All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by needteachin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SO REAL

THIS STORY REMINDS ME SOOOO MUCH OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH LESLIE. I TOO ACT LIKE A TEENAGER WHEN I MISS OUR CYBER CHAT AND YES WHEN WE MEET WE WILL MAKE SOOOO MUCH LOVE - JUST LIKE THE STORY. IT COULD BE ME, NICE BUT SCARY.

IAIN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a like encounter

i once meet a woman on line and we made love first here on line and than went to making love on the phone. she would even call me at work on my office phone and we made love during the day. than i had a conference near where she lived. i had the hotell and all expances paid by the company i worked for so i asked her to join me for the 4 days i would be there. i sat in the loby waiting for her. as she walked in i knew at once she was a beautiful woman and her walk was poised. as i took her hand in mine my knees weakened and our eyes locked together. you could feel the current of passion flowing between us. we reached the eleavator and started kissing deeply and wildly. once i had the door opened we locked into the others arms and started making love. we made love that night 6 times, 3 times more before the conference started the next morning and than at lunch and after room service brought dinner up 6 more times that night. each day was a repeat of the one before.

if you would like to chat my screen name is stahlhelm6@aol.com

thank you for the stories. i also write and like to share mine with friends

rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loving in the rain,

I thought your 104 was good but this story is superb, so gentle, easily paced more a female type of story for we females, god I loved it, if you keep this quality writing up I'll be a fan of yours for life, well done, needteachin.

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous