All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by suburbanperv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
hot story

Nothing like loving dominance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spanked Husband

My wife tanned my naked hiney for the first time on our wedding night and has been spanking me ever since. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When she got back to the bedroom?

He was dressed and had packed a few things. He walked past her without saying a word. She got the divorce papers the next week. What? You thought she could beat him, commit spousal abuse and not have him react badly? Dumb story. Unbelievable even for fiction.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AN ENTRY INTO A DIARY

waiting to be read. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next trip I bet he never returns from

Who wants to be married to a bat-shit-crazy, manipulative bitch? She beats him. He's gone. It won't take her long to get the divorce papers. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit jarring. Thank you for spanking me? I dont know. This missed the mark. Hard to write femdom. She seemed like he was just servicing his kink? No eroticism or affection in the femdom. It would be better if he actually did something bad. Spanked for masturbating? Spanking then corner time, then fucking? Which is it erotic or punishment? If you come home tired from a trip, how about a kind welcome home, and a nice meal? Seemed too bitchy. Femdom has to be loving or it's just abusive. And hes a wus.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, the idiots don't want to die out. This author and his story are an example of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The anons who are commenting about abuse, crazy wife, etc. dont realize that hubby probably begged her to spank and dominate him for years before she reluctantly agreed. The BDSM femdom kinksters are usually always the man, with mommy issues. No judgement, just an observation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous