All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by WRJames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting

And now I'm late for work again. :)

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Cum vs Come

You need to go back to school and learn how to use the right words in a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exceptionally

well done. Very realistic characters. You get the sense of craving so right.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Too long!

The story was too long for the amount of action in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
should put a warning in the beginning of the story

It started out ok. But i hated the fact that it was hard to follow at some points. Sometimes it was hard to understand whom was speaking to whom. And i believe you replaced using toms and roys name when it was the other that was speaking.

Also, i know this is the anal section but u should have put this in the gay section. Anal should just be for the straight pegging couples but if u have another dude doing another dude then just through it into that damn homo section. Next time at least mention there is a gay moment in the story that might offend people. ( i dont have a problem with gay people, its just that im straight and that scene just made me lose my boner { which is not the goal of an erotic story} ) ( so just warn others at the beginning of ur story what to expect; no one wants to read something all the way through only to find it to ruin the enjoyment on the last page.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous