The Butterfly Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

I opened my mouth and began moaning, only to have it cut short with his lips upon mine. Once more my eyes opened and I looked into his, somehow feeling like this kiss was more intimate than his finger up my pussy. Which was, of course, quite silly! But with my opened eyes, when he pulled away from our first kiss, I also saw that Jonathan was now naked. He must have removed what little clothes he had during my breast-massage induced trance. Looking at his cock, I was pleasantly surprised. He was significantly shorter than Ian, but that was to be expected, but his was quite a bit larger, thicker. The thought of having this cock stretching my lips wider than usual made me even hotter.

Soon his fingers started making wet sounds with each of his movements, and I felt my climax approaching. Placing my hands upon his, I guided him more precisely and felt the first wave of my climax growing fast. When he leaned down to bury his face between my breasts, I used my free hand to push one of them against his face. Alternating between kissing my flesh and sucking my nipple, Jonathan never relaxed his pressure on my clit and in my vagina. When I began sliding his hand slightly from left to right, it tripped my orgasmed and the wave crashed all over me. Bringing my hand up, I pushed my other breasts around his face and felt him motorboating me. His huge cock was bouncing up and down between his legs, and I couldn't wait to feel it between my legs as soon as possible.

As my orgasm was receding, not even done, I pushed him down and moved my leg above him, placing him between my legs. He looked at me, staring into my eyes, his lust clearly evident. Kneeling between my uplifted legs, he scooted closer and finally pushed his cock down upon my flesh. When its underside touched my drenched lips and he pushed it upwards, I was electrified. I was still feeling the effects of my first climax, and I knew that his first penetration, stretching me so wide, would trigger a second climax. But Jonathan wanted to tease me. He pushed his glans into my hole, but immediately pulled away. He looked up, grinning, and was getting ready to do it again. I was ready to grab his cock and force him into me, as large as he was, but then we heard the sound.

From the opened widow, we heard a few footsteps outside. Jonathan jumped up and grabbed his clothes in a flash. Seconds later he was dressed, his cock trapped in his boxers. He whispered "Soon..." as he disappeared from my bed. Frustrated, pissed even, I placed both my hands on my pussy, and masturbated the second climax I was deprived from. I turned on my belly, my favourite position, and drove myself hard, as hard as Jonathan would have pounded me with his thick cock. It took me less than a minute and I was orgasming again, in perfect silence.

A few minutes later, completely drenched in sweat and with almond oil all over the place, I listened carefully and couldn't hear a thing. I got up, removed the oily sheets and cleaned myself up as much as possible. I dressed, only lightly because I was still keyed-up, and walked out of my room. I sat in the living room and it was clear that Aria and Ian weren't back. Fuck! Then again, they came back about ten minutes later, so it could have been worse. This time I heard their footsteps clearly and saw their shadow through the window. I also, more importantly, heard their conversation.

"Oh come on Aria..." That was Ian, but I had no idea what it meant without a context. Then he added, softly, "Now that is a grope!"

I then heard Aria say "Naughty boy... What will your wife say about this?"

And this was my cue "Say about what?" I said out loud, pretty sure that they would both freak out and stay silent for a while.

Not so. Aria replied instantly "Your husband told me about his new ideas for the garage..."

I knew that it was patently false, and that Ian had most likely just fully grabbed her ass. "What? What new ideas? Ian?"

As they walked in, not shaken at all at least from what I could see, I forced Ian to come up with ideas. Either he had them or he was thinking fast, but it went well. I didn't push too far, but didn't let him see that I had heard everything. Maybe it was best for him to have a little slack to explore the new possibilities. When Jonathan arrived in the living room though, it was my turn to freeze. He was dressed, but had almond oil on his face. It was obvious. As fast as I could, I made sure I hadn't forgotten any trace of it on me, and remembered that Ian or Aria could smell it. Shit! Aria asked him about it, and he tried his best to find a way out of this. Clearly he wasn't as quick with words as Aria and Ian were. Coming to his aid, I echoed his request for coffee and Aria forgot about the oil and came with me to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, a clean Jonathan joined us at the table and we ate Aria's delicious French toasts. When she brought the large bowl on the table, I saw her brushing her breast against Ian's shoulder. Oh the little tease! I smiled though, and grabbed a toast as if nothing had happened. After that, Aria began telling us about her groping story. Because of what I knew, it was obvious that it was a made-up story. She was talking about Ian, who knew it. And given that Jonathan knew about the not-accidental bump Aria gave him this morning, I realized that everybody knew that it was a false story. It was very strange, watching her talk, convinced that only Ian understood what she was talking about. I decided to play along again, but it was a unique experience. When she finished by adding "It wasn't awful at all... It was kind of fun! And flattering!", I laughed with her. When Ian sighed and looked up, exasperated, I laughed again. I also knew that she had just opened the door for Ian and invited him to touch her again, right in front of me!

Not wanting to leave that to chance, I decided that I needed to push Aria a bit further. Later during the day she and I left the house and made it clear to the guys that we wanted to be alone. We headed to the river, more precisely the the secluded spot where Ian had come to help Jonathan dig a little pool last year. They were very lucky to have a stream on their land, but if it was decently wide, it was very shallow. Every few years, they had to dig up a small area for a proper swim. After we disrobed, I walked into the cool water after Aria. Looking at her ass I smiled, remembering that Ian had brushed it a few times and probably even grabbed it earlier today. And with good reason. Damn! Ian reminded me everyday that he liked my ass, full and womanly and round. But Aria's was very nice as well. Much smaller, but perkier and probably quite firmer than mine, each of her buttocks lifted and fell with her steps.

Minutes later, after enjoying the sunny day in silence, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She still had her eyes closed, and I took a deep breath before talking. It was a lot less risky than my discussion with Ian last night, but it would mark a turning point. I had never explicitly complimented her on her breasts. Obviously, we've talked about our breasts quite a few times. But compliments? That would be new.

"There's something I've been wanting to say to you for a long time Aria." I began gently. She opened her eyes, curious, but waited for me to continue. "In fact, I've been wanting to tell you since we slept together, naked."

Aria sat up a bit straighter, really intrigued now. Her breasts were still mostly underwater, but I could see the top of her cleavage. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't even know why I have to tell you this, but it's been bugging me ever since. Well, here goes. I think you have amazing breasts!"

Aria laughed as she heard my compliment, but seemed really puzzled. "What? That's what you wanted to tell me?"

"I know! I know! I'm not sure why I felt compelled to do it... But ever since that night, I felt like I was keeping a secret from you."

"Ok... Thanks I suppose!" Aria was still laughing. "If we're going to be frank, I'd really like to return the compliment. And don't think I'm doing it just to be polite. I've been jealous of your breasts for years!"

"Jealous? You? About breasts? But yours are incredible!" I was really surprised.

"I can't complain, except maybe for size. Not only are yours beautiful, they're so fucking big!" This time we both laughed.

"Look who's talking!" I replied.

"I know, but still... 34F and 38F are in two different categories... Maybe even two different time zones!" she joked.

Our slight nervousness was probably responsible for a lot of our laughter, but it made the mood very bright. "Nonsense... They're big and stunning. And I'm not the only one who thinks so."

"Who?" she asked, innocently.

"Ian!"

"What?" she asked, her voice rising up in surprise.

"Don't tell me you hadn't noticed!" I said, testing her.

"But yours are so much bigger! Why would he..." she asked, evading the question.

""Bah... Once you can give a proper tittyfuck without hurting yourself, it's all good." I said, adding a sexual component to our discussion. "You can do that, can you?"

"Oh yes! But you, I bet you could take two cock in there..." We both laugh at that comment.

"Who else but Ian would want to get a boobjob from me? Not all men like voluptuous women... I mean, I don't look at all like models and movies stars. So many of them are thin, tall and with small breasts."

"Nonsense... Seeing them on screen is one thing, but what the heck do men think they can do with A or B cup breasts, no hips and no ass? I'm not as curvy as you are, but I still have an nicely rounded ass men can grab!" Oh the little minx! She was thinking about Ian grabbing her ass again! I laughed with her nonetheless, and she continued. "Oh and in your case, you wouldn't have to look too far for a volunteer for a boobjob..." Aria replied. "Ian is not the only one of our husbands that enjoys looking at other generous cleavages."

"Really? Don't give me ideas, wicked girl! I've never done that before!"

We both laugh, but I see Aria's eyes widening "You mean you'd really do both at the same time?"

"I don't know how the men would fit and position themselves, but I'd sure try my best! But in any case, it's just a fantasy, right?"

"Yeah, right..."

We laughed again, a bit more nervously, and then settled in a comfortable silence. I was glad that Aria knew about Ian's desire for her, and that I had managed to fill her head with images of Ian and Jonathan fucking my breasts. A few minute later, Aria sat up straight, her breasts out of the water. "Wait a second... Sorry to do that in front of you, but I have to check." Grabbing each of her breasts with her hands, she pushed them together and looked down. The sight of her breasts being mashed together in that small bikini was breathtaking. Looking up, she added "Nope... Two cocks wouldn't fit in here." As we laughed, I sat up and did the same.

"Hmmm... Not sure. Maybe."

Surprising me, Aria moved towards me and placed her arm between my breasts. She didn't say a word, but what she had in mind was self-evident. And so, for the first time in my life, I wrapped my breasts around her arm. It almost worked, but the rigid underwires in my bikini prevented a real test. Aria's bikini was a paper thin spandex thing, but my much heavier breasts required a bit more support. Without waiting, looking at her or asking her, I looked around quickly and removed my top. Aria didn't say anything either, but I felt her body reacting very slightly. When I pushed my breasts around her arm again, they connected easily. I even moved them up and down a few times, eliciting more laughter.

"Yep." said Aria. "That would work... Wow! Can you imagine!"

"Easily!" I replied, laughing still. After sitting back, I reached for my top and looked at Aria. "Want me to put it back on or..." I said, looking at her own top.

"Oh! Good idea. Just keep an eye out for the men..."

With that she undid the string behind her back and discarded her top. Grinning, and staring at her breasts, I said "Damn!" which made us laugh again. "Most men would be willing to pay us just for the chance of seeing us both topless in the river..."

"Hmmm, is that a business plan? Maybe we could spend the entire summer here surrounded by gawking men?" she said, building upon my joke.

"Why not? I could think of many worse ways of spending our summer!"

Later, we came back to the house and helped the guys make dinner. Nothing special happened as we ate, nor during the entire evening. The only thing of note was that Jonathan got progressively drunker as the hours went by. At the end of the evening, he was positively drunk. Ian and I looked at each other, but neither had any idea why. He liked to drink, but usually only got drunk at parties. Eventually, when we were alone together in the living room, Jonathan said that he wasn't all that drunk. He was faking it to give himself an excuse not to have sex with Aria. She had been quite explicit before dinner: she wanted him bad. But Jonathan wanted her in this state of desire until she snapped with Ian. I grinned, and kissed him on the lips very quickly before getting up.

Alone with Ian in our room a bit later, while Jonathan had to deal with a very frustrated Aria, I was ready for round two of our discussion. But events took an unexpected turn and I decided to let Ian think on it. When I told him we had really enjoyed a few foursomes in porn movies, he latched on to the idea and asked me if I wanted to have a foursome with our friends. My answer, "No. No? I don't know..." left him speechless, but I knew him enough to know two things: first he was shaken by the idea, and second he was thinking about it really hard. As time stretched, I decided to let him alone with his thoughts.

When he got up I opened my eyes a bit and saw Ian's huge erection. Ian was clearly a lot longer than Jonathan, but Aria's man made it up in thickness... I felt a tingling in my pussy just thinking about it. I love the feeling of Ian's long cock stretching me deep, but I was more than just curious as to how Jonathan's cock was going to stretch me. Ian was probably going to the bathroom to masturbate, but I knew that it wouldn't diminish his desire. Jonathan seemed to imply that he didn't want to fuck Aria to keep her in a state of lust, but I'm not sure it would make such a big difference. If she wanted Ian, that fire would burn long and steadfastly. In any case, I fell asleep before Ian came back, so I didn't know if anything had happened with Aria during the night.

When Ian woke me up, it was clear that he wanted to have sex. I wanted it too, very badly, but decided to make him wait. I said that he either had to let me sleep or rape me, I heard him laugh. He knew I was thinking about our rape roleplays and not an actual rape. Luckily, he understood my message and got up. Before he left the room I heard noise from the kitchen and figured that Aria was already up. If Jonathan had left Aria hanging dry last night, anything could happen this morning. Listening carefully, I didn't hear them talk, but they could have been whispering. All I could hear was the sound of the shower. Could they already be fucking? I was tempted to get up and check, but restrained myself.

A few minutes later I saw Jonathan entering my room, again from the outside window. He was grinning broadly. Whispering, he said "I spent at least one hour caressing Aria this morning, teasing her then stopping before she could fully wake. She was as primed as she was ever going to get. I got out of the house while Aria was taking her own shower earlier. After seeing what she put on afterwards, I'm convinced that they are going to have sex this morning. Are you sure you're ready to face the fact that they'll fuck?"

"Yes. I think so. Heck, if it hadn't been for that noise yesterday, we would have fucked. Can't be too hypocritical about it... Also, I refused Ian this morning as well, but I was drenched. Still am, by the way..."

"Hmmm, interesting." He paused, then tilted his head, as if listening to something. "Ian must be done. Let's see what they're up to."

"Aren't you afraid they'll see or hear us?" I asked.

"Nah. If they're as ready as we think they are, we could sit at the dinner table and they wouldn't even see us."

I smiled at that and got up. When Jonathan realized that I was still naked, he looked at me and groaned. "Not now!" I said. "Let's go watch them first!" He shook his head and grinned, but led me out of our room. I knelt down and peeked around the corner and realized just how nervous I was. My body shook with every heartbeat, so powerful that beat was. I knew Ian was touching Aria, I had pushed him into her arms, even between her legs! But now I was about to see them together and I was reluctant to lean forward and look. I didn't even realize that I was kneeling on the floor, naked in front of Jonathan. Taking a deep breath, I leaned in and saw Ian behind Aria in the kitchen. The little bitch was indeed dressed to fuck, and Ian couldn't miss the message. Ian seemed to hesitate just a bit, then walked forward and grabbed Aria's ass in a way that simply couldn't be interpreted as an accident. He was handling her ass as if it was his property.

My heartbeat accelerated even further, but now I was fascinated instead of being nervous. My husband of many years was sexually touching my best friend. And I was aroused! I wanted to join them there and then! Suddenly, I felt Jonathan's cock on my ass as he leaned above me to peer around the corner. He was now naked and made it pretty clear that Aria and Ian were not the only two people in this house about to have sex. A minute or so later, he pulled back and grabbed my hand. After silently closing the door behind us, we hugged and kissed, with his large cock trapped between our bodies. Soon one of his hands was cupping my left buttock, and he played around with it, closing his big hands over my flesh. When he leaned down a bit and closed both his hands over my ass, he whispered "Think Aria feels like you do?"

"I don't care right now. Take me." Was my simple answer.

Leaning down even further, he grabbed my ass differently and soon I was lifted up in the air, wrapping my legs around his waist. I was not a small women by any means, but Jonathan seemed to hold me easily. That position also placed his thick cock right against my pussy. Between kisses, I asked "How much time do we have?"

"I don't know... Can your man hold his climax for a long time?"

"Usually yes, but for a first illicit time with Aria? Not sure..."

"In any case Aria and I have to leave in about thirty minutes for work..." he replied, breathless.

"Just shut up and take me then."

And so he did. It was very strange to have a first penetration with someone while standing up, with essentially no foreplay and preparation. And no intimacy either! It was also utterly thrilling, and still somewhat illicit, despite what Aria and Ian were doing in the kitchen. But soon enough, after pulling me higher and twisting his cock around, his glans finally found my wet hole and he let me impale myself upon it. I bit him hard on the neck, not quite fully prepared to welcome such a thick cock inside me too fast. "Oh dear Gods... That's so big! How the fuck can Aria walk straight?" Jonathan laughed, then walked us over to the bed.

He kneeled, then let us fall on my back. From a rather acrobatic first penetration, we now ended up in the most classic of missionary position. But as he pushed my legs against me, it also gave him remarkable leverage to push himself completely inside me. The feelings were breathtaking. It had been years and years since I'd had any cock other than Ian's inside me. And while Ian is gifted with a very long and proportionally girthed cock, Jonathan was something else. As he began pounding me as fast as hé could without making too much noise, I felt myself opening up like never before. I could have killed for a few more inches, but the girth was mesmerizing. It was painful and immensely pleasurable at the same time. When I briefly considered anal sex with Jonathan, something Ian and I sometimes enjoyed, my mind automatically recoiled. No way. And I couldn't imagine Aria being more opened to the idea either. But Gods that thickness! I was joking about Aria not being able to walk, but damn it I was not sure I would be able to!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers