The Butterfly Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

I also knew that he was not even going as hard and deep as he could because we had to remain silent. I felt myself being moulded around him, remade to accommodate his size. My guess was that he was somewhere around five inches long, compared to my Ian's eight, but wow was I being rocked! And the pressure against the famed g-spot, or the underside of my clit, was dramatically more intense.

Jonathan slowed down and stopped, then shifted his legs around until one of his legs had moved above one of mine. He then turned my slightly on my side and placed the leg I still had in the air on his shoulder. In the end he was essentially straddling one of my legs and had opened the space around my pussy to give him the most— Fuck! The most damned fucking deepest penetration he could! Damn that was good! Now he was hilting himself with every penetration, pushing against my flesh hard. Not fast, but strong. Very strong. And very good. I felt myself entering this strange haze of pleasure and lust that sometimes comes over me during sex. It had never happened so quickly.

One of his hands was holding my leg up on his shoulder while he played with my breasts with the other. Obviously Aria liked it a bit rougher than me, but for now I was more than content enough to let him possess me. I looked down, barely able to believe that he hadn't a cock sleeve on his cock. He was just so thick! Suddenly he changed position again and leaned sideways. As soon as he settled he shifted his thigh and pressed it against my lewdly exposed pussy. Matching his rhythm, my clit was now being ground against his thigh. In seconds everything was wet and the feelings were overwhelming. And so my climax took me nearly by surprise. I had just enough will power not to cry out loud as I ordered him to pound me with his huge, thick cock.

"Oh shit!" was his whisper, followed by "Can I cum inside you?"

"If you pull out, I will kill you!" was my reply. "Pound me! Pummel me until the bed breaks."

I wanted him to keep fucking me as hard as he was until time ended. I revelled in my climax, the first one coming from another man than Ian in so long! I knew we didn't have enough time to properly enjoy this first time, but it would remain one of my favourite memories for a damned long time. As I saw and felt him cum, felt his hot sperm flowing into and overflowing out of my pussy, I trembled as my climax kept hitting higher points. I was shaking very badly, completely out of control. Or almost completely. I managed not to scream through it all, even though his intensity and thickness had taken me to a different type of climax. Even then I knew I wouldn't trade Ian's length for this amazing girth, but damn it! I felt like I was being taken by a giant man. I knew he had feelings for me, that he probably loved me, but I felt like his fuck toy. And as degrading as it was for most women I felt, as my orgasm finally began to subside, that I could be happy being his fuck toy.

He was curious of my laughter, unable to understand why. When he pulled out, I felt a flood of semen flowing on my thigh and ass. Still kneeling between my legs, looking down at me as I panted, he was grinning. "That was amazing Nella, even if too short... Why the fuck did we wait so long?"

"Er..." I grinned, "because we're both married?"

He laughed with me, silently, and right then we heard the shower starting. His eyes opened wide, he grabbed his clothes and disappeared through the window. Luckily for me, Ian didn't come back to the room for a long time and I had plenty of time to clean and rearrange myself. Moving my thighs around, I made sure that Jonathan's cock hadn't broken something inside. Part of my mind said "Of course not." and another wasn't all that sure. I eventually found out that I could walk around normally, but that the space between my legs wanted more. What would happen in the next few days clearly depended on Ian and Aria. But now that they had fucked, it should be a lot easier. I wouldn't learn until quite later that they hadn't exactly fucked, but only shared a 69. Infidelity, yes; fucked, no. That distinction would play an important role, but that's for the next story...

*****

P.S. I do like getting comments! The next and final part is coming soon!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers