The Busty Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,867 Followers

He knew he should get up, but instead buried his face in her big soft boobs and started sucking on her nipples and squeezing her tits. He sometimes buried his face in her huge cleavage.

Anna was immediately awake and horny. Soon she was being fucked again and was just as loud as the night before. Jackson couldn't believe that she was that loud when she was sober and the entire house was asleep.

She screamed, "Fuck me!" and "Fuck me, Jackson!" about 30 times.

Jackson fucked her like never before. He had never been so excited.

Then, Anna screamed, "Cum on me , baby! Cum on me!"

Jackson shot cum on Anna's awesome tits and on her cute face. She slowly scooped up the cum and ate it.

Jackson lay there thinking that he had never had sex like that before. He also laughed to himself when he thought that if anyone in the entire house had any doubts about what Anna had been doing, who was doing it to her and how it ended, Anna eliminated the doubt by screaming "Fuck me, Jackson!" and "Cum on me, baby!"

Jackson stumbled into the shower leaving Anna feeling satisfied on the bed. Anna started to think about Jackson while he was in the shower. She loved him so much, but she was worried sick that she would never see him again. That usually happened after she fucked a guy a few times. She tried to think of something she could do to hold on to him.

She decided that she would just tell him how she felt and make sure he knew she cared deeply for him. She had never tried this approach before with any of the guys who fucked her brains out and then disappeared.

As usual, Anna's thinking was not very organized or clear. In addition to her thoughts about telling Jackson how she felt, she thought that every guy loves a blow job and no guy can resist a girl with a dick in her mouth. She didn't clearly decide what to do before Jackson walked back in the room wearing a towel after his shower.

As Jackson walked in the room, Anna jumped out of bed and got on her knees in front of him. She started rubbing his cock under his towel.

Anna, looking up at Jackson from her knees, got a serious look on her face and said, "Jackson, we need to talk."

Jackson nodded okay.

Anna continued, "I want to be completely honest with you Jackson. I want you to know that I think you are great and if you need a blow job today or any day, just let me know and I will do it for you. I will be on my knees for you when you call, night or day. I have deep feelings and I want to show you with your dick in my mouth. Is that okay with you, Jackson?"

Confused, Jackson answered, "That would be great, Anna."

She hugged his lower body and started to cry. Jackson tried to think if any girl had ever offered to suck his cock any time, any place he wanted before. He knew that no girl had ever gotten all choked up about sucking his cock before.

Jackson was out on the deck when his friends and others started to wake up. His friends had Jackson tell the story of the jellyfish sting. Everyone was laughing. All of the guys had a lot of laughs talking about Jackson's injury and the way it happened. All men in the conversation agreed that being stung on the penis had to be the worst possible place for a jellyfish sting.

Then, they moved to the loud fucking sessions at the beach house. Jackson's friends and several of Kate's girl friends gave Jackson a hard time in a joking way about the noise coming from Anna's room. The jokes went on and on.

Finally, Travis, doing a pretty good imitation of Anna, started screaming, "Fuck me, Jackson!" and "Cum on me, baby!"

Everyone was laughing when Jackson looked up and saw Anna's brother walking away from the crowd back into the house. Jackson was hoping that this guy did not feel the need to defend his sister's honor.

After Anna showered and put on another brand new tiny bikini, she was approached by her brother Robert. Robert said, "Anna, this is really none of my business most of the time, but I am so embarrassed for our family I have to say something. Everybody at the house knows you let that guy you just met fuck you last night and this morning. We all heard you screaming that you wanted him to fuck you and cum on you. It is so humiliating, especially when a lot of the people here are the kids of some of Mom's best friends."

"Oh, dear!" said Anna. "Do you think other people could hear me?"

"Yeah," said Robert. "I was trying to sleep at the other end of the house and I could hear every word you were screaming. People were awake and talking about you as it was happening."

Anna started to cry. She hated to disappoint her Mom or family. "I am so sorry Robert. I really like this guy and you know I like to have sex sometimes. Maybe, Mom won't hear about it this time."

Robert rolled his eyes. "You usually tell her, Anna. Remember the guy you broke up with because he hurt you by having anal sex with you. You told Mom all about it."

Anna quickly responded, "That guy had a really big dick and it really hurt when I let him buttfuck me. I had to go to the doctor and let him examine my butt! Mom needed to know about that! It was a medical issue."

"Anna, baby, it was a buttfucking injury! You told everyone how you broke up with him while his dick was still in your ass. Then you went to a party the next day and told everyone how it happened."

"Robert, you would have broken up with him too if he had that thing in your ass!"

"Probably so, baby," laughed Robert. " But, Mom lost her patience when you let other guys buttfuck you before you completely healed and had to go back to the doctor."

Anna innocently replied, "When everyone heard about me letting that guy buttfuck me, they all wanted to do it. I have never been so popular! I didn't think it was a big deal until I had to tell Mom about it again. The way everyone carried on you would think I am the only girl who has ever enjoyed anal sex."

Robert gave her a smile and a hug and said, "I hope this doesn't become the topic of conversation like your other episodes, but I love you and will stick by you no matter what. You may want to lay low today. Maybe some of the girls will forget about it before they get back to town."

Anna smiled through her tears. "You know, I think every girl here has been fucked. I just enjoy it more than most of them."

Robert ended their hug and told her, "That is fine, baby. Just try to be a little more discreet."

Anna said, "I will Robert, I promise," even though she didn't really know what discreet meant.

Anna next went to the kitchen and saw Kate and a couple of their girlfriends. After saying hello, Kate pulled Anna aside to talk to her privately. Kate said, "Anna honey, I thought you were going to play hard to get with Jackson."

"I did, Kate. I didn't even talk to him until late yesterday and it worked! He told me this morning I was beautiful!"

Kate said, "Wow. That is wonderful. I was afraid you might have jumped into a sexual relationship a little too quickly."

Anna thought for a minute and said, "You know, I think the sex helped a lot. Jackson's actual words this morning were, "You look beautiful with a dick in your mouth."

"How did you react to that?'Kate asked.

Looking baffled by the question, Anna hesitantly replied, "I said, 'Thank you.'"

Kate looked worried and said, "Anna, saying you look beautiful with a dick in your mouth is different than saying you are beautiful."

Anna said, "I know, but it is close to the same thing, isn't it? I had his dick in my mouth when he said it, so it had to mean that I looked beautiful!"

Kate didn't have a response to that.

Anna continued, "Anyway, his comment made me remember how much guys like it when I have their dicks in my mouth. I told him how I feel about him and told him I would give him a blowjob whenever he wants! I think this will really work for me this time. I love Jackson and he knows it."

Kate quietly tried to help her friend by asking slowly, "Have you ever heard about a girl saying no to sex because she is worried that the guy would not respect her in the morning?

"Yeah," said Anna, "but I never really understood the point of that. Most every guy I have known would rather have me suck his dick or fuck him that night than worry about respect."

Kate rolled her eyes and said, "Anna, you are a beautiful girl with a lot going for you, but guys don't hang around because they think you are a slut."

Anna got tears in her eyes and said, "I thought guys liked it when I act like a slut."

Kate said, "They do at the time, but then they don't hang around because they don't want to seriously date a slut. You aren't a slut. You just are a little too nice to guys sometimes. . . . Maybe, you are a little too giving most of the time."

Anna moaned, "This is all too complicated. I thought I was supposed to be nice and giving to people. Now I find out that is wrong. I don't get it. I also don't know when I can enjoy sex without being a slut. I think I may have made a mistake when I told Jackson I would suck his cock whenever he asks."

With that, Anna started to cry and went back to her room. She spent the rest of the day avoiding Jackson and just sunbathing on the deck or the beach.

Jackson assumed she was embarrassed to have everyone hear her scream during sex the night before. He was afraid that she was mad at him for taking advantage of her when she was drunk or something. He thought she knew what she was doing and she was certainly sober the next morning, but he was never sure what women were thinking.

He couldn't believe his luck in meeting a girl who simply loved to fuck. He thought she was perfect except she wasn't too smart. He kept thinking about a beautiful, rich girl offering to suck his dick whenever he called.

Late in the afternoon, Jackson went over to where Anna was sunbathing on the deck. He said simply, "Anna, do you want to ride back to Houston together?"

Her face lit up and she said, "You want me to ride with you?"

"Yes, if you are not mad at me or something."

Anna said cheerfully, "I am not mad at you at all. Everybody said that you would not respect me in the morning, but this morning you came all over me and I ate it. I didn't see any problem with respect."

Jackson wasn't sure what she was talking about, but it sounded pretty good to him.

They drove home in Jackson's car and spent the night in Anna's big luxury apartment. They had sex again that was loud and athletic as the sex at the beach.

Jackson woke up early on Monday morning with a boner, but he thought he had better get home to get cleaned up for work. Anna tried to start some sex, but he stayed strong. However, when she offered to make him coffee and some breakfast, he gave in. He wasn't really ready to go and she was wearing only some sexy white lingerie when she offered to cook.

The bra was white and lacy. It showed a huge amount of her heavy tits. The panties matched the bra and were tiny.

Jackson could not stop looking at Anna's big tits bouncing as she moved around the kitchen. Her bra just pushed the big boobs up and made them bounce with even the smallest movement.

As he drank his coffee, Anna ran in the bedroom and came out a moment later wearing red high heel shoes. The heels were very high. They were very sexy. Anna modeled them for him. Jackson's dick got hard.

After checking on the breakfast, Anna came to the table in front of Jackson and handed him a gold tube of lipstick. Anna bent at the waist showing Jackson some absolutely gorgeous cleavage and then said, "Put the red lipstick on me, baby. It matches my shoes. I like to wear it when I suck a beautiful dick."

Anna puckered her lips and for the first time in his life Jackson slowly, carefully applied the lipstick to a woman's lips. It was unbelievably sexy. Her bright red lips perfectly matched her shoes.

Anna stood in front of him, unhooked and removed her bra and said, "I want to suck your dick until you cum all over me again! Then, I will eat it again."

Jackson just stood up and dropped his shorts as he watched Anna's big boobs sway in front of her. His big cock was hard and came popping out of his underwear. Anna went to her knees in front of him, laughed at the big cock popping up in front of her face and immediately wrapped her bright red lips around his hard cock.

Jackson said, "Suck that dick, Anna! "I love how you look with a hard cock in your mouth. Suck it hard, baby!"

Anna pulled her red lips off of his cock and said, "Jackson, would it make me too slutty if I asked you to call me a cocksucker while I sucked on your dick? Some guys have called me a cocksucking whore while I do them. I like that."

Jackson's cock got even harder as he grabbed her blonde head and said, "Suck my cock you cocksucking whore! Suck it you nasty cunt!"

Anna just moaned as she sucked.

Anna wanted to give Jackson the best blowjob he had ever had. She put everything she had into sucking his cock. Her head was bobbing up and down on the cock like a piston. Anna was on the verge of having an orgasm from just the nasty thrill of sucking his cock.

Before long, Jackson cried, "I am cumming, Anna!"

He pulled out of her mouth and shot a huge load of cum on her pretty face. Some ended up in her hair and some dripped down off of her face onto her beautiful bare breasts.

Just as he finished, the doorbell to the apartment rang. Anna was still horny. She said, "Watch this, baby. I will go to the door like this with cum on my face. I don't know who this is, but I did it with the pizza guy once and it was really fun."

Jackson quickly slipped on his shorts and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it will be sexy and fun. Some maintenance man will get a thrill!"

Anna walked to the door wearing just her tiny white panties and red high heels. She swung the door wide open and sort of struck a sexy pose in the doorway revealing her breasts and face covered in cum to the visitor.

Anna said, "Oops!"

Jackson watched as Anna silently looked out the door for a moment and finally said, "Hi, Mom. Come on in."

Jackson felt a surge of panic when he heard Anna say hi to her mom thinking about trying to explain why Anna was almost naked and covered in cum. This was not the way to meet a parent.

It got a lot worse when he watched as his best and biggest client, Jane Johnson, walked into the apartment. He thought, "Oh my God! Anna's mother is Mrs. Johnson!"

Jackson had been managing Mrs. Johnson's money and energy companies for several years and it was a mutually successful and profitable relationship. Jackson felt like he could see the money he made working for Mrs. Johnson flying out the door.

Mrs. Johnson walked in looking attractive and elegant and with a look of surprise said, "Jackson, what are you doing here at my daughter's apartment?"

Anna was making no effort to cover her bare breasts much to Jackson's dismay. Anna said, "Mom, you know Jackson?"

"Yes," replied Mrs. Johnson.

Then, turning back to Jackson, Mrs. Johnson asked, "Why is my daughter naked with my financial advisor?"

Anna jumped in and said, "Jackson spent the night with me, so he has already seen my breasts. Who is your financial advisor?"

Mrs. Johnson then turned to Anna and said, "What do you have all over you, Anna?

"It is sperm, Mom."

"Please try to clean yourself up, dear," Mrs. Johnson said to Anna. "Maybe I should ask Jackson why his sperm is all over my naked daughter."

Jackson stammered and stumbled for answers.

In the meantime, Anna scooped a big glob of cum off of one of her breasts with one of her French manicured hands and looked for a place to put it. Not seeing anywhere to wipe her hand, she scooped the cum into her mouth and swallowed.

She ate a second scoop of sperm before Mrs. Johnson said, "Anna, please don't eat sperm in front of me. Get a rag, please."

"Oh, Mom, you must know I have swallowed sperm before!" Anna said as she scooped some more cum into her mouth off of her cheek. "It is no big deal to me."

'Knowing that you probably eat sperm and watching you do it are very different things for a parent, dear," Mrs. Johnson replied. "Would you please put on your bra or a blouse too dear? You are embarrassing me."

"I will for you. It is not a big deal since everybody here has seen my boobs before," said Anna.

Jackson said, "Mrs. Johnson, I had no idea Anna was your daughter. We met and really hit it off."

Mrs. Johnson said, "I heard that you hit it off with my young daughter so well you made her howl like a whore at a party this weekend. Everyone on the beach apparently knew you were fornicating with my daughter just after you met her."

Anna took exception to her Mom's comments to Jackson. "Mom, it is not Jackson's fault I made too much noise. I just really enjoyed it when he . . . stuck his thing in me. I don't know what fornicating is, but Jackson was as nice as he could be to me, so it is unfair of you to accuse him of fornicating with me."

Mrs. Johnson looked exasperated and said, "Anna, I have told you before about fornicating. Jackson sticking his penis in you was fornication."

Anna said as she was heaving and swinging her heavy breasts back into her bra, "Oh, sorry Mom. I thought it was fucking."

"It was Anna."

"Well now I am really confused," Anna said.

Mrs. Johnson turned to Jackson and said, "You need to leave my daughter alone and our professional relationship is over."

Jackson took one last longing look at Anna's giant tits and started to go get his bag so that he could leave. Then, Anna started to cry and said to her mother, "Mom, I love Jackson and I promised to suck his cock anytime he calls. You don't want me to break my promises do you?"

Mrs. Johnson thought for a moment and said, "Jackson, I see a solution to several problems. As long as my daughter wants to see you exclusively and you keep her out of trouble, you can continue to be my advisor. She can keep her . . . promise to you if she wishes which I am sure you will enjoy. If you cheat on her, she gets in any type of trouble, is the subject of any more scandals or becomes unhappy with you for any reason, we are through. Deal?"

Jackson thought about the almost impossible task of keeping Anna out of trouble, but decided that the amazing sex and the money were worth a try. "Deal," he replied.

Anna looked at the two of them as she swallowed another scoop of cum off her chin and said, "Will someone tell me what is happening?"

ret123
ret123
1,867 Followers
12