The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers

"I'm so sorry," the younger woman whispered hoarsely, tears coming to her eyes. "I just can't do this."

Selma just smiled reassuringly, trying to let Stephanie know that it was all right. "It's like I said, dear. Nobody's going to make you do anything you don't want to do." She reached out to stroke the other woman's hair slowly as she continued to cry. "Don't worry about a thing. This isn't going to change anything between us now or back at the office and you can be sure I won't be saying a word to your husband about this."

Looking utterly miserable, Stephanie could not choke out a reply and so she confined herself to a small nod. When her boss took her into her arms and just held her as the tears continued to flow down her face, she went willingly and snuggled deep into Selma's comforting embrace.

It was some time before the girl stopped sobbing and even longer before she was willing to stir from Selma's embrace, but finally Stephanie sat back up, hugging herself and just staring at the floor. Selma didn't want to let this period of uncomfortable silence drag on for too long and so she suddenly remarked on the lateness of the hour and announced that she was going to bed as she had another big day ahead of her tomorrow.

This didn't help Stephanie's mood at all. Remembering that her boss slept completely nude and considering her own mental state, she didn't think it was a very good idea for her to share a bed with the woman again. She also didn't want to think about tomorrow when someone as wonderful and perfect as Selma Carrington would have to put out for a cheap slut like that Melinda Lincoln.

She said nothing and did not move from the couch when her boss rose to her feet and walked back to the bedroom.

The next morning, Selma was not entirely surprised to find herself all alone in that bed. She held onto the hope that her young assistant had simply chosen to sleep on the couch instead and so she would be able to work on her a little more, but when she went to investigate she found herself all alone in the suite.

The business executive didn't have to be told where the girl had gone, but she read the note Stephanie had left her anyway. Saying she didn't want to humiliate herself any further, her assistant had fled in the night to the airport to catch the first plane she could that was headed back to the States. She hadn't even taken all of the clothes and things Selma had bought her either, saying it just didn't feel right to accept them under the circumstances and that she hoped her boss would be able to get her money back.

Knowing that she could rely on Melinda to arrange everything that was going to happen today, Selma focused on what she would do to salvage this situation when she got home and found herself alone in the office again with Stephanie.

**************************************************

Once again, Stephanie's flight had been as free of turbulence and any other annoyances as anyone could have hoped, but this plane ride was an even more miserable experience for her than the ride into London had been. In her headlong flight to escape back home, she had neglected to stop and buy herself a book or magazine or any other form of distraction and so she could do nothing but sit in her seat and think about just how incredible it had been to kiss her boss and feel the woman's strong hands explore her body intimately.

She would kick herself viciously for passing up the chance to live out her secret fantasy of being with another woman not just once with that hot little stewardess, not just twice with her awe-inspiring boss Selma Carrington, but three times as she also hadn't taken part in that threesome with Selma and Melinda Lincoln. This would have been the perfect opportunity to do something she had always wanted to without the slightest risk of Jack or anyone else ever finding out about it and she knew that she could not reasonably expect to have any other such chances just fall into her lap.

Then, Stephanie would start kicking herself viciously for even considering betraying the husband she had sworn before her family, her friends, and her God to love, honor, and cherish for the rest of her life. They had made solemn vows that they would always be faithful to each other and she knew that there were no loopholes in that. Just because the opportunity presented itself did not give her any right to cheat on Jack!

Back home, she found that her husband was still very cranky about losing his wife without any notice for a couple of days, but she endured his comments and criticisms meekly and apologetically. Considering just how close she had come to doing something that could have irreversibly damaged her relationship with this man and completely destroyed their marriage, she could not bring herself to argue back or otherwise defend herself. She just accepted the unnecessarily cruel things he was saying as part of her penance for almost straying.

Over the next few days, Stephanie devoted herself to being the best wife she could possibly be, catching up on all of the housework and laundry, preparing her husband's favorite meals and doing all those other little things that she knew he liked so much, and becoming an absolute slut for him in the bedroom. She found she had plenty of time for all of this as Selma had apparently called the office while her assistant was still in the air and instructed that she be given a couple of days off to help make up for the inconvenience of having to jet across the Atlantic for a couple of days without any warning. Stephanie thought that this suggested that her boss hadn't been kidding when she said that things weren't going to change just because she hadn't been able to sleep with her and she was deeply appreciative.

Whenever she went to bed with Jack though, she invariably found herself fantasizing that Selma was skillfully making love to her. It was always a bit of a let down when she returned to reality and found herself being brutally and clumsily fucked by her husband.

Something Stephanie hadn't really given any thought to however was the fact that she had told her husband that she would be away for a few days and that she had then come rushing home almost immediately without any warning. If something illicit had been going on back home, she could easily have walked in on it or at the very least turned up before all of the evidence could be hidden away or disposed of.

While she certainly hadn't walked in and caught her husband red-handed doing anything, her new obsession with keeping his house perfectly in order turned up something that she knew for a fact did not belong there. Under the living room couch, where it had either been hastily stuffed to hide it or accidentally kicked and forgotten, she discovered a lacy little bra with cups far too big for her modestly sized bosom.

Stephanie just sat on the floor and stared at the undergarment for the longest time as what it signified slowly sank in. She had spent all that time beating herself up and driving herself crazy because she had almost been tempted into cheating on this man and here was irrefutable proof that Jack had been fooling around with another woman while she was on the other side of the Atlantic! She didn't know who his mistress was or for how long he had been cheating on her, but at that moment she was just too furious that he had betrayed her like this at all to care about such details.

Suddenly, she couldn't stand to be in that house anymore and rushed out to her car. She was just driving without any particular destination in mind, but soon she found herself pulling into the parking lot of her office building.

If she was right, Selma should be back from her trip to London by now and, unless she was taking a well deserved day or two off as well, she would probably be in her office.

**********************************************

Seated in the big leather chair behind the large desk in her corner office, Selma looked up from the paperwork she had been catching up on when her secretary ushered in an obviously upset and frazzled looking Stephanie Lucas.

"Stephanie! It's so good to see you again!" Selma exclaimed as she rose from her seat to embrace the younger woman. "I must admit that I was a little worried about you when you took off in the middle of the night like that. Are you all right?"

Even though she very obviously wasn't all right, Stephanie nodded her head once before letting it come to rest comfortably on the other woman's shoulder. She returned the embrace fiercely and clung to her boss as if she was afraid to let go. Selma may not have known what had happened to put the younger woman into such a state, but she wasn't about to complain.

Gently rubbing the trembling girl's back and caressing her soft hair with her cheek, Selma softly asked her what was wrong. "This isn't about what happened back in London, is it? I'd hate to think I got you this upset. If that's what it is, I swear to you that it will never happen again - we can just pretend like none of it ever happened!" Even as she said it though, Selma was plotting how best to turn this to her advantage so that she could fuck this sweet little girl.

"No, it's not that," the girl whimpered so softly that her boss almost didn't hear her.

The tears started again and Selma sensed that they would continue for a while, so she maneuvered them over to a couch where they could sit down while still holding onto each other. She kept her mouth shut and just waited, not pressing for more information as she knew it would come just as soon as the girl cried herself out and was able to compose herself.

In a tiny, halting voice, Stephanie eventually started to explain that she had discovered that her husband was cheating on her. Remembering how sorely tempted she had been but how she had always managed to pull herself back from the brink at the last minute before any real damage was done, she was very hurt to know that he had apparently been only too eager to jump into bed with another woman the second her back was turned.

On the outside, Selma was the very image of concern and sympathy, but on the inside the business woman was rejoicing. As she pretended to comfort the distraught woman, she was extra careful not to say anything that might sound like she was suggesting that Stephanie should get even by committing adultery as well though.

She knew that the idea had probably already occurred to the young woman and she also knew that it would be better for her in the long run if it seemed to be all Stephanie's idea.

Eventually, Stephanie was able to pull herself together and she pushed herself free of the older woman's embrace. Wiping her eyes dry, she managed a small smile and asked with studied casualness, "So, how did things go with Melinda?"

"Just fine, thank you," Selma replied with a small smile. "Melinda asked about you. She had really been looking forward to having you . . . at that meeting. We both were."

Stephanie sighed shyly and ducked her head at this. "Now, I wish I had stayed to . . . help you with that meeting."

Silence descended over the office then as the younger woman took a few moments to muster up all of her courage, but then she raised her head again and looked her boss straight in the eye. Smiling, Stephanie leaned in and kissed her firmly full on the mouth, one hand slipping around the back of Selma's neck.

This time, Selma kept her hands to herself and let her executive assistant guide what would happen for the time being. She was rewarded when the kiss swiftly deepened and she found herself being pushed back against the arm of the couch as Stephanie moved to get on top of her. Kissing her back and embracing her tightly, Selma still kept her hands away from any place that might be considered intimate.

Stephanie seemed to recognize that her boss was holding back and she pulled back to give the woman a smoldering look. "Take me," she begged, pulling her top off and tossing it aside without too much concern about where it might land. "Please, I want you to fuck me." Stephanie's bra came off then and she heaved it away with just as much abandon as she had used earlier. "I need you to fuck me."

Selma smiled and took hold of the pert little breasts that had been revealed, raising her head to suck one and then the other of the erect nipples into her mouth. Stephanie gasped as each of those nubs was captured, the older woman's skillful attention sending bolts of electricity coursing through her body. Seeing just how sensitive the girl's nipples were, Selma made sure to do an extra good job on them and she left her assistant panting, moaning, and begging for more.

For the first time in her entire life, Stephanie now took possession of another woman's breasts. Selma was a little more well endowed than her assistant and her breasts were not being contained in a bra, so Stephanie's strong fingers began to knead and work all of that tender flesh right through her bosses blouse. As she had a mouthful of tit herself just then, Selma's moan of pleasure was muffled.

Releasing her assistant's breasts, Selma reached up to pull the girl back down for another kiss. Their tongues dueled for only a moment though before Stephanie sprang off her and stood by the couch. "We have to get naked right now," The young woman declared in a firm voice, the sort that would brook no argument. "I don't want all of these clothes to be in the way anymore."

Stephanie's slacks and then her panties came off and were sent flying wildly across the room, leaving the executive assistant in just a pair of stockings. She looked askance at her boss when she saw that she had not taken her clothes off at the same time, but she had to admit that she was enjoying the way Selma was looking at her - like a dangerous and hungry predator would look at the helpless prey it was about to devour.

Just as Selma started to rise to her feet, there was a sharp buzzing from the intercom mounted on her desk. Cursing herself for not telling her secretary that she did not wish to be disturbed for any reason during her interview with Stephanie and shooting her now all but naked assistant an apologetic look, she went over to the desk.

"What is it, Tammy?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, ma'am," answered the secretary's voice immediately. It was a little hard to tell since the intercom's small speaker made her voice sound tinny and a little hollow, but Selma could tell by the tone of Tammy's voice that she knew what was going on in that office. "Mr. Gutierrez just sent down some papers that he says you have to sign immediately. He says it's very urgent."

Selma sighed, looking over at her impatiently waiting assistant and wanting to tell her secretary what that idiot Gutierrez could do with his papers, but she knew that it would be quicker and easier for everyone in the long run if she just went ahead and took care of this. "All right then, Tammy. Bring them in here."

Stephanie gasped in surprise at this, not wanting her bosses secretary to walk in and catch her standing naked in the middle of the office. Knowing that she only had seconds before the door opened and Tammy came in, she dashed headlong for the private bathroom that was attached to Selma's office. She skidded to a halt at the door though and went back to gather up the clothes she had just tossed around the room, knowing it would not take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on in here if she just left them behind.

She just barely made it into the bathroom with her armload, leaving the door slightly ajar behind her, before Tammy walked in with the papers.

Selma might have told her to calm down, that the secretary almost certainly already knew that they had been fooling around, that it wouldn't be the first time Tammy had walked in on something like this, and that Tammy knew how to keep her mouth shut. She might have told her all that, but she was just too amused by the sight of Stephanie sprinting around the office in a blind panic.

Chuckling and shaking her head, she motioned for Tammy to bring the papers over to the desk and quickly started signing them. She wanted to be done with this chore just as soon as possible so that she could get back to the much more important matter of fucking Stephanie Lucas's brains out.

Tammy looked around the room idly as she waited, looking a little surprised that she did not see Stephanie anywhere. By now, she had expected to find her half-naked at the very least and practically pawing the ground as she waited for Selma to be able to give her her full attention again.

Selma noticed the questioning expression on her secretary's face when she handed back the papers and just nodded towards the bathroom with a broad smile. Tammy nodded in understanding, returning the smile and heading for the door so that the two women could get back to business. Tammy hesitated just short of the door though as something caught her eye.

Bending down, she scooped up Stephanie's panties from where they lay in a plant stand. This was the one article of clothing that Stephanie had missed in her mad attempt to conceal what she and her boss had been doing and they were soaked through with the young woman's juices. Giving the watching business woman another brilliant smile, Tammy raised the panties to her face and inhaled deeply the heady perfume of Stephanie's arousal.

Selma was only to happy to allow her secretary this. "Tammy, I don't want to be disturbed again until further notice."

"Yes, ma'am." Regretfully, the secretary returned the panties to the plant stand and retreated from the room at last, closing the door firmly behind her.

Going over to the bathroom door, Selma threw it open to find Stephanie panting hard as she leaned heavily against the sink and clutched her clothes to her bosom. "What were you thinking?" the wild-eyed girl demanded immediately. "We don't want anyone to know that we're making love in here!"

Slowly and calmly, Selma explained that her dedicated and super-efficient secretary knew already knew about most of her affairs and had been an invaluable co-conspirator in making several of them happen. Tammy would keep her mouth shut about this just as she had about all of those others, she reassured her assistant.

Stephanie still clearly did not like the idea that someone out there knew that she was cheating on her husband with her boss, but she somewhat grudgingly accepted what Selma had told her and did not press the issue. Stephanie was once more feeling the pangs of jealousy as she heard again that Selma was sleeping around and now started to suspect that Tammy was yet another of her bosses playmates. She wanted to stop thinking about that as soon as possible and get back to what they had been doing before.

"Do you suppose there will be any more interruptions?" she asked, glancing at the closed but not looked office door.

"There won't be any more," Selma reassured her confidently. "Tammy won't let anyone in and I'll bet you anything that right now she's canceling all of my appointments for today so that we can spend as much time as we like together."

Taking the clothes from the younger woman and dropping them onto the floor right there, Selma pulled Stephanie back into her arms and bent her body back slightly as she kissed her long and hard. Stephanie did not resist and kissed her back passionately, her arms going around the other woman's neck.

Leaving the younger woman to lean back against the sink with her legs spread wide apart, Selma went down on her knees on the linoleum floor in front of her. When she then leaned in and started devouring the girl's swampy pussy, Stephanie's squeal of ecstasy echoed endlessly off all of the ceramic tile around them.

This had to be one of the tastiest twats the business woman had found in a long time and she happily ate Stephanie to a pair of mind-blowing, earth-shaking orgasms. Selma just grinned, not concerned in the least about what people might think if they heard her young lover screaming in pure pleasure through the walls.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers