The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Bo laughed and gave her a squeeze, saying, "Me too." He fixed them both a plate of food as Beth got a cup of coffee and they sat down and ate. Bo explained that it was going to rain and get colder later in the day, but that he thought they could make the hike to the top of the mountain and back before it hit. Beth agreed, and they finished their breakfast and dressed for the hike in long sleeve t-shirts, light jackets, and jeans.

They set out about 8:30 and followed the directions Bo had gotten from the rental office when he arrived. The directions said it should take 45 minutes to reach the top. Bo didn't know if they made a wrong turn on the trail or if the directions were for mountain goats. Regardless, the trail was difficult and longer than expected and it was after 10:30 by the time they reached the top.

When they finally reached the summit, they could see a long way back to the east, but to the west, the view was obscured by thick, foreboding, clouds that were quickly moving toward them. They had brought a snack and they quickly ate that before deciding they should head back. They had made it about a third of the way back when the rain started. It was light at first but got steadily harder until they were stumbling along in a downpour. Then, the wind shifted out of the north and the temperature began to drop.

They hurried on as fast as they could in the conditions, finally reaching the cabin just after 1:00 pm. Both were out of breath, soaked to the skin, and chilled.

"Get those clothes off and get in a hot shower," Bo says, "I'm going to get a fire going in the stove, so it will get warm in here."

Beth tried to speak, but her teeth were chattering so she just nodded and headed to the bathroom. Bo shivered as he tried to get the fire going. It took him several minutes, but he finally got it going. He stood by it, stripping off his wet clothes and letting the fire begin to warm him up. Then he heard Beth call his name.

He padded to the bathroom door and cracked it. It is steamy and warm. She was standing under the spray naked.

"Come get in" she says without turning to look at him, "This is the quickest way to warm up."

Bo closes the bathroom door and steps into the shower. It's not big, maybe three feet long and half that wide. He closes the curtain and steps under the hot water behind Beth. She takes his hands and pulls him further under the spray. It feels good, warming his chilled body.

As the chill recedes, his desire for Beth grows. For the moment, he keeps it at bay, reaching for the shampoo, pouring some in his hand and kneading it into her long, blonde hair. Beth sighed softly, enjoying the sensation as her body warms. After a few moments, she stepped back under the spray to rinse her hair. Bo reached for the body wash and squirted some on her back and begins to rub, lathering her back.

Beth turned and put some of the wash in her hands and steps close to him, reaching behind him to rub some on his back. They are face to face now, body to body and Beth steps into him pressing her tits against his chest and kissing him as their hands find each other's bottom's and lather them up.

They kiss passionately, holding each other tightly, groping each other's asses and turning under the spray. Bo pulls them both toward the back of the shower, so that the spray is only on Beth's back. He took the body wash and drizzles some over her chest, her breasts, her stomach and her thighs. She took it from him and repeated the process on him; drizzling it over his chest, his stomach, his woody cock, and his thighs. She puts the wash up and they embrace again, rubbing their bodies together. The lather rises like their passion. Their hands move over each other's body, stroking, kneading, exploring as their torsos and legs rub and intertwine.

Beth reached down and begins to jack Bo's cock, making it grow and swell in her hand and making him moan with pleasure. He gently pushed it between her legs and begins to thrust, stroking the lips of her sex with it and causing her to sigh and grind against him. Bo spun them back under the spray, washing away the soapy lather even as they continue to kiss and grind.

Then he gently turned her and pushed her back against the back wall of the shower. His hands moved over her followed by his lips and tongue; stroking and kissing her face, her neck, her chest; over her breasts, kneading them and teasing and suckling her erect nipples. Beth moaned with pleasure, her own hands in Bo's hair. He continues lower, kneeling in front of her as he kisses and strokes her belly, her flanks, her waist, the tops of her thighs, slowly zeroing in on her sex.

Beth groaned again and parted her thighs as she realized what Bo was about to do. Bo's fingertips found her slit and begin to stroke gently, probing and entering her easily as she is already mightily aroused. As his fingers began to stroke her and find her most intimate places, he kissed her sex, teasing her clit with his tongue briefly, causing her back to arch and a low moan to escape her lips.

Bo parted her lips with his fingers and began to lick her pussy, probing, stroking, finding her sensitive spots and exploiting them even as his finger begins to slowly stroke her clitoris. Beth groans, arching her back and pushing her pussy to his face as he slowly increased the pressure and tempo of his lips and fingers.

Beth's head lolled to the side and she let's out a long low groan of pleasure as Bo stirred the sweet storm of ecstasy in her loins. She reached down and begins to knead her tits teasing her nipples and increasing her pleasure. She thrusts her hips to meet Bo's ministrations now. His tongue and fingers increase their pressure and tempo again and Beth groans, "oh my god. Oh, sweet god don't stop."

Bo doesn't stop and in just a moment Beth's pleasure reaches point of no return.

She cries out, "Yes, yes, yes!" as her body shakes, and Bo grabs her ass and presses his face into her pussy, licking her clit until her body fairly explodes with pleasure.

Slowly Bo brings her down, rising to embrace Beth again. She holds on to him partly out of lust and partly because her legs are shaking from the release of pleasure.

They kiss for several moments as he pulls her back under the warm water. Beth's hand finds his erection and begins to stroke it again. He presses her against the front of the shower, the water on his back as they embrace. Then, gently he turned her to face the front wall, allowing him to reach around and fondle her breasts and, more importantly, keeping the water from washing off any more of their bodies lubricants.

Bo kissed Beth's shoulder as he kneaded her big tits with his hands. Gently, he slid his erection back between her thighs and begins to stroke against her labia. She arched her back and turned slightly to kiss him. They kiss intensely as his shaft strokes her pussy lips. Without breaking the kiss, she reaches between her legs and finds his cock, guiding it to the entrance to her sex.

Bo groans as they become one, his engorged penis sliding easily into her wet warm pussy. He tries his best to go slowly, moving one hand from her breasts to her hips to adjust the angle slightly. Beth sighed as her body matched his rhythm and their bodies begin to move together, Bo thrusting in to Beth and Beth pushing back, impaling herself on his cock in an erotic dance.

It felt so good and soon the tempo quickens and with it the sweet friction on their sexes. Bo grunts and moans as her warm wet walls caress his cock. Beth pants and sighs at the feeling of his erect member filling her. They rocked together faster, harder. In and out, in and out, harder, faster, in and out; their moans of pleasure rising as their climax approaches. In. Out. In. Out. Yes. InOutInOutInOutIn

Bo's orgasm comes first; Beth shifted and suddenly the walls of her pussy were rubbing his glans in a different more direct stroke. It brings an intense pleasure he can't begin to control.

"Oh my god," he groaned as the pressure overwhelms him and his cock jerks and begins to shoot his seed into her bucking pussy.

The feeling of Bo's engorged cock jerking inside of her drives Beth over the edge and she takes in a deep ragged breath and screams her release. "Yes, yes, oh yes!" Their cries mingling like their bodies as the pleasure drives them wild.

Slowly, they come down, their sexes separating. Bo holds her under the warm water, both breathing hard, their legs like rubber. She kisses him again, a look of wonder in her eyes.

"That was amazing," she slurs, "oh my god that felt so good."

Bo smiles and squeezes her against him.

They exited the shower, dried off, dressed, and hung up their wet clothes to dry and then went to the bedroom and lay down together intending to rest for a minute, but instead falling fast asleep.

Again, Bo awakes with a start and is disoriented. The lights are all on. What? Then he remembers, the hike, the rain, and the shower. The shower. He smiles and looks at Beth lying beside him sleeping. He makes sure she is covered and then rises and turns the lights out in the bedroom and then pads into the living room to find a snack. He glances at the clock and chuckles to see that it's just after 4 am. They've slept nearly eleven hours.

He finds some almonds and a glass of juice and sits by the fire to read and think. About 5, Beth stumbles into the living room and curls up beside him on the sofa.

"I think we were tired," she says with a chuckle.

"Hungry?" Bo asks.

"I'm starving," she replies.

They go to the kitchen and make breakfast; eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. They devour it ravenously, having not eaten in nearly a day.

As they finish eating and cleaning up the dishes, they begin to discuss plans for the day. The weather is cold and blustery with a chance of rain or even snow flurries. They take inventory and decide to have Mexican food for dinner. They need a few things at the store and he volunteers to drive to town and get the groceries and pick up a pizza for lunch.

He changed clothes and heads down the mountain to town. It's nasty cold with a blustery wind and he hurries to finish the errands and get in out of the weather. When he returns, he puts the bags on the table and walked back into the bedroom, but she wasn't there and then he hears her voice calling him. He returns and opens the bathroom door to find her soaking in the bath and sipping wine.

"Welcome back," she says with a smile, "you look cold. Join me for a soak?"

"I'm not sure that tub can hold us both," he says half joking,

"Too cold to go on the deck," she continues, "so I decided to hop in here. Twenty minutes in here will warm you up. It'll be tight, but I bet we can make it work." This last she says with a wink.

Bo undresses quickly and Beth sits up, letting him slide in behind her. He sits down in the warm water and she leans back against him, their bodies pressed together. She giggles as they adjust, and the water and bubbles rise nearly to the top of the tub.

His hands encircle her waist and she leans her head back to kiss him, the wriggling of her bottom against his cock makes it start to swell. Beth sighs as Bo's fingers begin to roam. He kisses her neck softly, and the nibbles her right earlobe. She giggles softly as he whispers, "Do you want me talk dirty to you?"

She turns her face to his again, kissing him deeply, and replies, "No, I want you to play dirty with me baby."

With that, she turns and lays on top of him, her body pressed to his. They kiss passionately and begin to move under the water. Beth stops suddenly and says with a wicked grin, "Let's play a game. We can both do whatever we want to the other, but, "and here she pauses dramatically, "if we slosh water out of the tub, we must stop. No matter what." This last is said with a knowing look.

Bo nods his assent and they begin to make out again, but more slowly. Beth's hand finds his thigh and her fingertips glide up and down in slow sensual circles it as she presses her tits against his chest. His hand caresses her ass, squeezing and kneading it with his fingers and pressing it rhythmically, causing her pussy against his thigh. Beth leans down and begins to suckle and lick on Bo's neck. His cock twitches and continues to stiffen at the electric sensations. He takes her left tit and pulls it to his mouth, using his tongue to tease the rim of her areola.

Beth begins to pant as her mouth returns to his. Unconsciously, she begins to move her hips, pressing her body against his leg. The waves get closer to the top of the tub.

Her tracing fingers now reach Bo's balls gliding over them and pulling on them, gently stroking. His erect cock is pressed against her thigh and unconsciously he begins to move his hips, rubbing it against her. The waves get higher, and closer to the top of the tub.

Beth's hand covers her thigh where his cock is rubbing against it, so that Bo is now fucking her hand. He groans each time he pushes as her fingers caress his head as it moves in and out. Bo's fingers slide between Beth's legs from behind, sliding up to rub the bottom of her pussy as she continues to grind against his leg. His lips close over her left nipple and begin to suckle as his tongue plays with it. Beth moans again as their bodies more and the waves get closer still to the top.

Suddenly, Beth pushes herself up and reaches beneath the water to find Bo's rigid cock. He sees' what she's doing and puts his hands on her hips to steady her as she lowers her sodden pussy onto his penis. They both groan at the sensation. Bo's mouth moves back and forth, teasing her left nipple then her right. They try their best to stay still, with her impaled deep inside him but the urge to pleasure themselves more, is to great and slowly they begin to move together, Bo's hands on her ass and his mouth moving over her swaying titties.

Beth groans, "Oh gawd, I want you to fuck me." Her hips begin to move faster, thrusting herself harder against him as their passion grows. The water is forgotten as their pleasure burns hotter. He is thrusting up into her now, fucking her as she impales herself on him hungrily. The waves are hitting the back of the tub in rhythm with their fucking. Faster they go. Beth moans with pleasure and then...

Splash! The water overflows and hits the floor. With supreme effort, Bo's hands clamp down on Beth's ass, stopping her from bucking. Her eyes are wild, but she allows him to stop her. They sit for a minute, holding each other and panting, his cock still embedded insider her.

"This was your idea," he pants teasingly giving her a playful swat on the ass.

"A fucking bad one," she responds, "Oh my god. Oh my god." Slowly she pushes up, standing above him. He stares up, enjoying the view of her body dripping above him.

Now she smiles again, "You know what they say, right?"

"No", Bo responds, "What do they say?

"Going to the edge makes it better when you finally finish it" she replies, "supposedly the orgasm is even stronger."

Bo stands and kisses her, running the back of his hand down the front of her body, "We will definitely have to test that." They both laugh, dry off, and get dressed.

They eat lunch and then spend the afternoon reading, playing games, and drinking wine. By dinner time, they've one through several bottles. Bo makes a pizza and Beth fixes a salad and opens a third bottle of wine. They laugh through dinner and finish the third bottle. Beth says she's cold and goes to the bedroom, returning in a thick robe over a tank top and a pair of leggings. As Bo finishes the dishes, she pulls out a dice game he's not seen before. Then she opens the fourth bottle of wine.

"Damn," he chuckles, "you like that stuff huh?"

"Almost as much as I like you," she quips back, "It is my favorite and I'm not drivin'. Besides, you've been drinking it too."

He smiles, thinking that he's had half the amount she's had and enjoying the fact that she's silly drunk.

"Okay," she says, "new game." She slams down the game. She explains that the numbers on the first die correspond to actions and those on the second represent body parts. If the body part is covered when it's rolled, then the clothing covering it is removed in that turn. You perform the action shown to the body part shown for one minute. "You in," she asks seductively.

Bo nods and they begin. Beth goes first and rolls lips and kiss. She leans over and kisses Bo softly, teasing his lips with her tongue.

Bo rolls lick tits. Beth smiles and pulls her shirt over her head, revealing her heavy tits.

Beth rolls again and rolls stroke cock. Bo stands and pulls his pants and underwear down and sits back down.

Bo rolls stroke cock. Beth giggles and raises her eyebrows expectantly. Bo closes his eyes and begins to massage his cock and balls. He imagines it's Beth's hands on him, stroking and tugging and he begins to get hard.

"Time," Beth breathes, breathlessly, her eyes fixed on his cock.

Bo sits back and Beth rolls lick tits. Bo watches as she begins to tub and knead her tits, running the palms over her growing nipples. Then she took the right one and bent her head and began to lick it, the edges before sucking it into her mouth. Bo's eyes are fixed on her as she licks. The timer dings and he calls time.

Beth meets his eyes as he rolls lick pussy. She stands and removes her panties. Bo's eyes move over her lustily.

Beth rolls stroke chest. She looks at him and whispers, "why don't you remove that shirt?" Bo does.

Bo rolls again and gets stroke pussy. He swallows hard as she comes and sits on his lap. His fingers move lightly between her thighs, finding her sex. It is warm, and as he begins to rub, he finds it is already moist. He strokes her labia, slowly increasing the speed and pressure. She squirms on his lap, her breathing quickening as he rubs her. The timer goes off and Bo stops his ministrations.

Beth rolls again and gets lick cock. She looks at him with hunger and slides off his lap to her knees. Bo's cock is at about half staff at least it was, until Beth begins licking the edges of the head and lightly sucking on it. It swells quickly growing with each beat of his heart as the blood pumps into his shaft. Her tongue moves to the bottom of his side teasing his glans as she sucks him. He groans with pleasure. The timer dings and Beth reluctantly sits back.

Bo rolls gets lick tits and she gets back on his lap, straddling him. His mouth moves over her left breast, kissing and licking and teasing her nipples. His cock is throbbing as he moves to her right breast and continues to lick and suck. His cock is pressed up against Beth's labia and she's moving against it, groaning softly. The timer goes off and for a time they ignore it as Bo pleasures her titties.

After a moment, she pulls away and stands shakily and takes his hand leading him to the bedroom.

She pulls out a new die and puts it on the bedside table. This one has different positions, fellatio, cunnilingus, 69, cowgirl, missionary, and mutual masturbation. Beth says nothing, just rolls the die. It falls to fellatio.

She guides Bo to the chair in the bedroom and kneels between his legs, then sets the timer. She takes his cock in her hand and begins to stroke the shaft even she licks his throbbing head. Her head begins to bob, moving her mouth down his turgid shaft, up and down, up and down, the tempo increasing steadily. Bo moans and bucks, his cock twitching and throbbing as she pleasures him. The timer dings and slowly she removes him from her moth, gently rubbing the head of his cock against her breasts and nipples. Bo sighs with pleasure. Now' it's Bo's turn.

He rolls mutual masturbation. He stands, and they go recline on the bed. He sets the timer and they begin to masturbate together. Bo strokes his aching cock, trying to stay away from the sensitive head but still feeling the pleasure of his stroking hand. Beth has thrust her fingers into her pussy and is rubbing hard. Her mouth open, eyes closed as she moans and bucks. Bo reaches over and slides a finger inside her. She groans and moves her hand over to his cock. Her hand is wet with her juices and it makes his shaft shine with the slickness as she strokes him. They stroke and moan, turning to face each other and kissing deeply as they stroke each other. The timer goes off. Reluctantly, they sit back, panting with pleasure.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers