The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,402 Followers

Seeing how wet and open the pussy in front of her was, Selma grinned to herself as she decided to introduce her to a little something that she felt confident this sweet, innocent little girl with the jerk for a husband would never have tried before.

Panting almost deliriously in the aftermath of those violent climaxes, Stephanie looked down blankly when she started to feel the pressure of a handful of fingers slowly working their way up into her. Moaning softly as a little more of her lover's fingers sank into her, the assistant giggled, "What are you trying to do, get your whole hand into my cunt?"

Selma's grin got even larger as she looked up into the woman's eyes. "Yes, I am."

Stephanie thought about asking her to stop, sure that a human hand was way too large to ever fit inside her pussy, but her eyes got wide as she felt herself stretch open wider and wider as more of her bosses hand disappeared into her depths. This had to be the most incredible thing she had ever felt and so she kept her mouth shut and just watched Selma's hand disappear right up to her wrist.

The sensation of a whole hand wriggling around inside her made Stephanie come right then and there. However, when Selma closed the intruding hand into a fist and started working it in every direction she could manage, two fingers of her other hand vigorously rubbing her swollen and very erect clitoris, Stephanie simply lost her mind.

It was a long time before Stephanie started to become aware of herself and her surroundings again and she instantly realized that the hand that had just given her the most perfect multiple orgasm imaginable was now slipping back out of her, She wanted to close her legs tightly and trap the hand where it was so that it could do that again, but she resigned herself to the fact that Selma knew what was best.

Her rubbery legs were hard pressed to support her after that wonderful hand popped free, but Stephanie managed to keep from collapsing. "Thank you so much," she whispered, her voice rough after so many screaming climaxes. "I never even knew that I could feel anything as powerful and perfect as that."

The girl took a closer look at her boss as the woman climbed back to her feet, sucking the spilled juices from her hand, and was a little upset at what she saw. "What are you doing still dressed?" she whined. "Take off your clothes and let me try to make you feel as good as you just made me feel."

"All right, but not here in the bathroom." Selma caught one of the younger woman's hands in her own and pulled her back out into the office. Going back over to stand next to the big, comfortable couch again, she told her young lover, "We might as well make ourselves a little more comfortable."

Stephanie watched closely with wide eyes as her boss stripped down to her birthday suit, revealing that fantastic body that had already been seared into her memory after that one look she had gotten of it back in that London hotel bed. Selma then stretched out on the couch where the other woman could drop to her knees between her wide open legs. "Come here now, Stephanie and I'll teach you the correct way to eat a pussy."

Selma would prove to be a very stern disciplinarian and she refused to let her young pupil stop or do anything else until her muff-diving technique met with her approval. There would follow many other lessons that day and Stephanie would be a very professional lover of women before it was all over.

**************************************************

All the way across town from the giant office building in which Stephanie was joyously breaking every single one of her wedding vows that day, a young housewife by the name of Amy Taylor was sitting on her living room couch and worrying.

When she heard that her brother's wife had been called out of town suddenly a few days before, she had taken pity on him and gone over to his house to fix him a home cooked meal. She knew full well how much Jack Lucas loathed both fast food and microwave dinners and it was either cook something for him herself or have to endure his bitching and whining about it for the next few months.

Everything had gone well for the most part and she had been about to head home to her husband and kids when Jack had tripped over his own feet and splashed the entire contents of a pitcher of iced tea all over her dress! Annoyed, drenched, and very chilled, Amy had made her brother clean the dress before she went home.

Nothing even slightly incestuous had ever happened between her and her brother, but somehow this predicament had inspired some very naughty thoughts in her wandering mind.

There she was, sitting on the couch in her brother's home dressed in just her underwear and his wife's bathrobe as they waited for her dress to make it's way through the washer and drier. His wife was not just out for the moment, she knew, but was actually on the other side of the Atlantic and so not likely to return for quite some time. She had never thought of Jack in any sort of sexual way before, but that situation just reeked of illicit romantic possibilities and she had started getting aroused.

At one point, when Jack went to go check on the washing machine, she had gotten a little silly and had slipped off her bra. She managed to get the robe back in place before he returned but then realized with some alarm that she had nowhere to hide the bra. Not wanting her brother to see it, realize what sort of thoughts were running through her head, and think her some kind of weirdo, Amy finally dropped it to the floor and booted it back under the couch just moments before he walked into the room.

It had been a huge rush for her to be so nearly naked all alone with someone who wasn't merely not her husband but was her own brother! The feel of the terry cloth robe rubbing gently across her nipples didn't help either and it had taken an effort of will not to slip away to remove her panties as well.

She had gone back home a little later in her freshly cleaned dress without saying or doing anything she would regret later, but had been forced to leave her bra behind when she was unable to find a few moments alone to dig it out from under that couch without her brother seeing.

She had not been able to find an excuse to pay another visit to her brother and recover the undergarment since Jack's wife had come rushing back home and hadn't left the place for even a moment since.

Not only was she worried that Stephanie might stumble onto the bra and mistakenly think that Jack had been cheating on her, but she was also freaking out just a little over the sorts of things that had run through her head that afternoon at her brother's.


Now that the idea of taking her brother as a lover had finally occurred to her, she just couldn't seem to stop thinking about it. What was even stranger though, was that every time she thought about it, it got a little less weird and a little more appealing.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,402 Followers