had fucked like rabbits. But At night he had a surprise for her. He had called up his two brothers and also the brothers of Holly. Together the five of them had gangbanged my wife really hard and rough, fucking her like the gangbang whore she wanted to be. Fucking her in all her holes, slapping her ass, spit on her, making her gag and choke on their cocks. Also they had taken lots of pictures and video to share with me. Lisa enjoyed all the attention she was getting from all of the men very much. She had become a true slut wife and was loving it. As was I

Chapter 12

During the rest of our stay we shopped, lay on the beach or went for walks along the beach. We ate at different restaurants and went to different night clubs. One night Mark came over and brought us to a gentlemen's club. There was small stage with tables all around it. We sat down at a table and ordered some drinks. Lisa seemed to be the only woman in the club. On the stage there were strippers giving their shows. Above the stage there were flat screens showing movies or close ups of the dancing strippers.

Mark got up and asked Lisa to go with him, he wanted to show her something. He walked with her to the back of the stage where there was a door leading to private video booths. I stayed at the table watching the dancers.

Mark and Lisa took one booth that was in between two others. Inside there was a small couch and above the door there was a flat screen where the porn movies were shown. Mark put some coins in and choose a movie of a woman sitting in a similar booth sucking a big black cock through a glory hole.

Lisa sat on Marks lap grinding her ass on his big dick while they were watching the clip. Mark was squeezing Lisa's breast and pinching her nipples making them hard.

I was still sitting at the table and noticed that Mark and Lisa were gone for a while now. I was about to get up and see where they were when one of the big flats screens above the stage showed Lisa sitting and grinding on Marks cock. In the corner of the image was written, "Live feed".

Everybody in the main area of the club was now looking at the different flat screens checking out how Mark was making out with my wife. The music in the club stopped playing and the dancers left the stage as we all could hear what was happening in the booth.

The camera panned to a side wall showing a round whole. Mark pushed Lisa of him on to her knees in front of the whole. A big black cock was pushed through the whole. Through the speakers we could hear Mark tell Lisa, "Suck it whore!"

Lisa took the thick cock in both hands and pumped the foreskin back a few times before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue and licked the big purple mushroom head scooping up some pre-cum.

The crowd yelled, "Yes that's it slut. Suck that stranger's cock like a good slut!"

Mark pushed Lisa's head on to the cock making her take more of it down her throat and having her gag and drool all over it. He really face fucked my wife hard, using her mouth like a pussy.

Everybody in the club was watching how my wife was getting used.

Chapter 13

Mark would not be able to hold out much longer if he continued like that. He pushed Lisa of his wet cock. We could all see how Lisa begged him to keep fucking her face. Instead he picked her up and walked out of the video booth.

The lights in the club went dark and some spots were now directed on the stage where a large king size bed was put in the middle of the stage.

Mark walked on to the stage carrying Lisa and dropped her in the middle of the bed. He spread her legs wide and positioned himself between them.

On the screens everybody in the club could now see close up how Mark slowly pushed his rock hard cock in to my wife's soaking wet cock.

Two big black guys with huge swinging cocks came on the stage. Each talking on of my wives legs and tied them high up to the bed post. Then each took an arm of Lisa and tied them above her head to the headboard. Lisa was now tied up spread eagle on the bed while Mark kept pounding her as if his life depended on it.

With a loud groan Mark yelled he was shooting his seed in the whore. On the screens you could see close up how his big balls contracted as he pumped load after load in to Lisa's snatch. When he was finally done shooting his sperm fertilizing my slut wife, he slowly removed his dripping cock from her hole. On the screens there was a tight close up shot of all the action. As his cock left her cunt we could all see a stream of semen flowing out of her out stretched slit. He had barely gotten of the bed of or one of the guests, wearing a mask, took his place and started fucking Lisa.

There had formed a big line of men, all wearing masks, and ready to fuck my wife and use her like a sperm receptacle. I counted maybe 45 horny bastards standing in line to use my wife. One after the other used her and fucked her and deposited their seed in one of her holes. This went on for about 5 hours. Some of the men even wend for a second or third round. When the last guy was done there is a loud applause for my wife. On the screens you could see my wife, totally used and covered in cum from all the men. Her eyes were glued shot with cum, there was cum up her nose, her mouth was filled with cum her boobs where shining from cum. Her cunt was swollen, red and puffy and dripping with loads of cum.

The lights went dark, but I could still see that the bed was being moved back stage. Mark had come back and sat down at the table with a smile on his face.

"That was so awesome!" Mark said smiling at me. "I really enjoyed fuck your wife again and so did all the patrons in the club. The bitch was well worth the money they paid me."

He threw an envelope to me and said, "This is your cut of the evening!"

I opened the envelope and found $2500 dollars inside. "Damn, how much did Mark make with my whore wife?"

After about 30 minutes my wife was brought back to our table under a loud applause from everybody in the club.

Just as we were about to leave the place, one of the sexy blond waitresses came over with DVD's. She said, "Here are your complementary DVD's of this evenings events. The movies and pictures will also be posted on the clubs website. www.blackownedmarriedwomen.com Enjoy!" She smiled and left.

Chapter 14

Back at the hotel I helped Lisa undress to get her to bed. While undressing her I noticed a tattoo of a spade on her ass cheek with the words property of Mark.

The bastard had her tagged.

Lisa fell asleep immediately. I was still amped up from the experiences of the evening, so I popped in one of the DVD's and relived the whole thing.

When the screen flicked on I saw Mark and Oscar sitting on a couch looking at the camera.

Mark spoke, "Hey Jon. Oscar and I arranged a gangbang for Lisa at a club for black men. Your wife is going to be bred by black men and she will now be owned by the club and all the men that get to fuck her anytime they want."

As I watched kept watching I heard how Mark and Oscar had invited a bunch of black guys to the club and how they had promoted the event. The DVD showed how Oscar and James fucked Lisa as a promo for the event.

The DVD ended where Mark was telling me that my wife was now his whore and showed me how Lisa got the tattoo on her ass.

The next morning I was so horny I practically raped Lisa. I heard her moan and complain but I didn't care she was now a whore so she should be able to take it no matter what.

We packed and called Oscar and Holly and said our goodbyes and left for the airport to go back Home.

My wife was now a real slut, a real whore, just like I wanted it. Our sex life got more active after all that had happened and we still often visit Miami or Miami comes and visit us. Also we have had many nice times with other tourist and locals in our small island.

The End

I hope you liked my story. Please vote and send comments. :)