All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent work

Very hot. Hope to read more.

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Good story but -

Good story but - a little abrupt in spots. The story could continue on - - - are you able to keep the mood going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for more

the possibilities seem endless

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
decent story, but....

...the incest angle at the end was fucking stupid. All of sudden she'll do anything now that the dam has been broken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it a lot!

I like lesbian stories involving cheating wives. I love your way to arouse the situation then stop it or postpone for a later more intimate moment.

I'm curious about the incest opening at the end...

For a future story I would like a situation where a young bi curios lady is forced in a lesbian intercourse by her Boss (blackmailed or other). She will resist but in her inner hidden mind she will be longing for more, enjoying her boss attention still pretending to refuse her caress.

I waiting for more story. You are among the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anticipation

The build up was excellently well done but I feel the much anticipated final lovemaking sequence was disappointing and left much to be desired. Not enough details. Also it would have been nice to read about Melinda & Selma. Other than that, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Would like to see it progress in some great debautchery!

lovemelike_xolovemelike_xoover 9 years ago
wow

I absolutely loved the ending!!! It was a very good twist to the stroy and the sex scene was incredibly detailed.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Good story,

Stephanie is in for some changes, if she could just relax. Glad she is concerned for her marriage. I would like to see her play, maybe ignorance is bliss for the husband. I'm not sure I could handle this turn of affairs for Stephanie. I think I would rather be involved some how.

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 8 years ago
Great start

Hey really enjoyed this story and hope that it will be the start of a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Very erotic!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From hot to not.

The husband cheating is unnecessary - it's introduced to absolve Stephanie from any wrong doing but it makes no sense considering that she's thinking of having sex with her brother. Furthermore, if Selma's game is so strong - the husband cheating should not be the tipping point.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

Ok you forgot the ending you left off in the middle of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous