All Comments on 'The Business Trip'

by rutger5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
'Now who can that be'?

'Now who can that be'? maybe someone serving her with the divorce papers...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Hey ass wipes!! This is a fictional story on a sex site. Get a life and grow the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK, I admit I didn't read this screed word for word, but . . .

what was the point of this story? Why did Grace decided to become a cheating promiscuous, and extremely stupid, slut? Fucking strangers met on the Internet, or pulled into her room from a hotel hallway? Married with children, and apparently previously loyal and loving, and suddenly she turns into Slutula? This is the second story today that uses marriage as a veneer over what is obviously a standard Erotic Couplings story. Her marriage meant nothing to her, nothing to the plot, and is a pointless aspect to this description of a business woman in the initial stages of becoming a company whore. I mean, who do you think is knocking on her door, and for what reason?

Just sort of puzzling what marriage had to do with this story, or the character. Why bother with marriage? In her case, it won't be a bother for very much longer. Now that story might be interesting, but I don't see any talent for that level of human pathos and drama and subtly. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i laugh

someone was made at someone comment and told them to grow up hopefully they don't grow up to be that wizard.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

she's a whore of the worst kind. just threw away 10 yrs of her life along with child and hubby. Disgust is the least I can feel for a woman like this.

lorencinolorencinoabout 7 years ago
Boggles the mind

They come to Literotica to read porn and then they respond like selfrighteous pricks when they are offended by the sexual morals of the characters they read about. In pounding out their moral rectitude they are just making it unpleasant for those of us who enjoy these stories. Stop reading porn if it upsets you so much.

Great story, rutger5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
continuation

have her aquisesse to her collegues. something like they knock on the hotel door in the morning or she needs to get something from the room and one of the dudes accompanies her...they bang...etc...and then the other guy gets a piece of her on the plane ride. my2cnts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: lorencino

What I find interesting that you actually read these comments knowing that they upset you. But that isn't enough, then you bitch about them also. What's wrong with you? That's the question you should be asking yourself. When are you going to learn, stay away from things that upset you, isn't that the advice you're giving? Well, practice what you preach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
disgusting whore

OH, wait , it's just a story. Shit, what was I thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

I hope you really stick it to the trolls and write the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she has no husban so who cares

He left long ago, its just not a point worth mentioning in the story, because it might piss you cucks off

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Bob and Craig stared in disbelief and anger. They figured if they couldn’t have her, fuck her! “Hello, is this Grace’s husband?” Bob said into the phone. He then proceeded to tell him all about Grace’s affairs. Her husband caught the next flight to New York. Then, using skills developed in the Special Forces, he let himself into her room and surprised her with the bellboy and the maintenance guy.

The next day’s New York Post lead story was about the suicide pact made by an out-of-town wife and her lovers, who leapt to their deaths from the hotel’s 30th floor. The note she left behind simply said, “I’m so sorry I did this to us, to you and our family. I truly loved you. And Mr Simpson down the street, Carl at the bakery, George the mechanic, Simon the mailman, and Peter the milkman, who by the way, is the children’s real father.”

Her final moments on earth were the horrors she witnessed as her husband beat the shit out of then threw her lovers through the plate glass window before picking her up and tossing her after them. After splattering on the cars and people below, she woke up in Hell next to Hugh Hefner, Larry Flint and Bob Guccione, all of whom were tied to skewers and roasting undead on spits with apples in their mouths.

Her widower husband returned home and her lovers all died under mysterious circumstances. Shortly after, the children were sent to live with her parents and never saw the man they thought of as ‘dad’ again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous