The Cabin

Story Info
A sequel to The Conference, a weekend in the woods.
49.1k words
4.55
18.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun filtered through drapes and onto the hotel bed as I stirred and slowly opened my eyes.

Tova's beaming face came into focus, smiling down at me as she sat on her heels on the other side of the bed -- naked as a jay bird.

"Wake up, sleepy head," she teased. "We've got to get ready if you want breakfast before you go to the airport."

She came in to kiss me sweetly and then bounded off the bed to begin gathering her clothes to get dressed.

I was in the Bay area for a few days on business, part of a project that had brought me there several times in the last month - each a special time with this wild, engaging young woman.

I sat up a bit to watch her slipping garments over her stunning body. So many parts in her five-foot frame competed for attention. Thin legs, transitioning into a butt that popped out behind. Her breasts stood up firmly despite the generous size, punctuated by red nipples that were raspberries begging to be nibbled. Green eyes and pale skin contrasted with her dark, extremely curly hair that went down to her shoulders.

I marveled at the changes I had seen in her since we met almost a year ago. Though hardly any older and physically the same petite brunette I had first met, she carried herself with a new sense of purpose -- exuding a calm confidence that was intoxicating.

"Hey stupid, do I need to drag you out of bed?" she exclaimed, tossing a throw pillow at my head, breaking me out of my daze.

"Probably, I have always needed a strong woman to keep me in line," I joked back.

She came at me in a flurry, flying onto the bed to land on top of me as we wrestled and giggled. Her hands pinned me to the mattress, her half-dressed body pressed against my naked form. Our lips came together as her hair fell down into my face.

"No, sir. No time for that," she scolded again, rising up to finish getting ready.

I sighed and collected myself to roll out of bed. I busied myself getting dressed and packing up my stuff. It was quick work as I was traveling today and had only been here a couple of nights.

On past trips I'd stayed at Tova's apartment. But this time she had some competing obligations, so I stayed in a hotel on my own. In fact, the previous night had been our only chance to get together. Still, it was a nice end to my trip: a lovely dinner and then an unforgettable evening back in the room.

We headed downstairs, checking out and making our way to a restaurant down the street that served an excellent brunch. I was surprised when we were seated almost immediately, given the popularity of the place. And then when our drinks came out immediately, I felt a need to comment.

"Wow, the service is really amazing here," I remarked.

"Well, kind of. I went out with the manager a few times, so I think they know to make sure I have a good experience," she said coyly.

"That's great! It seems like you have been getting out there on the scene more," I said encouragingly.

"Oh yeah, I guess so," she replied. "But anyways, I'm super excited about the three of us getting together in a few weeks."

Tova and her friend Alexandra had first met me at a political conference. It was a large event, one I had attended for years as part of my profession. But last year was special. The three of us had connected in a way I don't think any of us anticipated, turning the long weekend into a wild time for all. After it ended, we had all agreed to meet up again at next year's event. And now that conference was less than a month away. I had seen each of them several times over the past year as our paths crossed in travels. But this would be the first time the three of us were back together.

"I was talking to Alex this week; it is going to be great. We've been making a bunch of plans and this cabin is incredible," she added enthusiastically.

After considerable discussion and group texting, a couple of months ago we had agreed to ditch the conference altogether and go to a place in the woods for the weekend. I was happy to be done with the conference, but not so much about misleading my wife about it. It wasn't that I had straight out lied to her, but I hadn't disabused her of the notion this was just another year of networking in cavernous hotel conference rooms.

"I'm excited too," I responded, reaching out and clasping her hand from across the table. She smiled back at me, rubbing her fingers across mine to show her appreciation.

"Just promise me you'll do your best to take her mind off things," she added cryptically.

"Why, what do you mean? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, never mind," she quickly added. "Forget I said anything.

We finished our meal talking about current events and the inability of the Democrats to not self-sabotage at every opportunity. I tried a couple of times to gather more about Alexandra, but Tova deflected every time.

After we got back on the street, I hailed a cab for the airport. Tova came in close for a tight hug against my body. We stayed locked in a firm embrace, her dark, curly hair pushed up against my neck and chin as I leaned over to capture her small frame in my arms.

With a mutual sigh, we let go -- knowing from past meetups that both of us hated these goodbyes and it was best to just bite the bullet. I stowed my luggage, gave Tova one final kiss and climbed into the taxi. Looking out the window as we pulled into the street, I saw her smile and then it faded from her lips as we drove away.

----

The sun hit my eyes as I exited San Francisco International Airport. A month had passed and as our cabin was in the Sierra Nevada, we had agreed to connect here before heading out into the country.

Actually, Alexandra and Tova were meeting me here as Alex had come up a day early to "get the cabin ready." The two had known each other since graduating college and I knew better than to inquire, let alone question, about the ins and outs of their plans. If they wanted to tell me, I would know.

I made my way out to the curb from baggage claim, feeling guilty at the oversized bag for an extended weekend. It was full of dress clothes that's only use this trip would be keeping a hanger company until I repacked. Another misdirect to avoid being straight with my wife about the plans for the weekend.

It wasn't an issue of cheating. As I had told the young women when I first met them, my wife had agreed to open up our marriage after her sex drive dropped way below mine. But this was different. An intentional misrepresentation of what I was doing and certainly, if she ever found out, a suggestion that this trip was motivated by feelings that went beyond just sex.

A pit formed in my stomach, a growing occurrence in the last few months. I wondered to myself what exactly were these feelings and why I had become almost singularly focused on waiting for this day since Tova and I had last parted company. I didn't want to date them -- each of these women were seeing men their own age who would provide much better, and much less complicated, partners than myself. But the feeling that this had become more than just a fun escape was undeniable. I hoped it was more to them as well, not knowing just what that would even mean.

Shaking the thoughts from my head, I scanned the waves of cars circling the loading area. In a few minutes, I caught sight of them -- not that there was any way to miss them. The girls were riding in a white, open-air Jeep. Tova wore a white, short-sleeved shirt that hugged her frame. Alexandra's outfit, a sleeveless V-neck shirt with a simple floral pattern, underscored the Latin features of her complexion. Both were wearing aviator sunglasses and huge smiles.

Upon seeing me, Tova rose up -- holding on to the roll bar as she waved enthusiastically. Alex navigated the Jeep to an empty space next to the sidewalk and threw the vehicle into park. Tova came bounding out, throwing her arms around me in a big hug and planting a wet kiss on my lips. The bottom half of her was clad in black capris and a pair of Keds-style canvas sneakers. I grabbed her up and twirled her around in my embrace before setting her back down.

Alexandra followed, coming around the front of the car and stepping up to me. She had a flannel shirt tied around her waist and a pair of fashionable hiking boots on her feet. "Hi Tom," she said softly and warmly, almost a little nervous. She leaned in to give me a smooch as well. It had been a few months but the electricity between us was as undeniable as always.

"So, it looks like you've already fully outfitted for the wilderness," I quipped as we stowed my bag, and hopped in the back seat as they returned to the front.

"Oh yeah, we're all ready for this weekend!" Tova gushed. "In fact, we used last night to --". Alex cut her off with a little elbow to the ribs. They exchanged a look that I couldn't quite catch from where I was sitting. "Well, you'll see. It's going to be great!"

Alexandra navigated us back into traffic and onto the highway. The wind whipped up and I sat back in my seat, letting the stress and anxiety of the travel and daily life slip away. It was an incredible summer day in Northern California with deep blue skies flecked by small clusters of white clouds. Alex punched a button on the dashboard and a hip-hop beat began bouncing out. Checking the rearview mirror, she caught me looking at her and smiled back before returning her attention to the road.

A vape pen appeared in Tova's hand and she inhaled before expelling a prodigious cloud. She turned back around and reached out to offer it to me.

"Are you sure one of us shouldn't stay sharp to drive?" I asked.

Alexandra answered for her.

"It's fine. I like to drive, particularly something like this where we're out in the open air."

I nodded, grabbed the pen and took a puff. It was smooth, but strong -- bringing an immediate buzz to my head. I took a second puff, passed it back to Tova, and sunk into my seat.

The scenery whipped by as the wind flew through my hair. It was hard to talk, so I enjoyed the ride silently as the music played. Alex and Tova would comment on interesting sights and share an inside joke, but they were also mostly quiet. We crossed the bay, passing so many communities. And soon were headed East towards to the forests of the Sierra Nevada.

Stopping about halfway to refuel and let Alex make a pitstop, Tova filled me in on our destination.

"You are going to love this place. The guy who owns it made a ton of money in tech and bought it on a whim when he was out here one weekend. He did a ton of work on the place, but now he is so busy again he only visits it once or twice a year," Tova explained. "Which is great for people that he likes -- like me -- that he lets stay here when it is available. Which is great for both of you."

"That's really nice of him," I commented. "And he does this for a lot of people?"

"Well... not a lot of people. He gave our organization a bunch of money to assuage his guilt," she replied gingerly. "But ... I don't know if any of the other staff sucked him off in the bathroom during our annual gala." Her tone was remarkably matter of fact.

I did my best to stay neutral, but a flash of judgment must have crossed my face.

"What? We had seen each other off and on for a while. He had just got back from a trip to Asia, and I was excited to see him!" she exclaimed.

"You're an adult, you should do whatever you want," I offered -- hoping to smooth over my transgression.

"Yeah, it was fun. But we agreed a few months ago we were better off as friends. I can't imagine ever living my life with a guy who hates Sponge Bob," she sighed. I honestly wasn't sure if she was being serious or not.

"And I still get to use this cabin. So ... you're welcome!" her arms went up in a shrug.

Alexandra reentered the car during this last remark. A smirk formed on her face.

"Is she talking about her magic man again?" Alexandra intoned, betraying a tinge of annoyance.

"You said I should have tried to make it work!" Tova shot back playfully. "You know what, forget both of you. Tom, move up here because I want some time back there by myself."

I exited the vehicle and Tova scooted into the back. I slid into the passenger's seat and away we went.

Alexandra remained focused on the road and the music, but after a while I decided to break through the wall of silence.

"It's nice to see you," I began. "I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Did you miss me?"

"Sure, I missed you," she replied. "And I really needed something to take my mind off the day-to-day."

"Oh yeah? Work kicking your ass?" I inquired.

"No, not really," she said noncommittally. "I've got some other stuff going on - FUCK, watch the road asshole!" An oncoming driver had decided to make a pass with too little room, narrowly missing us as they whipped past.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to take your mind off it?" I replied, moving my hand to rest on her thigh, gently rubbing it. To my surprise, she stiffened -- bringing her hand down to push it away.

"Not now, just let me focus on the driving," she instructed me.

I tried to make small talk about a few things, but it was clear she wasn't in the mood. I returned to looking at the passing scenery.

Before long, we arrived at the forest line. Traffic thinned out and we slowed down as we went entered a small town, the one nearest to the cabin.

"We can come back here for more supplies, though I can't imagine what we'd need," Tova added helpfully from the back seat.

There wasn't a ton of stuff here. A few restaurants and bars, a simple grocery store, and some recreation-related businesses. It being a weekday, it was mostly quiet with a few folks wandering the streets.

We moved on, heading out of town and soon turning off the highway. Driveways led to houses set back from the road as we went deeper into the forest. Then the pavement ended and we were on a gravel as we started to climb up higher into the foothills. Alexandra slowed down to prevent us kicking up too much dust. A couple of side roads led off to places unknown, but mostly it was just trees and underbrush.

"Seems like this place is pretty remote," I commented.

"Wait until you see it," Tova added from the back, her voice tinged with excitement.

Before long, we came around the final bend in the road. Up on a rise the cabin was visible ahead. Surrounded on the left and right by trees, it was a single story and built out of wood. It was nice, with large windows. But it wasn't anything special as best I could tell. We parked and piled out, me grabbing my bag as we headed in the front door.

Entering and seeing the layout changed my whole perspective. An open floor plan began with a kitchen to my immediate right that transitioned into a large dining/living room. Doors on my left led to what I assumed were a bedroom and bathroom. But that wasn't what caught my eye. Floor to ceiling windows and a sliding glass door provided an incredible view out the back of the cabin.

Ahead of us a small canyon divided the forest, picking up on the other side. Tova grabbed my hand, leading me out to the glass door as Alexandra grabbed my bag. A gorgeous wood deck was attached to the back of the house, extending over the lip of the canyon. We made our way to the rail, looking down at the red rock and small creek running through the bottom. It was incredible. Tova held my hand as we leaned on the railing, her expression saying, I know, right?

But she wasn't done. My attention had been so focused on the view of the canyon and pristine forest beyond, I had missed the round cedar hot tub set at the left end of the deck. Tova guided me over as I began imagining soaking with them out here in the middle of nature. I saw that there was a second glass door to the cabin that led into the bedroom.

"I thought you were overselling it, but this place is amazing!" I exclaimed, grabbing up Tova in a hug. She squealed as I lifted her. I placed a kiss on her lips before setting her back down.

Alexandra rejoined the group, sharing out glasses of champagne.

"What should we toast to?" she asked

"To making up for lost time!" Tova said. We nodded.

"To making up for lost time!" we all declared, clinking glasses and sipping as we enjoyed the view.

"We really are out here by ourselves. We can do anything we want," Tova explained. As a point of emphasis, she stripped off her clothes -- stood there in the streaming sunlight. I surveyed the floral lattice tattooed across her chest encircling two thorned red roses. And as I watched her bright red nipples tighten slightly in the breeze, my cock twitched in my pants.

Looking over, I surveyed Alexandra's reaction. She appeared indifferent, neither rushing to shed her own clothes nor apparently put off by the nudity. Her mind seemed elsewhere, oblivious to what was happening here and now. But Tova gave me little time to think about it.

"C'mon guys, there is really nothing better than a nice soak after a long drive," she said with emphasis, beckoning me to help her lift the cover off the tub.

I joined her, and once we completed the task, I quickly left my clothes in a pile on the deck. We slid into the warm water, causing small waves to splash on the sides. Then we both turned back to Alex, who remain rooted in place at the rail of the deck.

Alexandra seemed to snap back to the current moment, and with a shrug, slipped out of her clothes, and made her way over to us. As always, the sight of her naked form caused the air to catch in my throat. She had continued to grow out her straight, dark hair over the last year. It now cascaded down her back except for the bangs that framed her face. Her long, toned legs and shapely ass showed the time she put in taking care of her body. She was blessed with generous breasts and continued to keep her pubic hair trimmed to a small, dark patch just above the V that led down to her snatch. Confident as always, she strode over, and using the steps on the side of the tub, plopped down in the hot water next to us. Her and Tova exchanged a look, but as usual I was left guessing at their unspoken communication.

The warm water and bubbly champagne did its job, relaxing us to a mellow bliss as the afternoon California sun beamed down on us. We chatted about current events, and I did the best I could to keep up with their forays into pop culture. Tova continued to lead the conversation, but Alex did her best to engage -- her mind clearly being pulled in two directions.

Our bodies came together and apart under the water, legs and hands brushing and rubbing. We were familiar lovers now. And even though they had claimed the intimacy they had shared together in Vegas was a one-time thing, my intuition told me that they may have not kept to that promise over the past year.

Tova slid over and positioned herself directly in front of me, leaning back against my chest and looking up at me as her head sat barely above the water.

"Baby, would you mind giving me a massage?" she asked innocently, but the carefully hidden wink she gave revealed there was a larger plan at work.

"My pleasure," I responded. She moved forward a bit to give me more room. My hands began working her shoulders and neck. Tova's soft, white skin was like silk to the touch. I started gently, but quickly began working her hard -- knowing from experience she wanted you to seek out the pent-up tension in her muscles. She groaned in response as I found a particular bad knot under the surface and began trying to break it up.

Alexandra watched us from the other side of the tub. At first, she seemed disinterested, almost relieved to go back to dwelling on whatever was troubling her. But as I continued to work Tova's body, I noticed her attention returning to us. I began to understand Tova's plan as she made a show of how much she was enjoying my touch, sighing and groaning regularly, and even coming up once or twice to kiss me in appreciation. The girl was no dummy and she was showing off why she was going to have a long career in politics.