The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Beth rolls 69. "Oh my god," she moans huskily. She flips around so that her mouth is over his cock and her pussy is over his face. Bo sets the timer and Beth lowers herself to him. Bo grasps her ass and pulls her pussy close. He kisses her labia and gently pushes his tongue inside her and begins to lick.

Beth goes down on his cock. She licks the head and then sucks, moving down and then up. Each time going lower deep throating him with long deep strokes as her fingers tease his balls. Bo's fingers slide into her as his tongue moves side to side over Beth's clit. She is pushing her pussy into his face as he thrusts his cock up to meet her sweet mouth. The moan and move as their pleasure rises. The timer dings. This time it's another full minute before Beth rolls off him.

They lay panting for a moment and then Bo rolls. He gets cowgirl. Beth rotates and straddles him. He positions his cock at the entrance to her pussy and she sets the timer and slides onto his penis. They both groan at the sweet sensation. Bo tries to go slow, guiding her hips with his hands on her ass. Her tits are swaying seductively in his face. He loves the way they look and feel as he kisses and licks them. Like this morning their desire drives them to increase the tempo. Bo begins thrusting deeper, harder and Beth is meeting him, moaning his name.

The timer goes off and Beth moans, "Don't stop, don't dare stop! Fuck me baby! Oh my god fuck me!"

Bo complies, bucking up harder into her pussy as she slams it down to meet him fervently, desperately. Her tits are shaking now, bouncing with each thrust. Her head is back, and her eyes are closed, and she is moaning loudly. Bo is panting, squeezing her ass as his desire grows to an almost animalistic high.

Beth's inner muscles are clamping on his cock now as she approaches her climax. The feeling is incredible, driving Bo to pull her harder onto his cock. Slamming himself into her as his own climax rises in his shaft.

Beth cums. Her back arches and her eyes roll, and she pulls in a deep breath and screams as the waves of ecstasy wash over her. "Bo" she cries, "Bo! Yes, yes, oh my god yes!" Her body shakes and bucks as wave after wave take her. It's more than Bo can take. He tries vainly to extend the pleasure a second more, but the pressure in his balls is too great. His cock erupts, shooting his seed deep into her. "Uhh," he moans," Yes, yes, yes!" Each cry brining another shot of his semen.

They moan and clinch each other, riding the wave of pleasure as it slowly brings them down. Bo kisses Beth and she returns it, deeply, passionately. He holds her close stroking her hair, her beautiful body pressed to his as he feels her relax. Her head begins to nod soon lolls onto his shoulder as she falls into a deep, pleasure induced sleep. Bo smiles as sleep comes for him too. It's been a good weekend.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers