All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You had a nice story going then you had to get

into this amature male writer shit of big dickys and shit hole play

morris40morris40over 16 years ago
This literotica author loved it!

This literotica author loved it! Good development of the characters and great descriptions of uninhibited sex. I am fascinated by stories in which the wife brings a sexual partner into the relationship for her husband to enjoy. It is a common theme (that happens far too rarely in real life). Each telling of the story is slightly different. This story has enough of the author’s personality to be fresh and interesting. According to the last comment on this story, my interest in the sex is because I’m an “amateur male writer” into “big dickeys and shit hole play”. Guilty as charged. Fortunately, I have known a few women who share my interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice work

Nothing wrong with "shit hole" play if you have good hygiene. In fact if done right, it just makes things better.

retiredrustyretiredrustyabout 16 years ago
How Cool

I think wives have a reputation of being possesive of their men. Itn't it great that they somehow seem to share at just the proper moment? How about if the three "fishing" partners got together for more time together?

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Polygamy

A little polygamy is relative here for future relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome! !! Want to try this in real!! i wanna share my husband with my sister! I wish i could do this!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Were there loaves of bread, and someone giving a sermon?

Upon returning from the first morning of fishing,

"I opened the live well and pulled out one of the five bass."

"Women." I thought, grabbing the other three bass and walking over to the table.

5 - 1 = 3 ?

Wendy, standing at the grill said, "Great. You get it ready, and I'll grill it."

"A few minutes later I set the filets down beside the grill and walked into the cabin.

the next day, just before they set out to go fishing Wendy said,

"don't catch too many fish. We still have the ones you caught yesterday."

"Brenda was wearing one of my flannel overshirts, and a pair of jeans."

"I opened the flannel and began unbuttoning her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were erect, poking against the pale cotton fabric."

"I pulled her blouse open, exposing her tits to the cool morning air."

"I think I got sand in my clothes." she said, standing up and unbuttoning her blouse."

oh well

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she set them up

but it was still cheating because he didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

For Anonymous-Awesome: Make GD sure that your husband has the same weak-kneed attitude towards marriage that you do; also, be prepared for the shift when he decides that he prefers your sister!

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
1*

I suppose even lesbo whores want a cock every once in a while. Sorry skipped to the end on this one. NOT erotic, romantic, or anything much but depressing. I DO NOT appreciate THAT. that is not good writing bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong category. how is it group sex if only two had sex? the wife knew and set it up but they all never had sex together. should be under loving wives

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Convincing

Loving wives, not group; though does an implied three-some count as group on Lit?

Convincing characterizations, which is at the heart of good writing. A few errors, but not to distraction. Well done overall, and provocative for all that.

So here's some of my take on things. They're observations about the characters, not criticisms.

Why was Wendy angry when he didn't say anything to Brenda, when she stood at the water and felt sorry for herself? Brenda was *her* friend. What did she expect her husband to do or say, especially since his impression was that Brenda didn't like him all that much?

In my younger years, I would have slept on the couch and felt very rejected by how my wife was treating me - like making decisions about us without talking to me first. These days, I wouldn't have had the patience; if I had been exiled to the couch, I would have simply gotten back into the truck and gone home to sleep in a comfortable bed and figured out the rest of the vacation the next day.

Wendy has her own agenda and doesn't talk about what she wants or what's bothering her. And, he doesn't either. Wendy's surprise could have gone horribly wrong, especially if he was loyal and a one-woman man. Since he obviously is open to sleeping around, is that the end of it? Or does Wendy now have the option to see other men? Is this a one-time deal or is Brenda now a Friend With Benefits? Is she moving in? What are the new dynamics? Brenda obviously sees him differently now. And, once people have a really good experience, they want to repeat it. The communication between husband and wife are really lacking, but apparently Wendy and Brenda have no trouble talking to each other. All three need to talk -- a lot more. Relationships thrive with communication, and die for its lack; or worse, they become poisoned.

Again, good, convincing writing. Thanks for sharing. 5*

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What a wonderful wife

Nice story. A week of fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Wendy was OK with you fucking Brenda. Since there is never a 'one time',we assume a three Some was formed. I doubt Wendy was going to give Brenda free rain over your cock without joining on the fun. Does Brenda move in? Carl's a goner. Now you basically have two wives.. What happened next? You need a proofreader. Keep writing.

XYZ.

herkules8922herkules89227 months ago

You need to make a second part of that where there's the 3 some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Two prize cunts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous