The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They alternated, passing me back and forth like an ice cream cone to be licked and then dividing responsibilities as one would lick the crown and devour the shaft while the other licked and teased the scrotum trapped by the cock ring. I shuddered and my hips would buck from the bed before coming back down to rest. They worked intentionally, methodically pushing me to the edge.

Tova took a turn deep throating me -- stuffing my cock as far as it would go and then gagging as she released it. Alex slid up the bed, kissing me emphatically and then moving to put her lips to my ear.

"You're so fucking sexy when you give me what you want," she whispered. "I only am doing this because I want you in my life so badly." Then she returned to join Tova in their collaboration.

Suddenly the plug was coming out, being pulled and twisted by skilled hands. The feeling of emptiness for a second or two was replaced by two delicate fingers working their way in. They explored me, each with a single digit inside as they felt the contours, before settling on my now throbbing prostate.

All the while they sucked and shared my prick between them in a wet, sloppy mess. And with the blindfold gone I got to take in every breathtaking part of it.

Even with the delayed release of the cock ring, I was fast approaching the point of no return.

My lower extremities moved as if they had a mind of their own, my legs quivering and my groin becoming almost too sensitive to the touch.

"Are you going to come now?" Alex asked declaratively.

I nodded in response.

"Good, let's see how much we can get out of you," she instructed. And with that, they rubbed hard against my prostate and sending showers of sparks cascading through me.

I began to come, deep contractions from the center of my balls as they fought to overcome the restrictions of the rubber ring.

Ready and waiting, the girls open mouths caught the first shot, and then the next and the next as it felt like my testicles were trying to work their way up the urethra and out of my body. I shouted hoarsely, caught between deeply enjoying the sensation and feeling like it was too intense to continue. Five, six, seven spurts became an oozing flow that Tova came in to lick off.

And then as I sat their blinking, trying to catch my breath, I watched them turn to each other and share the slimy mess back and forth as they French kissed. Finishing, they turned back to me.

"Did you like our show? We thought you deserved a treat after what we just put you through," Alex explained as Tova released my bonds. We fell into a warm pile, kissing and caressing.

In time, we rose and began the business of packing and preparing to leave. As we moved through the cabin, tidying, and collecting our stuff, I would encounter one of them and we'd stop for a hug or tender kiss. I should have been mad, frustrated at their manipulation. But I knew they were right. To continue down this path would only mean ultimately I'd lose my wife, them, or both -- either Sandra because my betrayal would be revealed or these two because I couldn't keep up the charade. What they were proposing was the only way to have it all. And I wanted that so much.

We ate a quick breakfast of pastry and berries, the final chapter in their plan for the weekend.

Only now did I see how much effort they had put into this. I knew that there had been some unexpected turns: their relationship problems, the adventures with Ryan on the river and after. But this weekend had really been about me. Or about us. And what the future would hold for the three of us together. Something much more than the trysts and secrete rendezvouses of the last year.

The Jeep was soon loaded, and we headed back down to the town. Looking back from my seat behind Alex and Tova, I took a mental picture of the cabin. I knew that I would remember this weekend for the rest of my life.

Now I just needed to figure out how to share all of this with Sandra.